ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=635)
-   -   Ollie vs Luisa argument? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245261)

Scream 23-01-2014 12:42 AM

Ollie vs Luisa argument?

Oh, Big Brother. You sure know how to shake up a relatively happy home.

Last night we saw Liz leave the stage and wander into Emma's arms and, immediately, face-to-face nominations were announced. You can see how that went here. Housemates reacted in typically expressive fashion and now we have something of a rift in the Celebrity Big Brother House.

Dappy was unhappy (that rhymes) and it looked like his huff would steal the show. Then a brief Linda vs Jim explosion went off, but thankfully it was a squib instead of a full on megaton bomb. As housemates tried to get their heads together, deciding what to munch for dinner, Ollie and Dappy went for a chat in the garden and the boy from Made In Chelsea decided it was time to address the entire House regarding why he's been perceived to be a fence-sitter.

His speech needs to be seen and judged on its own merits, but the immediate reaction split the group in two. Jim, Lee, Casey and Dappy went into the garden and comforted Mr. Locke, but Luisa and Linda weren't impressed. Luisa danced around the bedroom mocking him and, when he clocked her actions and wandered in, an argument exploded that's bound to cause wobbly foundations for the remaining seven days.

Blimey. It never rains but it pours in Borehamwood...

Jake. 23-01-2014 12:43 AM

ooo, Ollie actually doing something...

Benjamin 23-01-2014 12:45 AM

I guess it takes him being up for the chop against so few people to actually have to do something.

Josy 23-01-2014 12:46 AM

Looking forward to seeing what he has to say

Jake. 23-01-2014 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 6650710)

Well, we've been waiting 3 weeks lol

erinp5 23-01-2014 01:01 AM

1.53am: Luisa is flabbergasted by Ollie in the bedroom. The rest are in the kitchen trying to be normal. Cripes

Videostar 23-01-2014 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 6650710)

As a Jim fan im worried about this because an argument with Luisa could win this for Ollie. lol

Scream 23-01-2014 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Videostar (Post 6650759)
As a Jim fan im worried about this because an argument with Luisa could win this for Ollie. lol

Jim won't win anyway...Sam or Ollie have won this. I think they'll both get final two but if that fails and it's Jim vs either of them then TOWIE/MIC fans will vote for the other anyway.

Brother Leon 23-01-2014 01:04 AM

About time Ollie and Sam stepped up. Let's see what they got :laugh:

Videostar 23-01-2014 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scream (Post 6650764)
Jim won't win anyway...Sam or Ollie have won this. I think they'll both get final two but if that fails and it's Jim vs either of them then TOWIE/MIC fans will vote for the other anyway.

I have to disagree, Jim is the most famous of all these people left in the house and don't under estimate Jim's fanbase.

Plus the TOWIE/MIC people will split their vote one way or another.

Kizzy 23-01-2014 01:17 AM

Yey, go ollie!
Looking forward to tomorrow, what a great series this has been :D

Josy 23-01-2014 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 6650792)
Yey, go ollie!
Looking forward to tomorrow, what a great series this has been :D

Agreed

Scream 23-01-2014 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Videostar (Post 6650782)
I have to disagree, Jim is the most famous of all these people left in the house and don't under estimate Jim's fanbase.

Plus the TOWIE/MIC people will split their vote one way or another.

You are probably right about me underestimating Jim's fan base as I didn't know who he was until he was rumoured for last year so didn't know of his following.

And maybe about splitting votes but I think Ollie has this in the bag - MIC fans, all the horny teenage girls, the mums, the nans...then the TOWIE lot if Sam doesn't reach 2nd.

I'd prefer Jim to win over Sam or Ollie though

joeysteele 23-01-2014 08:26 AM

I've always felt Ollie cold be in the running to win, he clearly hasn't said anything himself really awful about the others in the main and he will have taken likely criticism of him not too well in noms.

Linda has been sort of going an a bit about him but Luisa has been getting quite vocal as to him playing a game.

This will be interesting to see no doubt,everyone has a breaking point and it seems Ollie may have decided enough of being the nice guy.

*mazedsalv** 23-01-2014 08:28 AM

Ollie doing the old come alive in the last week to ensure victory... this will be interesting! This is what Sam did in BB14 :p

Either way, can't wait to see it!

Kate! 23-01-2014 08:29 AM

Luisa clocked!

Can't wait for tonight's show.

Patricia4 23-01-2014 08:31 AM

I cant wait to see this.

Black Dagger 23-01-2014 08:40 AM

Ollie has been hilarious in the small doses we've seen and I do adore him, if he slays these last 5 days, he can have his victory tbh <3.

Cherie 23-01-2014 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 6651040)
Ollie has been hilarious in the small doses we've seen and I do adore him, if he slays these last 5 days, he can have his victory tbh <3.

:nono:too similar to what Sam did in the summer

wendywillow 23-01-2014 10:38 AM

Ollie knows what he's doing, the old 'float till the final week then make a move' strategy...well the Ollie/Sam romance that BB was hoping for predictably failed so...at least he's talking now...that's something

Northern Monkey 23-01-2014 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scream (Post 6650764)

I am a fan of Jim but i'd say this is pretty accurate tbh.Sam and Ollie will test Jims popularity like never before,I don't think he can beat them.

abhorson 23-01-2014 10:54 AM

BB said it was explosive! A damp squib more like.

Rob! 23-01-2014 11:29 AM

Halla-****ing-lugha. I was starting to feel shallow :joker:

Suze 23-01-2014 11:29 AM

It says the group was split in two, but no mention of Sam? So unless she was in the Diary Room, it just shows how dull she is that she was forgotten :D

rionablue 23-01-2014 11:35 AM

of the whole lot of contestants on launch night I feel Ollie has been the biggest let down. I felt he was by far the best looking of the guys and from his video clip he looked like a fun guy. I have to admit I had never heard of him but I looked forward to him being in the house. Now three weeks later he hasn't featured in any of the main storylines or arguments in fact some of the highlight shows barely featured him or Sam. Other than making puppy dog eyes at Sam I truly believe he hasn't forged any real friendship in there either. Im so so disappointed. Maybe this argument will be the highlight of his really rather boring appearance in the series. I still like him and think he is cute but I truly believe he doesn't deserve to win. Of the current housemates I would crown the winner as the one who entertained me the most and not just the one I like the most and for me its Luisa or at a push Dappy