ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Ashleigh thrown to the lions (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256475)

Babschap 08-07-2014 10:05 PM

Ashleigh thrown to the lions

Pretty low of BB to expose Ashleigh to that loud mouth bitch Helen. Didn't really see the need to subject her to fury.
Please for the love of god, find a way to get rid of Helen.

Lwize 08-07-2014 10:06 PM

Maybe it was BB's ploy to get Helen to over-react, then send the **** bully packing.
Unfortunately, it didn't work.

Babschap 08-07-2014 10:09 PM

Just think that Helen is so foul and felt sorry for Ashleigh tonite. Not pleasant viewing .

Cheddarcakes 08-07-2014 10:39 PM

And probably out of the house too , it as obvious Marlon would save himself with their twist

kefln 08-07-2014 10:39 PM

All the clips were Ashleigh based, it was a deliberate ploy to kick things off.

Jords 08-07-2014 10:40 PM

Danielle summed it up.

Absorption 08-07-2014 10:42 PM

And of course now that Marlon is no longer a potential evictee, it's most likely bye-bye Ashleigh. I'm not an Ashleigh fan but at least she's doing something in the house, unlike the snooze-fest that is Marlon.

joeysteele 08-07-2014 10:43 PM

I didn't feel sorry for Ashleigh at all.

If she really believes what she says to be right then it is her right to say it, however as she has chosen to do herself, if she chooses to drum up dislike from others against others and is too cowardly to say the things she has to peoples faces.

She cannot then expect never to be found out and learn that such devious and 2 faced actions generally do come back to bite you harder than you have tried to bite someone else.

chuff me dizzy 08-07-2014 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kefln (Post 7028912)
All the clips were Ashleigh based, it was a deliberate ploy to kick things off.

Exactly as were the 2 tweets shown to Winston,Christopher

rionablue 09-07-2014 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7028947)
I didn't feel sorry for Ashleigh at all.

If she really believes what she says to be right then it is her right to say it, however as she has chosen to do herself, if she chooses to drum up dislike from others against others and is too cowardly to say the things she has to peoples faces.

She cannot then expect never to be found out and learn that such devious and 2 faced actions generally do come back to bite you harder than you have tried to bite someone else.

I agree Joey. Why should anyone feel sorry for Ashleigh. If she hadn't bitched and plotted she would have nothing to worry about and it wasn't all one sided that they showed just Ashleigh bitching, they also showed Danielle in a few clips bitching also and what Chris said about Jale which was dreadful

joeysteele 09-07-2014 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7029422)
I agree Joey. Why should anyone feel sorry for Ashleigh. If she hadn't bitched and plotted she would have nothing to worry about and it wasn't all one sided that they showed just Ashleigh bitching, they also showed Danielle in a few clips bitching also and what Chris said about Jale which was dreadful

Exactly, she is getting the just backlash for her own unnecessary and twisted actions.
This thread says she was thrown to the lions, come to think of it, that's not a bad idea really.

sampvt 09-07-2014 07:14 AM

I think her actions would have been viewed as normal if she had done her bitching to the faces of her HM,s but she did it behind their backs and even when uncovered and dressed down by Helen, she reverts into the bedroom and does it all over again. Helen might be a bitch but she is an open faced one. Ashleigh will now play the victim so she wont get oiked and will probably quiet down and become really boring so its academic whether she goes or not.

The victim roll is a powerful tool in the house so doing what they did has probably saved her.

Ammi 09-07-2014 07:18 AM

..Helen's only 'open' on her own terms though..she hasn't been open on many things about Ashleigh because she didn't want to be perceived as a bully...ho ho ho Helen...

waterhog 09-07-2014 07:24 AM

its a test for ashligh - and she passed - kept her nerve - love her even more. well done BB. she is my fave or second fave to win.

Strictly Jake 09-07-2014 06:43 PM

I found it absolutely disgraceful of bb to do that. Stirring up trouble on purpose and making Ashleigh an absolute target. Another low for them is the fact there was supposed to be normal nominations this week and not to be interfered with and they give marlon the chance to flipping save himself. So clearly they want Ashleigh out and they want her hated in the house. Bb is interfering far too much with these sorts of twists and editing I'm getting bloody sick of it. Well done for Ashleigh sticking up for herself. Bb probably got Stevens mum to say what she did too!