ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=635)
-   -   Ollie speaking out because he feels he needs to... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245338)

Jake. 23-01-2014 09:09 PM

Ollie speaking out because he feels he needs to...

Just ridiculous :laugh: everybody has problems with their nominations but you take them and move on, because it's just a game

Jake. 23-01-2014 09:13 PM

Very put on for the cameras if you ask me

Vanessa 23-01-2014 09:14 PM

I know, right? They all have to nominate someone. No need to get angry about it.

Videostar 23-01-2014 09:15 PM

He and Sam are the only two that couldn't handle them being put up for eviction.

Josy 23-01-2014 09:16 PM

I think it different when it's face to face, a lot of the other housemates never took them and moved on so why single Ollie out?

If someone is saying you need to grow a pair and you could have stuck up for me more as the reason for nominating you and you disagree then you are entitled to say it.

Arrow 23-01-2014 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Videostar (Post 6653687)
He and Sam are the only two that couldn't handle them being put up for eviction.

luisa couldnt handle it either hasent spoken to dappy since he nominated her and said she will bad mouth him if she is evicted tomorrow

Pincho Paxton 23-01-2014 09:20 PM

It was like...

Oh dear, I am very angry.. grrrr! You have upset me now... I'll slap anyone that upsets me, I'll get really, really angry at you.

Cheddarcakes 23-01-2014 09:21 PM

He wasn't expecting Luisa to be Luisa was he? He thought he would get universal approval from his HMs but I agree with Luisa that he just wanted to grandstand , hope they have a psych on BOTS talk about how he was sitting high up above everyone else as he gave his speech

smeagol 23-01-2014 09:27 PM

he felt he needed camera time he heard leonardo de caprio was up for oscar he wants one.
sadly for him luisa saw right through it.

i,ll give him 1 rotton tomatoe

Northern Monkey 23-01-2014 09:30 PM

I did'nt see all the fuss about that tbh,I was more disapointed by Dappy back tracking and appologising to "Mama Lin",He should have stuck to his guns imo.

Marsh. 23-01-2014 09:31 PM

I wonder if he chucks the board during Monopoly too.

mizzy25 23-01-2014 09:32 PM

Dappy went on ridiculous as Casey nominated him, like she shouldn't have been allowed to nomainte dappy, how dare anyone nominate him.

Slevin 24-01-2014 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheddarcakes (Post 6653728)
He wasn't expecting Luisa to be Luisa was he? He thought he would get universal approval from his HMs but I agree with Luisa that he just wanted to grandstand , hope they have a psych on BOTS talk about how he was sitting high up above everyone else as he gave his speech

if you watched BOTS you had to have seen em licking the **** out of his a-hole in that ep. they were on their knees like they were lining up to suck Ollie off.

Jords 24-01-2014 02:42 AM

It was a bit unecessary but made for a good watch.

bez87 24-01-2014 08:51 AM

I'm pretty sure Ollie spoke out about what linda said, more than him being nominated and how can we even say this, liz got **** for nominated sam, yet don't worry liz is gone so everything is fair :S

Z 24-01-2014 09:37 AM

I think Sam and Ollie are sore losers and they honestly can't handle the idea that people might possibly dislike them. They've both built up their media profiles as the nice ones from their respective shows (or that is my understanding anyway) so I think they both expected to be able to fly under the radar in the BB house, be finalists and come out of it no worse off than when they went in before, easy money. Sadly for them, the rest of the housemates are all terrible people and have roped them into their arguments (or lack of) and have exposed the fact that Sam and Ollie are actual human beings with negative sides too, not just mannequins filling up crowd shots in the smoking area when Luisa's mouthing off about something.

I can understand Ollie getting defensive about being nominated but I think it just makes him (and Sam) look fake when they have this childish reaction to being nominated; they pretend to be all nice but when the chips are down, they're just like everybody else and I think if you want any evidence of that - Liz's lack of reaction to being up for eviction four times in a row versus Sam and Ollie's overreactions shows exactly what I mean. Sam and Ollie are not nice people, they're just pretending.