ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Like Chris, but he really should grow a pair. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258833)

abhorson 24-07-2014 09:49 PM

Like Chris, but he really should grow a pair.

This far in why should he change? Some may argue.

But i really think now at the deep end, he should stop apologising so much. Like he did with Helen yet again tonight.

VanessaFeltz. 24-07-2014 09:52 PM

If i was one of them i would be like "BITCH I GOT THE POWER AND I NOMINATED THEM WHATCA GONNA DO HUH WHATCA GONNA DO"

Will. 24-07-2014 10:01 PM

I think he's the only man in there that could actually stand a good argument, Stephens deluded, Ash would just be irritating to watch, Pav I wouldn't care (dont like him), Mark would be funny to watch, Christopher would be okish.

Apenguin 24-07-2014 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhorson (Post 7093587)
This far in why should he change? Some may argue.

But i really think now at the deep end, he should stop apologising so much. Like he did with Helen yet again tonight.

I liked chris at first but now I just find him a bore, he offers nothing to this series & shouldn't be in line for the winners spot..Its just a shame most people don't agree with me & chris looks like he has a very good chance of doing just that & winning:sleep:

abhorson 24-07-2014 10:11 PM

If only he said something like "Helen, **** off you skanky, skidmark, nasty, two-faced, evil bitch"

He would go above Ashleigh again!

Josy 24-07-2014 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhorson (Post 7093723)
If only he said something like "Helen, **** off you skanky, skidmark, nasty, two-faced, evil bitch"

He would go above Ashleigh again!

And his life would be made hell for the rest of the time he's in the house.

abhorson 24-07-2014 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7093753)
And his life would be made hell for the rest of the time he's in the house.

True, but he would win:laugh:

HBB1508 25-07-2014 08:57 AM

I've been a fan of his since day 1 but it does annoy me that he won't stand up to anyone and argue his point - I'm sure he is intelligent enough to do that and I don't mean in a shouting, insulting way like Helen but a well judged way. I'm hoping that he will start to do this soon as it's nearing the end.

rubymoo 25-07-2014 09:02 AM

I liked the way he praised her for her good behaviour! That's good psychology!

Something i've done with my children, focus on the good behaviour and praise, ignore the bad behaviour, that's why he doesn't get into pointless arguments with her, it's because he's an adult.

With those skills on board one day he'll make a great dad!

Lwize 25-07-2014 09:10 AM

No need for Chris to change,

He's playing the long con.

mrflibble 25-07-2014 09:19 AM

Not everyone likes confrontation, and not everyone should do it. I do wish he'd stand up for himself more, but he's trying to keep the peace in the house and I just don't think it's in his nature. Nothing wrong with that.

MarcusMel 25-07-2014 12:05 PM

Remember :- If you want to make an enemy, critisise them!

chuff me dizzy 25-07-2014 12:11 PM

No Chris is a lovely man, why should he change and not be the real him ?

jet 25-07-2014 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBB1508 (Post 7094501)
I've been a fan of his since day 1 but it does annoy me that he won't stand up to anyone and argue his point - I'm sure he is intelligent enough to do that and I don't mean in a shouting, insulting way like Helen but a well judged way. I'm hoping that he will start to do this soon as it's nearing the end.

I agree. I've been a fan from the start too but he needs stop apologizing and grow a pair. Still like him though. :hehe:

Northern Monkey 25-07-2014 01:56 PM

I'm coming around to thinking it's all just an act to see how far the Mr nice guy routine can get him.Nobody real would let them walk over him like they do.

psychtracker 25-07-2014 02:07 PM

I think he's playing a decent game. He knows how volatile - Helen, Ash, Steve can be. Not much point pickin a fight with them, nothing much to gain..except aggravation, confrontation, enemies. ie. Toya.