ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=635)
-   -   Linda did NOT slash her wrists, Daily Star Caught trying to influence voting! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245834)

mrmarky 29-01-2014 11:49 AM

Linda did NOT slash her wrists, Daily Star Caught trying to influence voting!

Daily Star creating fake headlines to stop Jim Davidson winning - Daily Star is owned by the same owner as channel 5!

http://i.imgur.com/S8cQqYy.jpg

arista 29-01-2014 11:56 AM

yes Fake headline
typical

thanks for todays video for Daybreak.

the truth 29-01-2014 11:58 AM

so more proof the show is utterly biased, sexist against men and corrupt....

as for linda, now shes bitter about the editors and twitter...and shes surprised louisa is getting on with jim....zzzzzzzzzzzz.....no please lets not give this idiot any more air time, the bitter twat

Vanessa 29-01-2014 12:04 PM

I knew it was not true. Linda Nolan, the liar! Let's see her fans defend her after this! :fist::rant:

the truth 29-01-2014 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6673389)
I knew it was not true. Linda Nolan, the liar! Let's see her fans defend her after this! :fist::rant:

lets hope the star write a similar report that she pushes him to a suicide attempt , see how she likes that? whilst of course not being true, because jimbo rose about the massive bullying, slander and sexist discrimination he suffered

Ammi 29-01-2014 12:09 PM

..I'm glad she's ok and it was just the gutter press...I still think with the level of her obsessive hatred of Jim that she displayed in the house, she's someone who should be pitied more and maybe think about counselling, rather than someone to be hated...

parmnion 29-01-2014 12:09 PM

is she STILL talking about the man she said she wouldn't anymore!

Vanessa 29-01-2014 12:10 PM

Jim needes to sue Linda for slander. It's the only way to shut her up. :nono:

arista 29-01-2014 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6673405)

She will soon fade away

Vanessa 29-01-2014 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 6673417)
She will soon fade away

I really hope Jim sues her.

Jemal 29-01-2014 12:19 PM

sigh.

daniel-lewis-1985 29-01-2014 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmarky (Post 6673369)

Daily Star creating fake headlines to stop Jim Davidson winning - Daily Star is owned by the same owner as channel 5!

http://i.imgur.com/S8cQqYy.jpg

The Daily Star do this every day against all the housemates its not even worthy writing a thread about the Daily Stars headlines as everyone knows they are bullsh!t anyway lol.

Some of their headlines this year have been.

'Marry me!' Lee proposes to Jasmine... as she offers sex to intentionally rile Casey

Sam Faiers' sizzling shower scenes cut from telly in CBB's biggest 'fix'

They have however been very pro Jim today

COMIC Jim Davidson is set to go from zero to hero tonight with a massive swing in the vote from women

Vanessa 29-01-2014 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 6673421)
The Daily Star do this every day against all the housemates its not even worthy writing a thread about the Daily Stars headlines as everyone knows they are bullsh!t anyway lol.

Some of their headlines this year have been.

'Marry me!' Lee proposes to Jasmine... as she offers sex to intentionally rile Casey

Sam Faiers' sizzling shower scenes cut from telly in CBB's biggest 'fix'

They have however been very pro Jim today

COMIC Jim Davidson is set to go from zero to hero tonight with a massive swing in the vote from women

Damage limitation.

Ammi 29-01-2014 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6673405)

..isn't it the newspaper who should be sued, if anyone...

Vanessa 29-01-2014 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 6673433)
..isn't it the newspaper who should be sued, if anyone...

She's the one who told them she was self harming in the House. Now she's backtracking. It's too late now for damage limitation.

smudgie 29-01-2014 12:33 PM

I can't see what it says.

I am assuming it is just more of the gutter press garbage.
Thread says DS caught trying to influence votes, if the DS made it up, how is Linda to blame?
:conf:

Ammi 29-01-2014 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6673438)
She's the one who told them she was self harming in the House. Now she's backtracking. It's too late now for damage limitation.

..do we know for sure that she told them that..that's not what was said in the interview...just the Daily Star making things up with the slightest grain of a story, that she was rubbing her wrists ...

smudgie 29-01-2014 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6673438)

Did she though?
Or did they just run away with a story based on something Liz wrote?
We don't really have a clue to be honest.

Niamh. 29-01-2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6673418)
I really hope Jim sues her.

How could he sue her for saying that she slashed her own wrists? (which by the sounds of it she didn't say anyway)

Ammi 29-01-2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 6673443)
I can't see what it says.

I am assuming it is just more of the gutter press garbage.
Thread says DS caught trying to influence votes, if the DS made it up, how is Linda to blame?
:conf:

..yeah, it sounds as though it's more or less a complete fabrication by them..she has self harmed in the past (biting her hands..)..and she now rubs them until they're sore...so maybe she had bandages on at some point to stop that and let them heal and the DS made a whole story around it...just rubbish...

Vanessa 29-01-2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 6673445)
..do we know for sure that she told them that..that's not what was said in the interview...just the Daily Star making things up with the slightest grain of a story, that she was rubbing her wrists ...

Apparently she did.

Linda did tell the star journalist it was self harm, this is from his twitter.

Edward Gleave ‏@Ed_StarOnSunday 32m
@FemmeFartale she says in that interview the skin was raw which is the wound I saw. It was Linda who talked about self harm in quotes to me

Kazanne 29-01-2014 12:36 PM

I've been reading Jims autobiography,you'de be amazed at how wrong people have got him,on the net and elsewhere,He admits his love of drink and cocaine,but did get help for that,plus that one of his wives cracked him over the head with a plate of shepherds pie and although I did laugh,it's not really funny as he said the mince fitted him like a wig,but the mince was hot and the plate heavy and it hurt,but this was not the wife Jim hit,I have yet to read that part,lol,but from what I've read so far,he is no different to your average guy,he loves women,he used to love to party and he loves hid kids.

Vanessa 29-01-2014 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 6673449)
How could he sue her for saying that she slashed her own wrists? (which by the sounds of it she didn't say anyway)

Because in the Star headline she blames Jim.

Niamh. 29-01-2014 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 6673452)
I've been reading Jims autobiography,you'de be amazed at how wrong people have got him,on the net and elsewhere,He admits his love of drink and cocaine,but did get help for that,plus that one of his wives cracked him over the head with a plate of shepherds pie and although I did laugh,it's not really funny as he said the mince fitted him like a wig,but the mince was hot and the plate heavy and it hurt,but this was not the wife Jim hit,I have yet to read that part,lol,but from what I've read so far,he is no different to your average guy,he loves women,he used to love to party and he loves hid kids.

With all due respect, it is him writing this stuff about himself :laugh:

Vanessa 29-01-2014 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 6673447)
Did she though?
Or did they just run away with a story based on something Liz wrote?
We don't really have a clue to be honest.

She did.