ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Jemima took my mums place last year! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250104)

Marsh. 14-05-2014 09:59 PM

For that alone Jemima was a memorable housemate.

Pronshi 14-05-2014 10:52 PM

As much as I thought she was being OTT regarding her daughter dying.
Dan was just as bad. You don't argue with someone over something as trivial as that. They both looked like idiots.

Marsh. 14-05-2014 10:54 PM

I'm not surprised he got angry with her though.

She had a penchant for making every conversation about herself.

reece(: 14-05-2014 10:57 PM

lol when she thought she could pull off Sallie's beanie hats

Scream 14-05-2014 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 08marsh (Post 6846625)
I remember the night she went on about her daughter who died. :sad:

But she didn't. :joker:

oh my, i forgot about this haha. gonna need to go watch it

Will. 15-05-2014 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 6846690)
Have they called your mum this year asking if she's interested?

No, she had a lot of calls from them though, 3 in the space of an hour, she started to ignore it. I think she would only do it if she went on with a family member.

Beastie 15-05-2014 12:17 PM

I liked Jemima.

Gstar 15-05-2014 12:22 PM

I miss Jemima

Mystic Mock 15-05-2014 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pronshi (Post 6847130)
As much as I thought she was being OTT regarding her daughter dying.
Dan was just as bad. You don't argue with someone over something as trivial as that. They both looked like idiots.

Tbf he probably was shocked that someone would stoop so low as to pretend that their Daughter had died.

Entertaining moment though I'll give it that.

Marsh. 15-05-2014 02:25 PM

http://i.imgur.com/Ak8692a.gif

Mystic Mock 15-05-2014 02:31 PM

I honestly don't get why she got into trouble for saying that? She's not being racist for saying that she doesn't want to be in a relationship with another ethnicity.

Lostie! 15-05-2014 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mockinator (Post 6847901)
I honestly don't get why she got into trouble for saying that? She's not being racist for saying that she doesn't want to be in a relationship with another ethnicity.

Saying "you probably wouldn't go for a white guy" wasn't the best thing to say, she had no reason to assume Gina wouldn't go for a white guy. That said, I think Jemima was just one of those people who says things that come out sounding worse than intended. I don't for a second think Jemima was racist.

What annoyed me most about Gina's reaction was how she went around telling people she'd just experienced racism before even discussing it properly with Jemima one on one first. Her being offended wasn't what pissed me off, I could see how the comments could be took badly, but I hated the way she latched on to the chance to make it into a massive thing right away. Gina just loved having something to be outraged about. Her default setting was "really really shocked." :sleep:

Jamesy 15-05-2014 04:53 PM

If it wasn't for Gina bringing out the racism card I think Jemima would have just about got away with that comment! I did love Gina although her making a big deal out of that made me really hate her at the start. All she had to do was clarify with Jemima - and no offence to Jemima, you can tell she's a person that just says things as they come without thinking too deeply about how her words could be perceived, so there was no excuse for Gina to be so dramatic over it really, apart from trying to get more airtime.

Marsh. 15-05-2014 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyFantastic (Post 6848111)
Gina just loved having something to be outraged about. Her default setting was "really really shocked." :sleep:

Yep, she did it whenever she had a reason to start trying to get everyone to turn on Charlie too.

Instead of recognising something was clearly said in the wrong way and not intended the way it came out, she'd immediately jump to the chance of victimising herself and turning everyone against Charlie. Pathetic, immature woman.

Mystic Mock 15-05-2014 06:13 PM

Charlie made one too many accidental meanings.

Marsh. 15-05-2014 06:14 PM

She did by the end.

I got fed up of her umm-ing and ahh-ing.

But Gina was always ready to have a fit about anything.