ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=635)
-   -   Whos voting for liz (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244524)

mrmattybeck1 15-01-2014 10:08 PM

Whos voting for liz

Own up she does nothing:(

Scream 15-01-2014 10:09 PM

The people who wanted Luisa and Jasmine out

MeMyselfAndI 15-01-2014 10:09 PM

People who are resentful of Luisa & Jasmine, It's nothing too do with Liz, it's all about Luisa & Jasmine as they have so much influence.

Watch Liz be first out on Friday now, too prove she only got votes from Luisa/Jasmine haters.

Moosething 15-01-2014 10:09 PM

I was thinking...
They are going to struggle doing her eviction highlights

reece(: 15-01-2014 10:11 PM

Everyone who wanted Jasmine, Luisa out - it's pretty sad.

cheeky_monkey 15-01-2014 10:12 PM

Not me. lol

Black Dagger 15-01-2014 10:13 PM

Me xo.

I was bored of Jasmine's triangle.

mrmattybeck1 15-01-2014 10:15 PM

Very relieved luisa has survived shes very entertaining:)

cheeky_monkey 15-01-2014 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmattybeck1 (Post 6622336)
Very relieved luisa has survived shes very entertaining:)

Glad she was saved too as she is one of the entertaining housemates on CBB. :)

chuff me dizzy 15-01-2014 10:20 PM

Me !!!!! :xyxwave: Loving it, she stayed and the bitch left ,happy days at Chuffs :dance::dance::dance:

daniel-lewis-1985 15-01-2014 10:21 PM

Because every eviction highlight show she suddenly pops up in the diary room to reveal she feels vunerable.

Wish she would just **** off home.

Black Dagger 15-01-2014 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 6622374)
Me !!!!! :xyxwave: Loving it, she stayed and the bitch left ,happy days at Chuffs :dance::dance::dance:

Will you pour us a wine pls Chuff? <3.

Benjamin 15-01-2014 11:10 PM

:dazzler:

I am rooting for her and Luisa.

Robodog 15-01-2014 11:24 PM

Can't believe the mentality of everyone who voted for Liz to stay.

It's a victory once again for boring HMs.

If the house was full of people who acted like Liz then the series would be so dull, ratings would drop and BB could be cancelled.

Big character HMs make the show whether you like them or not.

Worse still - Liz herself doesn't even want to be there !

Unlike Jasmine who brought fun, controversy and LIFE to the house.

For everyone who voted for Liz to stay - go and watch the entire series of BB4 - you will love it as nothing happens.

Benjamin 15-01-2014 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robodog (Post 6622697)

If the house was full of people who acted like Liz then the series would be so dull, ratings would drop and BB could be cancelled.

For everyone who voted for Liz to stay - go and watch the entire series of BB4 - you will love it as nothing happens.

Get it off your chest, come on. :tongue:

I fully support Luisa, but I have a soft spot for Liz and I don't know why. I know she isn't the most exciting but she is the underdog in there and I think that is why.

joeysteele 15-01-2014 11:31 PM

I am really happy to jump in and say I am voting for Liz, I like her, I find a lot of what she says interesting.
She is often the one looking in rather being in the thick of things but I find her inoffensive,(in the house), she gets on with chores and does the tasks.

I will be voting again for her too along with other housemates this week again as well and I hope she stays again too.

flamingGalah! 15-01-2014 11:52 PM

If I could vote I would have thrown a few votes her way, she clearly needs the confidence boost far more than people like Jasmine & Luisa do...

Jord 15-01-2014 11:56 PM

I genuinely cannot believe Liz Jones first of all got more votes than Evander Holyfield and now she survived against one of the more prominent housemates in Jasmine. :laugh2:

mrmattybeck1 16-01-2014 12:03 AM

Quote:

Its the British public im afraid we seem to like dull housemates looks at last years civilian winner worst winner ever for me the Americans all ways vote for the more entertaining housemates on their series

mrmattybeck1 16-01-2014 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 6622728)
I am really happy to jump in and say I am voting for Liz, I like her, I find a lot of what she says interesting.
She is often the one looking in rather being in the thick of things but I find her inoffensive,(in the house), she gets on with chores and does the tasks.

I will be voting again for her too along with other housemates this week again as well and I hope she stays again too.

This is what is wrong with our voting system keeping dull characters in sigh:(

Mystic Mock 16-01-2014 02:11 AM

Quote:

Tbh most of the housemates are dull, the only ones left that are entertaining are Dappy, Luisa, Jim, and Lionel, but I really don't want to be left with Jim at the end due to his domestic violence history. But seriously if you are expecting the public to start voting correctly and follow the rules of the show then I think you'll be waiting a very long time lol.

joeysteele 16-01-2014 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmattybeck1 (Post 6622884)
This is what is wrong with our voting system keeping dull characters in sigh:(

Not to me, I draw the line at voting for people I would likely dislike intensely on the outside and who are really awful people in the house.
Liz is, on what I have seen, none of those things hence she gets my support and that is my opinion just as you have yours.
I however don't care to reward people for being rotten, spiteful, really bad mannered and way over the top as to bad and unacceptable behaviour when they are housemates.

MrWong 16-01-2014 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 6622329)
Me xo.

I was bored of Jasmine's triangle.

:o When did we see her triangle?!?

I know you love big characters BD, so it puzzles me that you'd want Liz (who's done **** all) to stay over someone like Jaz (who was partly responsible for making the first week of this CBB amazing)

Black Dagger 16-01-2014 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 6623699)
:o When did we see her triangle?!?

I know you love big characters BD, so it puzzles me that you'd want Liz (who's done **** all) to stay over someone like Jaz (who was partly responsible for making the first week of this CBB amazing)

:joker:

I just think she's endearing and whenever she is on screen (which I know isn't very often) I find her intriguing and her nomination reasons give me life <3. Jasmine was a brilliant housemate, don't get me wrong and I'm so glad she lasted just under two weeks, but I was ready for her to leave, I needed something else from the show, if it gets utterly dull, I will accept that my voting for Liz was a major fault!

Black Dagger 16-01-2014 09:16 AM

Quote:

She was good for just over a week, then this Lee Ryan ****e got mind-numbingly boring and it was time for her to be outed.