ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Mark Sorry Chrismas, but if Matthew was still in... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258856)

alex_front2 24-07-2014 11:23 PM

Sorry Chrismas, but if Matthew was still in...

I would not have bothered with you.

Poor Chrismas, he's like a loyal loving puppy dog who is kicked and starved by self serving unloving Mark, but will obediently return for the same mal treatment.

Mystic Mock 24-07-2014 11:25 PM

Mark's silly comments are gonna give Christopher the win as let's face it he hasn't been a contender from anything his actually said or done himself.

Sophiee 24-07-2014 11:50 PM

he really has a way with words :facepalm: although I guess he sort of ended it nicely by saying they wouldn't have got as close with christopher probably took well.

kistar 25-07-2014 12:10 AM

Yeah he did say at the end every cloud , as in every cloud has a silver lining.

Creggle 25-07-2014 12:18 AM

Is it me or is the only person in there who Mark will say stuff to their face is Christopher? Because he's an easy target and will just take it, anyone else and he ****s himself and then eat's theirs when its pilling out their anus.

What a desipicable coward, I hope somebody goes absolutely mental at him and makes him cry, little bitch.

rubymoo 25-07-2014 09:10 AM

Mark is proving to be a puppy kicker (the puppy being Christopher)

What Mark isn't realising is that we the public love puppies!

He will get boos tonight and they will be deserved boos, he will cry and say 'am not avin tha'

He will then realise why he got boos and will back track desperately by snogging Christopher again, hoping this will turn around public opinion.

But we already know the truth.....oh how the mighty have fallen!

rubymoo 25-07-2014 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craigy_CraigO (Post 7094149)
Is it me or is the only person in there who Mark will say stuff to their face is Christopher? Because he's an easy target and will just take it, anyone else and he ****s himself and then eat's theirs when its pilling out their anus.

What a desipicable coward, I hope somebody goes absolutely mental at him and makes him cry, little bitch.

He knows Christopher likes him and perceives himself to out of Christophers league, what he doesn't realise is that he is out of Christophers league, Christopher deserves so much better!

He'll get his comupance, karmas a bitch!

HBB1508 25-07-2014 09:14 AM

Mark is a horrible person - the way he has led Christopher on is just nasty, it's just sad that Christopher has fallen for it but then again the way he's been treated in there I'm not really surprised. I hope when Mark gets booed tonight Christopher drops him like a hot brick - and so do all the others and let Mark know how it feels to be the odd one out.

VirtualWaster 25-07-2014 01:29 PM

Mark is a poison dwarf and deserves the boos and I hope he gets them very soon. Hes not funny he's not cute he's a nasty vindictive fool.

Get the ewok out

VanessaFeltz. 25-07-2014 01:41 PM

Sorry mark if i was there i would beat your ass

erinp5 25-07-2014 02:34 PM

Mark showed himself to be a snake when the twist in the power housemate alliance was announced .
Mark didn't put Steven up ,he fought for Ash not to go up, he spent an hour crying his eyes out when Ash had to be nominated .
I think Mark did himself damage .

LukeB 25-07-2014 02:40 PM

Poor Christms getting used

the truth 25-07-2014 02:43 PM

puppy kicker lololol

rubymoo 25-07-2014 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7095191)
puppy kicker lololol

It's a metaphor Lol!

joeysteele 25-07-2014 03:47 PM

I think Christopher has always been a contender,he goes long quietly about his business but I can see him now possibly winning this.
As the least controversial and least offensive one left come the final.

Lorriebobs 26-07-2014 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7095307)
I think Christopher has always been a contender,he goes long quietly about his business but I can see him now possibly winning this.
As the least controversial and least offensive one left come the final.

I agree he's always been a contender and he'll certainly be getting my vote to win. It's a shame we haven't seen much of him on the HLS recently. Hopefully now Steven has gone we might actually get to see / hear about the other housemates!

Futaba 26-07-2014 01:30 AM

This sucks because Christmas could do way better.

Sophiee 26-07-2014 08:37 AM

mark putting him down again in last night's episode :bored:.

Daffodil 26-07-2014 10:36 AM

I want Christopher to win, but I can imagine that little runt Mark creeping up Christopher's backside if he does, and the sad thing is Christopher would forgive him!!!! Any nice gay chaps out there for Christopher? Please rescue him!!!

joeysteele 26-07-2014 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorriebobs (Post 7097694)
I agree he's always been a contender and he'll certainly be getting my vote to win. It's a shame we haven't seen much of him on the HLS recently. Hopefully now Steven has gone we might actually get to see / hear about the other housemates!

Yeah, he is my choice for winner too.