ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Ash ...he needs to stay... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255618)

rusticgal 02-07-2014 10:46 AM

...he needs to stay...

Now can't stand the bloke....arrogant rude and sexist. Good enough reasons to go. Since Friday Ash has suddenly become Mr Nice Guy... Will it be enough...probably not. However, we all like a villain and he makes a good villain along with Helen. Yet again here we are voting out the entertainment leaving us with the dull and predictable.....

Ash will NEVER win....we can BOO him week in and week out... But we are guaranteed some sort of entertainment and discussions.
Two weeks from now we will be moaning about how boring it is and begging for new housemates to 'liven' it up..... So let's not kick them out in the first place. Let's get rid of the dull ones...Christopher or winston...:sleep::sleep::sleep:

You know I'm right :shrug:

Niamh. 02-07-2014 10:49 AM

No, get him out, I want to see the change in dynamics when he leaves

kefln 02-07-2014 10:54 AM

Helen will lose the plot if he goes.

She is already p*ssed at Kim for not speaking up for Ash. If he goes, she's going to blow a gasket at someone. I'd love to see Kim, or even Ashleigh, fight their corner against the once queen bee.

Ash to go! :laugh:

parmnion 02-07-2014 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 7002610)
Now can't stand the bloke....arrogant rude and sexist. Good enough reasons to go. Since Friday Ash has suddenly become Mr Nice Guy... Will it be enough...probably not. However, we all like a villain and he makes a good villain along with Helen. Yet again here we are voting out the entertainment leaving us with the dull and predictable.....

Ash will NEVER win....we can BOO him week in and week out... But we are guaranteed some sort of entertainment and discussions.
Two weeks from now we will be moaning about how boring it is and begging for new housemates to 'liven' it up..... So let's not kick them out in the first place. Let's get rid of the dull ones...Christopher or winston...:sleep::sleep::sleep:

ash, entertainment...are you mad!!!!!!!!!

Gusto Brunt 02-07-2014 11:27 AM

Losing Ash might be a problem. We need more than two runts in there. :p

Kazanne 02-07-2014 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kefln (Post 7002622)

She is already p*ssed at Kim for not speaking up for Ash. If he goes, she's going to blow a gasket at someone. I'd love to see Kim, or even Ashleigh, fight their corner against the once queen bee.

OR,she could walk,then the show would be dead on it's arse !!!!

Lister of Smeg 02-07-2014 12:34 PM

Nope he needs to go I want to see how Helen will cope.

Chuckyegg 02-07-2014 12:34 PM

He's boring

Kate! 02-07-2014 12:45 PM

What Kazanne said!

Plus he's sex on legs.

Tarryn 02-07-2014 12:48 PM

Ash thought he would go into BB & be the good looking guy of the series, have a romance with a good looking girl (but chose Helen instead) and cruise through to the final.
Instead he has shown himself to be an arrogant, nasty, spiteful, lazy, boring twat.
Welcome to reality tv Ash :dance:

coralqueen 02-07-2014 12:56 PM

Ash needs to go so Helen can lose her cool and get kicked out.

smeagol 02-07-2014 01:14 PM

nah i hope he goes and helen finds out about ashleighs plan which no doubt she will and kicks of and is booted from the house - happy days

rusticgal 02-07-2014 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 7002632)
ash, entertainment...are you mad!!!!!!!!!

He is a catalyst in the drama... Winsto Marlon they are just part of the furniture with NOTHING to offer to the dynamics. Ash is not entertaining as such but he at least contributes...gets involved in discussions and arguments. I would rather listen to him than Christpher winsto or marlon.

Robodog 02-07-2014 01:24 PM

I agree with the OP

At least Ash brings storylines and evokes emotions and reactions in other HMs

It's boring HMs we need to get rid of. Christopher brings the least to the show and to the house. Matthew is ok-ish but i expected him to be much more interesting and funny than he is.

The other 3 bring energy to the show whether you like them or not.

Marsh. 02-07-2014 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7002765)

I think this is more likely.

I think even with Ash in the house she's in danger of quitting.

Jamie585 02-07-2014 01:25 PM

There is absolutely no chance in hell he will stay.. May as well just leave now!

Niamh. 02-07-2014 01:25 PM

Quote:

No it wouldn't, people always say stuff like this about one HM or another and it never happens. I'd like to see other characters allowed to come out to the fore front without Helen stifling them and hogging airtime with her mad woman ranting.

rusticgal 02-07-2014 01:25 PM

Quote:

Exactly....and I think she might. Helen needs to be around attitude and she won't find a buddy in any of those left.... I think she would walk...

aimat2 02-07-2014 01:50 PM

get him out ...want to see Helen face she will explode

Natalie. 02-07-2014 03:21 PM

Yeah I agree, he needs to stay

rusticgal 02-07-2014 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aimat2 (Post 7002986)
get him out ...want to see Helen face she will explode

...yes it would a great 30mins of entertainment then it will all die a death.

Ash is never going to win...and when he leaves he will be booed...Helen will be there to the end...we are not even half way through the series...let's watch them fester...let's watch them dig a bigger hole.
I don't like Ash one little bit but for the sake of 30mins of backlash let's keep him in because he gets involved...keep the villains in....we all love a villain and we have two of them in there egging each other on....it makes it more watchable than paint drying Christopher etc...

Mystic Mock 02-07-2014 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 7002610)

I agree with everything about Ash. He needs to stay as he offers the delusional entertainment.

Pete. 02-07-2014 04:59 PM

not here for him

Mystic Mock 02-07-2014 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7002920)
No it wouldn't, people always say stuff like this about one HM or another and it never happens. I'd like to see other characters allowed to come out to the fore front without Helen stifling them and hogging airtime with her mad woman ranting.

And as we all say, it's not if one entertainer leaves that the show dies, it's if the public keep voting out entertainer after entertainer like this series is set out to do does it start becoming dead and that's a fact, look at BB5, BB9, and BB10.

Verbal 02-07-2014 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kefln (Post 7002622)

And Ashleigh will lose it if he stays. That I would rather see more tbh.