ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Marlon What a ****ing hypocrite. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254278)

Mystic Mock 23-06-2014 10:10 PM

What a ****ing hypocrite.

Saying that Toya's playing the victim when his friends with Miss Pity Me.

What a complete twat lol.

Me. I Am Salman 23-06-2014 10:13 PM

Is this about Jale? How does she play the victim? I don't understand why people keep saying that, it's ridiculous. Jale's totally genuine

Mystic Mock 23-06-2014 10:17 PM

Jale and genuine don't go together that's why Marlon shouldn't accuse other people of things that his allies are just as bad for.

Jake. 23-06-2014 10:20 PM

Oh God, another one.

Doogle 23-06-2014 10:21 PM

Jale clearly isn't acting, she doesn't like she could be bothered to keep up an act. I don't get how anyone sane can come to this conclusion

Jake. 23-06-2014 10:21 PM

You'd think that the fact that Jale has mentioned the word victim twice in the past two weeks/seems to be enjoying herself more would tell you something

Pete. 23-06-2014 10:23 PM

Jale was bullied and ostracised

Toya has a support group

Marlon is a bore

Josy 23-06-2014 10:24 PM

So he's a hypocrite because he's friends with Jale? I don't get the comparison if I'm honest.

Jake. 23-06-2014 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 6973922)
So he's a hypocrite because he's friends with Jale? I don't get the comparison if I'm honest.

You're not alone

Me. I Am Salman 23-06-2014 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doogle (Post 6973883)
Jale clearly isn't acting, she doesn't like she could be bothered to keep up an act. I don't get how anyone sane can come to this conclusion

exactly this :joker:
it's like when people accused her of wanting to be part of the in crowd last week. she strikes me as someone who truly doesn't care

smeagol 23-06-2014 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me. I Am Salman (Post 6973783)
Is this about Jale? How does she play the victim? I don't understand why people keep saying that, it's ridiculous. Jale's totally genuine

LOL shes the biggest fake in there

Mystic Mock 23-06-2014 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 6973922)

Well she plays the victim more than anyone making out that she has no friends in the house, pulling sad faces and crying when Pauline and Helen dared to argue on her, and Chris you're holding me hostage comment.

Marlon cannot accuse other people of playing the victim when he should look at some of his friends in the house.

RodHull 23-06-2014 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smeagol (Post 6973948)
LOL shes the biggest fake in there

*cough* Dexters EX Danielle the glamour model virgin nun *cough*

I mean cmon seriously nobody is more fake than Danielle...

Vicky. 23-06-2014 10:31 PM

You still flogging this horse? :laugh:

Mystic Mock 23-06-2014 10:31 PM

At least most people see through Danielle's game though.

Jake. 23-06-2014 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 6973992)

Don't even know if it counts as flogging anymore

Mystic Mock 23-06-2014 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 6973992)

When one of her allies accuses somebody else of doing it then yes I will.

smeagol 23-06-2014 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RodHull (Post 6973975)
*cough* Dexters EX Danielle the glamour model virgin nun *cough*

I mean cmon seriously nobody is more fake than Danielle...

i dont think she is i just think she's nuts lol with a idenity complex

biggest game player is jale - watch her face she thinks very hard before she says anything. very thought out responses for the viewers

some play the house game some play the viewers

RodHull 23-06-2014 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smeagol (Post 6974046)
i dont think she is i just think she's nuts lol with a idenity complex

biggest game player is jale - watch her face she thinks very hard before she says anything. very thought out responses for the viewers

some play the house game some play the viewers

No your wrong... shes clever but shes pretty genuine most likely cause she knows shes up anyway every week she doesnt care who likes her in there.

Danielle is a total contradiction, and Toya is trying for an oscar 'shes extinguished your light' it made me want to vomit listening to that crap...

smeagol 23-06-2014 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RodHull (Post 6974063)
No your wrong... shes clever but shes pretty genuine most likely cause she knows shes up anyway every week she doesnt care who likes her in there.

Danielle is a total contradiction, and Toya is trying for an oscar 'shes extinguished your light' it made me want to vomit listening to that crap...

nah never wrong on fakes well not yet lol trust me she is playing a big game there.
the most cunning of orcs lol
danielle isnt smart enough for a plan i think she tried a bit but failed.
toya thinks shes luther king or lex luther lol

Heaven = Winner 23-06-2014 10:43 PM

Can you NOT drag Jale into this when she hasn't even done anything wrong? :umm2:

Mystic Mock 23-06-2014 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heaven = Winner (Post 6974114)
Can you NOT drag Jale into this when she hasn't even done anything wrong? :umm2:

I'm mainly attacking Marlon for his hypocrisy.

Niamh. 24-06-2014 09:07 AM

Marlon used to be friends with jale too, feels like we're missing so many chunks of what's going on in there

Kazanne 24-06-2014 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mockinator (Post 6973724)
Saying that Toya's playing the victim when his friends with Miss Pity Me.

What a complete twat lol.

Mocky,your dislike of Jale is clouding your judgment,she has never been miss 'pity me' she could have so played on that had she wanted to,and Jale and Marlon have always been friends,Toya has suddenly wanted to be.:shrug:

Nedusa 24-06-2014 09:20 AM

I think Jale is clever enough to understand that due to her situation ie up for eviction every week she is only interested in how she is perceived by the public. She does not need to join any camps or groups in the house as she is up every week.

No, her concern is how she is perceived by the public so by adopting a more passive stance and trying to be genuine to all HM ie not taking sides is probably the best plan for her.

also if she is snided about behind her back then she knows the public will be shown the footage and the sympathy she gets will keep her in the house each week.

Is she being genuine or playing a game ??

I think her situation in the house allows her to be genuine and this is probably her best gameplan as well.

Funny that the safest HM Helen is self destructing in there whilst the least safe HM (Jale) is possibly on course to the final and beyond.