ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Wonder how many nasty things Ashleigh does this next week that won't be discussed ? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259926)

cfromhx02 02-08-2014 04:15 AM

Wonder how many nasty things Ashleigh does this next week that won't be discussed ?

& wonder how many times she'll be the only one who doesn't have her past comments dug up and told to rest of house to use against her

like happened to all the others this last week all except her. I wonder if there will be any more votes that only her supporters get told about ? So they can rig some more propaganda for the nastiest housemate

Achilles 02-08-2014 04:20 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3pBQf1u243...s1600/0202.gif

Vanessa 02-08-2014 04:21 AM

Ashleigh is more bitchy than nasty. But then so is Helen. :laugh:

Lwize 02-08-2014 04:46 AM

Ashleigh can do no wrong. If anything, BB could give her an even nicer edit.

It's too late for Helen to grow a heart.

armand.kay 02-08-2014 05:20 AM

Even producers love Ashleigh x
Lessors can stay pressed.

waterhog 02-08-2014 07:42 AM

what ever ashligh does i will never think bad. she is a angel.

karezza 02-08-2014 08:19 AM

Ashleigh is horrible and nasty but her fans have made up their minds and refuse to see her as she is.

karezza 02-08-2014 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterhog (Post 7119667)
what ever ashligh does i will never think bad. she is a angel.

She's a demon.

Lwize 02-08-2014 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karezza (Post 7119686)
Helen is horrible and nasty but her fans have made up their minds and refuse to see her as she is.

FTFY :dance:

LukeB 02-08-2014 09:19 AM

The only nasty person in there is helen! Bullies are vile

Kizzy 02-08-2014 09:23 AM

I think toya was worse than helen, and ashleigh loved her....

Raph 02-08-2014 09:24 AM

To be fair, Ashleigh has been a moody bitch since day 1

LukeB 02-08-2014 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7119763)
I think toya was worse than helen, and ashleigh loved her....

Bullies are worst so helen is worser

Beastie 02-08-2014 09:32 AM

Aww remember guys Ashleigh is only 18..... When is she 19 by the way? Usually on the BB website we are shown the housemates starsigns.

Anyway I hope next week is all about the money rather than ****ty past clips or even more "outside information" about the housemates. Come on BB lets move forward...

poppsywoppsy 02-08-2014 09:45 AM

Ashleigh has had enough of her back comments to last the whole series, whilst Helen hasn't any.

All the times she accused others of being two faced, yet none of that has been used against her.

rusticgal 02-08-2014 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfromhx02 (Post 7119583)
& wonder how many times she'll be the only one who doesn't have her past comments dug up and told to rest of house to use against her

like happened to all the others this last week all except her. I wonder if there will be any more votes that only her supporters get told about ? So they can rig some more propaganda for the nastiest housemate

Ashleigh had a lot of her footage shown to Helen Kimberley and Jale who then went and kicked off at her. She went up for eviction on the back of it....she had her fair share...it was about time the others had theirs...so even Stevens...

By the way any bad footage or bitchy comments are now egged on by the wonderful Helen....so can't label one without the other now. :joker:

Denver 02-08-2014 10:17 AM

Asliegh could go on voilent rampage and will still be praised

Creggle 02-08-2014 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raph (Post 7119769)
To be fair, Ashleigh has been a moody bitch since day 1

Wouldn't you be when you see what you'll be stuck in that house with? :shocked:

Jordan. 02-08-2014 11:14 AM

lol when people downplay Helens behaviour to make Ashleigh seem worse

Kazanne 02-08-2014 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7119586)
Ashleigh is more bitchy than nasty. But then so is Helen. :laugh:

Helen is funny with it though and usually accurate:joker::joker:Ashleigh is just spiteful and sneery:hehe:

Kazanne 02-08-2014 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 7119911)
lol when people downplay Helens behaviour to make Ashleigh seem worse

I haven't played down Helens behaviour Jordan,she was horrible the first couple of weeks,I think most of us know that,but as someone pointed out on BBBOTS,people have moved on from Asheighs first few weeks when she did nothing but bitch,so why not the same for Helen,imo,people are hating on Helen purely for her past,I am pleased I got past that as I see Helen as quite fun now.

Achilles 02-08-2014 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7119953)
Helen is funny with it though and usually accurate:joker::joker:Ashleigh is just spiteful and sneery:hehe:

Yeah because Helen being nasty about Jale and Christopher is "funny" but Ashleigh bitching about Helen being nasty to people is "spiteful". :rolleyes:

rusticgal 02-08-2014 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7119953)

I don't see how it's funny when Helen attacked people the way she did...the name calling.
Ashleigh is guilty of bitching...and she's been pretty accurate in her judgements IMO but at least she has never verbally attacked or abused them.

People seem to forget that Helen has had 19 warnings and one more she is out...she has done well to restrain herself and for that I give her credit...however now and then her spite spills out but in bitching sessions...with less aggression...the same thing Ashleigh is accused of and has done..but it's Ok for Helen to do it because it's an improvement...:shrug:
However we have all seen what she is capable of and had she not been on a final warning it would have continued. People who think she has changed are wrong...she has been forced to behave.. She hasn't changed...she's constantly on the defensive when she was shown the remarks about Steven and her comments on Kimberley....she denied it then said she didn't regret saying it...that was a moment when she could have shown remorse....but no. Had she then we could all have confidently say that she has seen the error of her ways..
She will leave the house the same defensive vile person she is...how anyone can find her rants funny is beyond me.

...hopefully you were joking...but I got that off my chest anyway.:cheer2:

MartianMark 02-08-2014 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 7120025)
People who think she has changed are wrong...she has been forced to behave..

Took the words right out of my mouth. Her current change in behavior is nothing but her realizing that keeping her gob shut is the only thing that's helping her not get ejected from the house. The very second the "real" Helen comes out, and she goes on one of her tirades, a warning is soon to follow and/or being removed from the house.

It must eat her up inside watching Ashleigh gain all this favor from the public. "Most interesting" etc. Being saved by the public. Gotta love it. The only upside is Helen's got a snow balls chance in hell of winning and she knows it.

Tip 02-08-2014 12:39 PM

How do people know how many warnings Helen got?
I've heard, 3, 15 and now 19?