ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=635)
-   -   Linda did NOT slash her wrists, Daily Star Caught trying to influence voting! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245834)

the truth 29-01-2014 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 6673454)
With all due respect, it is him writing this stuff about himself :laugh:

good , because the majority of other womens versions have been totally disproved and thrown out

Niamh. 29-01-2014 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6673453)
Because in the Star headline she blames Jim.

Doesn't matter, she never said he did anything to her, she said he made her feel like doing it, you can't sue someone for saying that you made them feel a certain way or like doing a certain thing

abhorson 29-01-2014 12:39 PM

? Before the rag printed it, Liz had it in print. So it must have come from Linda.

Ammi 29-01-2014 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6673451)
Apparently she did.

Linda did tell the star journalist it was self harm, this is from his twitter.

Edward Gleave ‏@Ed_StarOnSunday 32m
@FemmeFartale she says in that interview the skin was raw which is the wound I saw. It was Linda who talked about self harm in quotes to me

..she admitted talking about self harm but not recently and not in relation to Jim, I think that all was put together conveniently by the DS, and if he decides to and has grounds to sue anyone it should be them and not Linda...

the truth 29-01-2014 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 6673458)
Doesn't matter, she never said he did anything to her, she said he made her feel like doing it, you can't sue someone for saying that you made them feel a certain way or like doing a certain thing

he didnt and she didnt self harm in there so its a big fat lie

Niamh. 29-01-2014 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 6673457)
good , because the majority of other womens versions have been totally disproved and thrown out

Really? Another "women" comment -yawn-

Niamh. 29-01-2014 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 6673463)
he didnt and she didnt self harm in there so its a big fat lie

whether it's a lie or not is irrelevant to the point I was trying to make in response to Vanessas post

Vanessa 29-01-2014 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 6673460)
..she admitted talking about self harm but not recently and not in relation to Jim, I think that all was put together conveniently by the DS, and if he decides to and has grounds to sue anyone it should be them and not Linda...

I think the Star are to blame as well.

Vanessa 29-01-2014 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 6673458)

It's a lie though.

the truth 29-01-2014 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 6673464)
Really? Another "women" comment -yawn-

its is boring I agree but its yet another male bashing load of lies by a bitter woman against jim...the only bore here is linda and her lies

Ammi 29-01-2014 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 6673452)
I've been reading Jims autobiography,you'de be amazed at how wrong people have got him,on the net and elsewhere,He admits his love of drink and cocaine,but did get help for that,plus that one of his wives cracked him over the head with a plate of shepherds pie and although I did laugh,it's not really funny as he said the mince fitted him like a wig,but the mince was hot and the plate heavy and it hurt,but this was not the wife Jim hit,I have yet to read that part,lol,but from what I've read so far,he is no different to your average guy,he loves women,he used to love to party and he loves hid kids.

..he has himself admitted to hitting his wife and whether that's relevant to him being a housemate or not, it's most definitely not 'average guy' behaviour...

Ammi 29-01-2014 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6673467)
I think the Star are to blame as well.

..it could be Jim's fault..:tongue:...

Vanessa 29-01-2014 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 6673473)
..it could be Jim's fault..:tongue:...

:joker:

abhorson 29-01-2014 12:44 PM

Makes a mockery of BOTS and 5 harping on about NO bias though.

Kazanne 29-01-2014 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 6673454)
With all due respect, it is him writing this stuff about himself :laugh:

I know but,I'm sure if it was untruthful,someone would have come out of the woodwork and said so,and i'de rather go by his own words than the Chinese whispers of the net and press,plus he admits to his downfalls too he does not come out squeaky clean,he talks about his close to the edge jokes,I just find it interesting to hear his side,good and bad.

Ellen 29-01-2014 12:48 PM

Where did Liz get the info that Linda self harmed in the house? Was she witness to this or did someone mention it or is Liz lying? :conf:

Kazanne 29-01-2014 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 6673471)
..he has himself admitted to hitting his wife and whether that's relevant to him being a housemate or not, it's most definitely not 'average guy' behaviour...

I haven't got to that part yet ammi,but yes I know he admitted it ,and I think you may be surprised just how frequently,both partners scrap.

Vanessa 29-01-2014 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellen (Post 6673483)
Where did Liz get the info that Linda self harmed in the house? Was she witness to this or did someone mention it or is Liz lying? :conf:

Maybe Linda told her she self harmed in the past, but Liz misheard. She's very deaf.

Ammi 29-01-2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 6673484)
I haven't got to that part yet ammi,but yes I know he admitted it ,and I think you may be surprised just how frequently,both partners scrap.

..you mean both partners as in Jim and a partner or in general relationships..?...

..of course it happens, I know that but it doesn't make someone an 'average' person at all because many, many relationships have two people who never lay a hand on each other in violence or anger...

Niamh. 29-01-2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 6673479)
I know but,I'm sure if it was untruthful,someone would have come out of the woodwork and said so,and i'de rather go by his own words than the Chinese whispers of the net and press,plus he admits to his downfalls too he does not come out squeaky clean,he talks about his close to the edge jokes,I just find it interesting to hear his side,good and bad.

fair enough :love:

Niamh. 29-01-2014 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6673488)
Maybe Linda told her she self harmed in the past, but Liz misheard. She's very deaf.

That's another possibility actually

Niamh. 29-01-2014 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6673468)
It's a lie though.

It doesn't matter though, she still couldn't be sued by Jim for saying she did something herself, do you know what I mean?

Vanessa 29-01-2014 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 6673497)
It doesn't matter though, she still couldn't be sued by Jim for saying she did something herself, do you know what I mean?

I know the Star made the headline, but i don't like that she lied about something so serious.

Ellen 29-01-2014 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6673488)

But surely as a good journalist you need to make sure you have the correct info especially if you are hard of hearing and you are going to put it in print?

Niamh. 29-01-2014 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellen (Post 6673499)
But surely as a good journalist you need to make sure you have the correct info especially if you are hard of hearing and you are going to put it in print?

I would imagine she probably does when she's in the real world and not in the BB house with no tape recorder or even a pen and paper :joker: