ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Helen can't stop crying and wants to smack the crowd .vid (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259009)

erinp5 25-07-2014 11:16 PM

Helen can't stop crying and wants to smack the crowd .vid

Don't be booing Helen when she comes out or she will smash your face in ,that's us told then .

I think there is more to just Steven leaving that's making her cry ...

rusticgal 25-07-2014 11:49 PM

So Helen feels Steven was unjustly booed..and slates the public for ruining peoples lives..:joker:
Did she think how Coleen might have felt when she slept with her husband...now THATS playing with people's lives...BB is a gameshow..Steven showed everyone what a self centred knob he is...Coleen was an innocent party but she never thought of that did she....different when her friends are involved.

AbbieJ 25-07-2014 11:53 PM

She's crying because when she gets evicted, it will be exactly the same - only thing she will hear is boos :joker:

rusticgal 25-07-2014 11:55 PM

She knows what's coming....ten fold..:joker:

Jase. 25-07-2014 11:56 PM

Oh, Helen. There are no words. :joker:

muchadoaboutnothing 25-07-2014 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 7097539)
So Helen feels Steven was unjustly booed..and slates the public for ruining peoples lives..:joker:
Did she think how Coleen might have felt when she slept with her husband...now THATS playing with people's lives...BB is a gameshow..Steven showed everyone what a self centred knob he is...Coleen was an innocent party but she never thought of that did she....different when her friends are involved.

Very well said. I hated the fact that Bianncia talked about Danielles exploits outside of the house but, not once or from anybody, was Helens behaviour with a celebrity footballer mentioned and the fact that she could have split that family up, especially where children are involved is beyond me. Helen is acting all nice and pretending to have morals, morals she has conviently forgotten whilst in the house.

Kizzy 25-07-2014 11:57 PM

Oh lord... How did I know it would come back to that?
She didn't pull him in a nightclub.. she was booked (footie pun) by his management probably.

Achilles 25-07-2014 11:59 PM

Would be funny if Helen actually did launch into the crowd WWF style on her eviction :laugh:

rusticgal 26-07-2014 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7097555)
Oh lord... How did I know it would come back to that?
She didn't pull him in a nightclub.. she was booked (footie pun) by his management probably.

You can't ignore the truth...Helen is full of double standards...a complete hypocrite and she just cannot or refuses to see it.

rusticgal 26-07-2014 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achilles (Post 7097559)
Would be funny if Helen actually did launch into the crowd WWF style on her eviction :laugh:

...and she will...she will put two fingers up to public opinion but refuse to accept it. She knows the public will know her past and realises she has done nothing in her favour to turn that around...which is why she went in there.
She is a bitch through and through...and she knows the public have seen it.

LukeB 26-07-2014 12:09 AM

i like the nice side of helen, her nasty side is trashy

AbbieJ 26-07-2014 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iiamlukee (Post 7097599)

What nice side :joker:

rusticgal 26-07-2014 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetlittlelies (Post 7097608)
What nice side :joker:

:joker::joker::joker:

fitz2k2 26-07-2014 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 7097616)
:joker::joker::joker:

:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

Kizzy 26-07-2014 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 7097571)
You can't ignore the truth...Helen is full of double standards...a complete hypocrite and she just cannot or refuses to see it.

She's not in there for being mrs lovely from lovely town..
They were ALL chosen for their negative qualities.

Ammi 26-07-2014 04:57 AM

..in all seriousness, I know this will probably come across as a criticism because I'm not the biggest Helen fan..:laugh:...but if she's starting to see how other people feel, through feeling it and seeing it from the point of view of her friends, then she really will have 'gone on a journey'..?...and that would be a good thing/how can that ever be bad for anyone...'enemies' have all the same feelings/emotions as 'friends' do and regardless of whether you personally like them or not/connect with them, you should never lose empathy for that imo....

KeanO 26-07-2014 05:06 AM

She's gonna need to punch every member of the crowd then probably.

Fish_Fingers 26-07-2014 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 7097854)
but if she's starting to see how other people feel, through feeling it and seeing it from the point of view of her friends, then she really will have 'gone on a journey'..?...and that would be a good thing

Helen's 'journey' is just beginning. I feel that her journey will be VERY long, as she is not showing many signs of developing rational thinking and a mature attitude. I really don't like her, but I do worry about how she will react to the challenges she will have to face when the show is over. If boos from the crowd make her that upset, how on earth will she cope when gets wind of the amount of sh!t that's been written about her online? Yes it is absolutely deserved, but I don't think she has the skills to deal with it.

Ammi 26-07-2014 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish_Fingers (Post 7097857)
Helen's 'journey' is just beginning. I feel that her journey will be VERY long, as she is not showing many signs of developing rational thinking and a mature attitude. I really don't like her, but I do worry about how she will react to the challenges she will have to face when the show is over. If boos from the crowd make her that upset, how on earth will she cope when gets wind of the amount of sh!t that's been written about her online? Yes it is absolutely deserved, but I don't think she has the skills to deal with it.

..it used to be that the housemates talked to a psychologist before they left the house and were 'prepared' as well as they could be..?..that's never really talked about by ex-housemates anymore so I'm not sure that it happens and even though, it won't change everything, it at least showed some care from BB because after all, all of these housemates 'put themselves out there..' for the show and our judgements and criticisms, and yeah, for our 'hate' as well...but with no livefeed, they have to create 'heroes and villians' and all of these twists and turns that just build up frustrations and encourage what housemates will face, even winners often get booed now because without the hero/villain thing, it would just be boring with only HL and nothing else....and people talk so much about 'Broken Britain' and what in there opinion contributes to that in the way of characters on BB..?...but I think it's BB itself that is giving us far worse than any housemate ever could...maybe I'm thinking about this too deeply, I don't know...

Lwize 26-07-2014 05:41 AM

Nice to see Ashleigh consoling Helen. Ashleigh has taken the sole alpha female role now.

Alf 26-07-2014 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lwize (Post 7097863)
Nice to see Ashleigh consoling Helen. Ashleigh has taken the sole alpha female role now.

That's why Helen's crying.

Rageofangels 26-07-2014 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iiamlukee (Post 7097599)

That's worth a quote. I completely agree. She is a fun housemate and good to watch, but she has a REALLY nasty side too.

JTM45 26-07-2014 06:59 AM

"They wanna see people's confidence broken down....who does that ?" uuuhhhhhh YOU Helen......YOU did that to Jale for weeks on end and reveled in it too!
The same as her saying that she felt awful for Steven because he didn't know what he was doing wrong and he's just a nice guy..........that's been Pav's entire BB experience and i haven't seen her feeling bad for him once!!!:bored:

The girl is unreal!!!!!
No wonder she felt such an affinity with Steven! They're both extremely unaware 'me' people.

waterhog 26-07-2014 07:42 AM

shes making a good rod for her back.

Cherie 26-07-2014 07:52 AM

The end of the clip :unsure: she has no idea how her actions impact on others