ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=635)
-   -   Luisa Booing her ffs its finale night :( (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245882)

daniel-lewis-1985 29-01-2014 08:21 PM

Booing her ffs its finale night :(

Shes been epic....So entertaining, I literally think its really greedy and ungrateful to love watching her and being entertained by her as reflected in all the polls yet turn up and boo her.

Basically chew her up, spit her out.

Is it me aswell or does the crowd seem smaller tonight? Not that that's a bad thing lol.

Please no "OFF OFF OFF's"

Gstar 29-01-2014 08:24 PM

It's nowhere near as bad as speidi last year

Jake. 29-01-2014 08:25 PM

That's the crowd for you

Shaun 29-01-2014 08:26 PM

it wasn't very heavy, tbf

JPG2502 29-01-2014 08:36 PM

Im voting for her. Especially if it pisses the rent a mob off :)

Seraphim 30-01-2014 02:22 AM

I agree. It was a bit sickening. They did give her a reasonable reception when she emerged, though, and hopefully the fact that Sam and Casey went out before her would have given her a bit of a boost. She looked flabberghasted. :)

Macie Lightfoot 30-01-2014 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Germyle (Post 6674959)

Well Speidi sucked. So,

Videostar 30-01-2014 02:54 AM

She doesn't care, remember. ;)

Colbert-Bump 30-01-2014 04:16 AM

The crowd cheer a bore like Sam but boo Luisa who has been one of the best housemates ever says everything about their intelligence.

Pete. 30-01-2014 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Videostar (Post 6677251)
She doesn't care, remember. ;)

and still didn't in the final

Slevin 30-01-2014 08:35 AM

i dont think the point of this if she cared. just that the crowd are morons for the most part like usual booing someone who was part of most of what went on in the house. dont have to like her but i dont think she deserved boos. i like how she throws it back in their faces though when the doors opened.

Jemal 30-01-2014 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Germyle (Post 6674959)

This lol
It wasn't that bad. It wasn't even bad?
Other housemates have gotten way worse in the past.

Toy Soldier 30-01-2014 08:42 AM

I thought everyone got an OK reception last night to be honest. Hers were a mix of booing and cheering, which I think she would expect, her whole ideology is "be yourself, some people will like you and others won't". It certainly wasn't the blanket "wall of boo" that some housemates in the past have had.

Gusto Brunt 30-01-2014 09:22 AM

I thought the crowd were told not to do that on finals night. As a bit of respect.

Z 30-01-2014 09:51 AM

A bit ridiculous but oh well

GiRTh 30-01-2014 09:52 AM

I think the boos caused her to be slightly defensive in her interview with Emma. Such a shame cuz it would have been nice for her to drop the bravado for once so I hope C5 encourages less booing in the future.

Patricia4 30-01-2014 09:59 AM

She said she's not bothered about anything.

the truth 30-01-2014 02:43 PM

Disagree 100% with the original post here. She was awful, a horrible self centred nasty bore, displayed zero ability to laugh at herself and showed zero humility too....also had the worst voice imaginable. and absolute bore, totally unfunny in every way and also a sexist man hater. oh and a total coward who became lindas bitch , except when linda left to boos. total fraud and imo the leats likeable and least amusing or entertaining.

Niamh. 30-01-2014 02:51 PM

It wasn't so bad, she got some cheers as well, which is an improvement

arista 30-01-2014 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 6674926)
Shes been epic....So entertaining, I literally think its really greedy and ungrateful to love watching her and being entertained by her as reflected in all the polls yet turn up and boo her.

Is it me aswell or does the crowd seem smaller tonight? Not that that's a bad thing lol.

DL'85

Its Panto - You know it is.

You are sounding like a Church person - as you get older.

flamingGalah! 30-01-2014 03:32 PM

Yes Luisa's boo's were of the 'panto' variety, unlike Lee's & Linda's which were true hateful boo's...

Seraphim 30-01-2014 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 6677890)
Disagree 100% with the original post here. She was awful, a horrible self centred nasty bore, displayed zero ability to laugh at herself and showed zero humility too....also had the worst voice imaginable. and absolute bore, totally unfunny in every way and also a sexist man hater. oh and a total coward who became lindas bitch , except when linda left to boos. total fraud and imo the leats likeable and least amusing or entertaining.

I don't think the majority of people share your feelings, because she reached fourth place with absolutely no pre-existing fan base. I imagine she'd have won if she'd entered with an established fanbase. All her votes were earned by her performance on this one programme, and without the advantage of previous involvement in the entertainment industry. There were a great many funny moments, great variety shown in the range of ways she engaged with different people, and it was interesting to see how those relationships developed and changed over time. She is also an intriguing and rather beguiling mix of personal qualities, which may seem almost contradictory. e.g. she's strong-minded yet surprisingly easily led; confident and upfront, yet shy; and so on.

She is just starting out in adult life - one of the youngest in the house. Of all the housemates, she was my favourite by the end.

rusticgal 30-01-2014 04:24 PM

She was entertaining but more for the wrong reasons. She was spiteful, bossy and condescending. She thought it was ok for her to be opinionated and say whatever she liked...but did not like it when she got it back. She accused ollie of being self appreciating in his speech and mocked him...making him look really small. She is selfish and she is the biggest self appreciating people I have seen. How many times did she keep saying...I say what I think...I don't care what anyone thinks...I have friends...a good family...nice house....successful business. :sleep::sleep::sleep:....if that's the case what is she doing on BB. She wants to raise her profile?....be accepted?...
She is a nasty bit of work that's what made her entertaining....that's the reason she stayed as long as she did.
The crowd booed her because she isn't a nice person....that's a good thing because if she can take something from the last3 weeks perhaps she can learn that sometimes in life you need to be diplomatic...think of other peoples feelings and learn to show a little respect...being bossy, goby, cocky and condescending are not great traits to have. She also needs to remember that she may be successful in business now....but she may lose that success in the future.

Mystic Mock 30-01-2014 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 6674926)

Luisa did seem to win the crowd over in her eviction interview though, well done to her on that.

But also if I was Luisa I would embrace the booing as at least it means that you've been talked about.

the truth 30-01-2014 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seraphim (Post 6677963)
I don't think the majority of people share your feelings, because she reached fourth place with absolutely no pre-existing fan base. I imagine she'd have won if she'd entered with an established fanbase. All her votes were earned by her performance on this one programme, and without the advantage of previous involvement in the entertainment industry. There were a great many funny moments, great variety shown in the range of ways she engaged with different people, and it was interesting to see how those relationships developed and changed over time. She is also an intriguing and rather beguiling mix of personal qualities, which may seem almost contradictory. e.g. she's strong-minded yet surprisingly easily led; confident and upfront, yet shy; and so on.

She is just starting out in adult life - one of the youngest in the house. Of all the housemates, she was my favourite by the end.

It makes no difference to me who else likes or dislikes her, though I listen to opinions of course. I reject the notion she was entertaining or likeable in any way. I think she is a prime example of how horrible some people are in our society. as a pretend serious business perosn, I would expect most people looking to invest in her business would now run a mile. the fact is what some people call entertaining, spite, malice, vindictiveness, petty arguing , sefl centredness, bullying, verbal abuse etc is not what Id call entertaining, frankly its boring. in real life its destructive and can ruin lives. I dont think she is anything like this deep web of complexities. she is a nasty piece of work plain and simple. she didnt grow as a person at all and sadly she never will.