ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   If you were casting for the first Big Brother (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258104)

Achilles 19-07-2014 05:18 PM

If you were casting for the first Big Brother

Which 10 of the 19 housemate would you choose?
5 men and 5 women
Old School Big Brother

Men: Ash, Chris, Christopher, Marlon, Pav
Women: Ashleigh, Biannca, Jale, Pauline, Tamara

I try to get as much as variety as possible and leave out fake housemates. Not easy to choose at all, especially 4th and 5th picks for each.

Marsh. 19-07-2014 05:19 PM

Out of this cast? I'd send them all home and start from scratch.

Cal. 19-07-2014 05:23 PM

Women-
Biannca
Danielle
Ashleigh
Pauline
Toya

Men-
Chris
Pav
Christopher
Matthew
Ash

Josy 19-07-2014 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7073182)
Out of this cast? I'd send them all home and start from scratch.

This.

mrflibble 19-07-2014 05:31 PM

I've not watched old BB so I don't know what it's like. If I'm assuming it's less artificial and more about social dynamics...

Men: Chris, Christopher, Matthew, Ash, Pav
Women: Ashleigh, Jale, Kim, Danielle, Toya

I tried to make it a mix of going by VTs and them in the house, but it's really difficult because most of these housemates don't offer much and/or drown out the ones that do. For the guys I thought Chris, Christopher and Matthew for conversation, Ash for a laidback vibe and Pav because the other choices wouldn't fit. For the women I chose Ashleigh because she's very strong and grounded, yet not confrontational, Jale because she seemed like in the right atmosphere she would also be quite strong and not as easily led as she was in this house, Kim because she also gave the impression of having character (possibly drowned out from Steven or because she just doesn't have one), Danielle because she would have a 'unique talking point' and Toya because even though she's a bit confrontational and up herself could be fun.

I didn't choose people like Tamara, Biannca and Zoe because they are too attention seeking, Helen because she's nasty and controlling and Pauline because she was too controlling and crazy. I didn't choose Mark and Winston because they would be too showy for a less dramatic BB, Marlon because he did nothing and Steven because he is a freak.

Will. 19-07-2014 05:35 PM

I would not choose 10 of them for sure. I'd get loads of different characters. I would keep Toya, Jale, Mark, Ashleigh, Chris, and Zoe. But I would want interesting characters like someone from the Army, a kids entertainer, a UFO/paranormal investigator, No one with a business unless they have an interesting personality. I would put about three 55+ HM in.

LukeB 19-07-2014 06:20 PM

men - Winston,Chris,Matthew,Ash,Christopher
Women - Ashleigh,Danielle,Tamara,Zoe,Toya

Scotty07 19-07-2014 09:21 PM

Males

Matthew
Chris
Christopher
Pavandeep
Ash

Females

Ashleigh