ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Ashleigh Lies again & has sly pop at Danielle / Toya (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260019)

cfromhx02 02-08-2014 09:58 PM

Ashleigh Lies again & has sly pop at Danielle / Toya

Ashleigh again was being completely two faced when she told us and Chris in a private chat with him how she couldn't understand why she hadn't cried yet about Danielle & Toya leaving & then followed that lie (because we all know she doesn't cry about them because she doesn't care. She was having a pop at Danielle as soon as she left and joined in laughing with others about her being called Grandma) so that's why she's not cried about them.

She only cries when it's obvious she should on camera IE when the audience expect it when Ashleigh was up for eviction to save her ass of course when she's been exposed as of course she twice went out of the way to make sure he'd been put up.

Then when the letter was read about her boyfriend.These are the two main,probably only times she has cried, and just for camera as audience would expect her to cry then.

She hasn't cried since about Danielle or anyone because she doesn't give a f* about anyone else and has obviously had a go at Danielle several times as well as of course the abuse she has given her other so called friends Chris,Mark and Christopher.

So the lie about the tears is exposed.

Then she had the cheek to have a sly dig telling Chris & telling country as she knows they are probably watching that she normally thinks of the fun times she has had with people after they have gone.

Is that true. I find it hard to believe that boring Ashleigh (never found her constant moaning and bitching/lying to viewers when on her own or with her fake pals Chris etc to be entertaining.) find it hard to believe that boring,Ashleigh the real; constant moaning bitch ever has real fun, anyway she had dig saying how she normally thinks of fun

leaving it in Chris and everyone in countries head that "is that because she didn't have fun with Danielle" saying she normally thinks of fun but she hasn't this time

obviously leaves it that maybe it's because Danielle was boring.

I'm not being paranoid, think about it, that was a deliberate and sly dig.

LukeB 02-08-2014 10:00 PM

it was no dig.

Achilles 02-08-2014 10:01 PM

You can make as many threads as you like, you're not more obsessed with Ashleigh than me :tongue:

Niamh. 02-08-2014 10:02 PM

Oh come off it, grasping at straws here

TheElusiveChanteuse 02-08-2014 10:03 PM

Gosh. If Ashleigh wasn't fave to win you wouldn't give a ****.

daniel-lewis-1985 02-08-2014 10:07 PM

This isn't the case at all, a very paper thin argument.

If you dislike Ashleigh that much you certainly are giving her a lot of forum space.

Dollface 02-08-2014 10:10 PM

The words mountain and molehill spring to mind

rusticgal 02-08-2014 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dollface (Post 7121762)
The words mountain and molehill spring to mind

Again...

Danielle bought Ashleigh down...but when the 'grandma' comments were made she told Helen to stop. Ashleigh came into her own when Danielle left.
As for Toya..to ya didn't give Ashleigh the time of day until the other crowd fell out with her.
Ashleigh has held her own and doesn't cry at the drop of a hat.when they turned on her after the footage of her plotting was shown...she showed enormous strength not to cry but when she recalled how Winston stood up for her...her tears showed just how hard she found it.

I think Ashleigh has done herself proud...her loyalty is with Chris who has been a good friend in there. She is strong and deserves to win.
She has bitched but so have they all apart from Winston...

Achilles 02-08-2014 11:12 PM

Towards the end Ashleigh realized Danielle was a complete fake and that Danielle had lied to her and the house from day 1.

LukeB 02-08-2014 11:18 PM

ashleigh still loves toya

rusticgal 02-08-2014 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achilles (Post 7121982)
Towards the end Ashleigh realized Danielle was a complete fake and that Danielle had lied to her and the house from day 1.

When she heard via the newbies that Danielle was the opposite to what she portrayed the doubts must have crept in that Danielle wasn't who she thought she was and that she had been truly hoodwinked...and she was right.

rusticgal 02-08-2014 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 7121990)
ashleigh still loves toya

Possibly she does but she's not stupid and knows Toya turned to the 'uncool kids' when she fell out with the others.

Kazanne 02-08-2014 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achilles (Post 7121727)
You can make as many threads as you like, you're not more obsessed with Ashleigh than me :tongue:

Oh that's pushing it a bit Achilles:hehe:

jet 03-08-2014 12:07 AM

I wonder when the OP's next installment of fantasy fiction is going to be presented. Can't wait - it's such a laugh. :joker::joker:

Kazanne 03-08-2014 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 7122092)
I wonder when the OP's next installment of fantasy fiction is going to be presented. Can't wait - it's such a laugh. :joker::joker:

You hate it really,lol,you'de much rather everyone be gushing over her too:hehe:

Yaki da 03-08-2014 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfromhx02 (Post 7121717)
Ashleigh again was being completely two faced when she told us and Chris in a private chat with him how she couldn't understand why she hadn't cried yet about Danielle & Toya leaving & then followed that lie (because we all know she doesn't cry about them because she doesn't care. She was having a pop at Danielle as soon as she left and joined in laughing with others about her being called Grandma) so that's why she's not cried about them.

She only cries when it's obvious she should on camera IE when the audience expect it when Ashleigh was up for eviction to save her ass of course when she's been exposed as of course she twice went out of the way to make sure he'd been put up.

Then when the letter was read about her boyfriend.These are the two main,probably only times she has cried, and just for camera as audience would expect her to cry then.

She hasn't cried since about Danielle or anyone because she doesn't give a f* about anyone else and has obviously had a go at Danielle several times as well as of course the abuse she has given her other so called friends Chris,Mark and Christopher.

So the lie about the tears is exposed.

Then she had the cheek to have a sly dig telling Chris & telling country as she knows they are probably watching that she normally thinks of the fun times she has had with people after they have gone.

Is that true. I find it hard to believe that boring Ashleigh (never found her constant moaning and bitching/lying to viewers when on her own or with her fake pals Chris etc to be entertaining.) find it hard to believe that boring,Ashleigh the real; constant moaning bitch ever has real fun, anyway she had dig saying how she normally thinks of fun

leaving it in Chris and everyone in countries head that "is that because she didn't have fun with Danielle" saying she normally thinks of fun but she hasn't this time

obviously leaves it that maybe it's because Danielle was boring.

I'm not being paranoid, think about it, that was a deliberate and sly dig.

WTF are you on about?

Cold Sweat 03-08-2014 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfromhx02 (Post 7121717)
She was having a pop at Danielle as soon as she left

One second after Danielle left? One minute after Danielle left?
:conf:

Creggle 03-08-2014 01:54 AM

Poor Ashleigh haters, to have this much negative energy stored inside yourself against another human being is truly unhealthy. I've thought that myself and some others on here were obsessed with her, yet we pale in comparison to some of her haters, they bring her up in every post!

Well done. :worship:

Speedster 03-08-2014 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7121730)
Oh come off it, grasping at straws here

This. She explained why she didn't cry-she said it's because she finds it hard to; I do too. She also stated she tries to be positive/upbeat. Seems fair enough, maybe that's why she was trying to make light of the situation when Danielle went, maybe, you don't know she wasn't.

As has been said, you seem to just be clutching at straws.

sampvt 03-08-2014 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craigy_CraigO (Post 7122276)
Poor Ashleigh haters, to have this much negative energy stored inside yourself against another human being is truly unhealthy. I've thought that myself and some others on here were obsessed with her, yet we pale in comparison to some of her haters, they bring her up in every post!

Cant the reverse phycology be used to Ashleigh supporters when they hate on Helen or is that allowed. Think about it.

BBUKAUSFAN 03-08-2014 08:34 AM

https://31.media.tumblr.com/dbcd9526...cvu1qax46h.gif

Ashleigh is amazing ok

LukeB 03-08-2014 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 7122401)
Cant the reverse phycology be used to Ashleigh supporters when they hate on Helen or is that allowed. Think about it.

Helen is hated for a reason

billy123 03-08-2014 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craigy_CraigO (Post 7122276)

stop calling other members haters you keep saying it day after day and its just rude.

cfromhx02 03-08-2014 10:56 AM

No you're not allowed to talk out against Ashleigh.

And the reason we normally get called "haters" back is because they don't have an argument back.

To f with not standing up for the truth about her and the fake propaganda that we have been forced into listening to if we choose to watch the shows

We have had lies fed to us for weeks about her & watched for weeks as the presenters don't stand up to the bullies on twitter who started it and they could have protected the maj in public from fitting in to avoid abuse if they'd done it quiickly.

It's ironic they call us "haters" when the main reason we don't like Ashleigh or those who started the backing and fake propaganda about her on twitter is because they are full of hate get most of their kicks from bitching from afar that;s why they liker Ashleigh because she is a coward who is full of hate too, that's why we don't like her.

LukeB 03-08-2014 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfromhx02 (Post 7122565)
No you're not allowed to talk out against Ashleigh.

And the reason we normally get called "haters" back is because they don't have an argument back.

To f with not standing up for the truth about her and the fake propaganda that we have been forced into listening to if we choose to watch the shows

We have had lies fed to us for weeks about her & watched for weeks as the presenters don't stand up to the bullies on twitter who started it and they could have protected the maj in public from fitting in to avoid abuse if they'd done it quiickly.

It's ironic they call us "haters" when the main reason we don't like Ashleigh or those who started the backing and fake propaganda about her on twitter is because they are full of hate get most of their kicks from bitching from afar that;s why they liker Ashleigh because she is a coward who is full of hate too, that's why we don't like her.

:flutter: how often do you talk about ashleigh