ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=635)
-   -   Jim Davidson ‘threatened to beat up Linda Nolan’s husband’ over Frank Carson (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244763)

Pete. 18-01-2014 10:52 AM

Jim Davidson ‘threatened to beat up Linda Nolan’s husband’ over Frank Carson

Jim Davidson and Linda Nolan have been at loggerheads since they first stepped into the Celebrity Big Brother house and now the reason behind their deep-seated animosity has emerged - Jim allegedly threatened to beat up Linda’s late husband in 1995 after he was caught on camera stealing from Frank Carson’s dressing room. Carson being Davidson’s late best friend.

An insider revealed: ‘Jim blew his top when Linda’s husband was caught. He was playing up the road and he came down and went ballistic. He got right up to him and wanted to beat him up. He was yelling, “No one steals from my mates”.

‘Linda and others got the two apart then Linda had him thrown out. Jim was not happy as he was used to going where he pleased in Blackpool. I don’t think he’s ever got over it.’

Jim got the nation guessing when he alluded to an incident in Frank Carson’s dressing room on Thursday night’s show, much to Linda’s upset and disgust.

It then materialised that Linda’s late husband Brian Hudson, who died of liver failure in 2008, pleaded guilty to stealing £20 from Carson’s wallet in his dressing room at a Blackpool nightclub back in the day.

However, even now Linda is insistent that Brian was no thief and only confessed to the crime because of the damage the ongoing furore was having on their family.

Speaking to Lee Ryan on last night’s show, she said: ‘Money went missing and my Brian was accused. He went to court for it and he pleaded guilty.’

Another source added to The Sun: ‘Money was going missing every night from Frank’s wallet in his dressing room.

‘Secret cameras were installed and they caught Linda’s husband red-handed. It was highly embarrassing for Linda. He never explained why he had done it.’

CBB continues tonight at 9.45pm on Channel 5. Lionel became the third housemate to get the boot on last night’s show.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/18/jim-da...ained-4267721/

The Metro spilling the truth tea

Cherie 18-01-2014 11:06 AM

What would you have done?, given Brian a pat on the back and an extra 20 for stealing from a charity fund and sent him on his way :laugh:

Kazanne 18-01-2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 6631345)
What would you have done?, given Brian a pat on the back and an extra 20 for stealing from a charity fund and sent him on his way :laugh:

I'de have done the same tbh,If Jim had stolen from charity boxes can you imagine the grief he'de have got on here.

Black Dagger 18-01-2014 11:15 AM

yawn

flamingGalah! 18-01-2014 11:18 AM

Good on Jim, I would have given the tealeaf a slap too...

MrWong 18-01-2014 11:21 AM

I'm surprised. I thought he only liked hitting women.

MTVN 18-01-2014 11:22 AM

Dont really see how an objective newspaper report can be described as 'spilling the tea'

Livia 18-01-2014 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch123 (Post 6631320)
... However, even now Linda is insistent that Brian was no thief and only confessed to the crime because of the damage the ongoing furore was having on their family....

Oh yeah, that'll be why he confessed....................

A lot of people in Jim's position would have reacted in the same way.

Patricia4 18-01-2014 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 6631369)

Yes that is what most people are saying about Jim but no he will hit men too.

Kizzy 18-01-2014 11:35 AM

That's because he's an aggressive bully...

flamingGalah! 18-01-2014 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 6631378)

He couldn't really deny it when he was caught red handed ON CAMERA, the dirty tealeaf :nono:

And Linda is making things worse by LYING about it & claiming he was innocent. I never get this 'don't speak ill of the dead' notion, doesn't seem to apply to Jimmy Savile does it :joker:

arista 18-01-2014 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 6631400)

Yes but he never beat him up.

Empty Threat

joeysteele 18-01-2014 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 6631378)

Clearly the Nolans and co are not people who like to be caught out as to anything.
He,her husband, confessed because he was shown video evidence taking the money from Frank Carson's wallet, he claimed he was only borrowing it.

Do people borrow from others by just taking money out of their wallets without their permission.I think not.
He confessed because he had no other choice thanks to the camera evidence which had reportedly been set up because other amounts had gone missing from Frank's wallet previous to that incident.

Linda Nolan can squirm all she likes but it is becoming clearer why she hates Jim in the house as to what he knows.

Z 18-01-2014 01:45 PM

Linda can't accept what her husband did because she doesn't want to. She'd rather gather up her humiliation, embarrassment and anger and aim it all at Jim for adding to the embarrassment because they're in the house together and both Frank and Brian are now dead, Jim is the only other person still alive involved in that situation. She probably hates him because he got himself involved unnecessarily and opened up the situation to other people, she'd have probably preferred if it had been dealt with privately, of course.

I can understand why Linda hates Jim but I think she needs to let go of it and really deal with why she hates Jim on her own time. She shouldn't hate Jim. She should make peace with what her husband did and move on from it, it's been nearly twenty years.

Josy 18-01-2014 01:48 PM

Quote:

Yeah because it couldn't possibly be anything to do with the fact that he was pissed off because someone had been robbing his best friend and charity.

Suze 18-01-2014 01:51 PM

An insider is the same as a source I take it? So we only have word of mouth that happened unlike there being evidence of the actual theft on camera, yes?

Northern Monkey 18-01-2014 01:53 PM

I'd have knocked him out if he'd robbed off one of my mates.

Sophiee 18-01-2014 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 6631369)

:laugh2:

GiRTh 18-01-2014 02:10 PM

If Jim vehemently pursued a prosecution while Linda is in denial that the incident was even serious then the level of her hatred for him is starting to make sense.

Amy Jade 18-01-2014 02:16 PM

I disagree with stealing obviously and I understand both sides to certain extents but the way Jim brought it up to try and upset Linda was seriously horrible and uncalled for.

bez87 18-01-2014 02:19 PM

Wow lol the guy got caught red handed and then tried to cover it up by saying he was borrowing the money and linda believes him what a joke lol, what else are you going to say when your caught red handed lol plus if he was innocent then you plead innocent.

Josy 18-01-2014 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zee (Post 6631711)
Linda can't accept what her husband did because she doesn't want to. She'd rather gather up her humiliation, embarrassment and anger and aim it all at Jim for adding to the embarrassment because they're in the house together and both Frank and Brian are now dead, Jim is the only other person still alive involved in that situation. She probably hates him because he got himself involved unnecessarily and opened up the situation to other people, she'd have probably preferred if it had been dealt with privately, of course.

I can understand why Linda hates Jim but I think she needs to let go of it and really deal with why she hates Jim on her own time. She shouldn't hate Jim. She should make peace with what her husband did and move on from it, it's been nearly twenty years.

Great post Zee

CaudleHalbard 18-01-2014 02:26 PM

If they actually installed the cameras because money was going missing every night that is pretty serious; it is not one one-off. Linda is, one assumes, in complete denial because of the seriousness of the theft.

sampvt 18-01-2014 02:27 PM

Some people are just vindictive and live in a world of lies and deceit. Linda is doing herself no favours by acting this way, she is never going to recouperate from this. She will be back to counting coupons and cashing dhs cheques again before long.

She has lost her family and friends and soon her dignity if she isn't careful.

jet 18-01-2014 02:30 PM

Quote:

He obviously is a violent man whose only way to deal with anger is to use his fists.
The other night in the garden he told Lee "Get it out!" "Punch somebody, punch me"!
Men like that never change, because the reason they react with violent words or actions is because they haven't the intelligence or capacity to deal with a situation in a mature way. They can only let their fists speak for them.