ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Zoe the walking contradiction. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260163)

parmnion 04-08-2014 11:35 AM

Zoe the walking contradiction.

I know she's gone now and good riddance but what the hell is she like.

this thing about tescos..is she stupid/

Trying to defend herself by saying it was taken out of context in a discussion she was having about how glad she was that everyone in the house had stories to tell...

Why also did she give boring ash the time of day? a guy who has the energy of Helens vibrator on a Saturday morning after a Friday night out in Bolton...yet she didn't bother with chris..looks???

as for her claim to be modest..omg..piss off love.

Niamh. 04-08-2014 11:44 AM

Yeah, she's not really explained in what context that tesco statement could have sounded any better

Achilles 04-08-2014 11:57 AM

She is not interested in normal people, that is why she liked Steven (the "interesting" millionaire) so much and he was never an option for Armageddon, despite knowing the public hated the guy and wanted him out.
She was shallow, boring, lazy, selfish and stuck up. Good riddance. She shouldn't have been on BB in the first place.

Ellen 04-08-2014 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 7126177)
I know she's gone now and good riddance but what the hell is she like.

this thing about tescos..is she stupid/

Trying to defend herself by saying it was taken out of context in a discussion she was having about how glad she was that everyone in the house had stories to tell...

Why also did she give boring ash the time of day? a guy who has the energy of Helens vibrator on a Saturday morning after a Friday night out in Bolton...yet she didn't bother with chris..looks???

as for her claim to be modest..omg..piss off love.

I think it might have something to do with the fact Chris said he couldnt be arsed getting to know the newbies, dont think i would have given him the time of day either after that comment tbh.

parmnion 04-08-2014 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellen (Post 7126211)
i think it might have something to do with the fact chris said he couldnt be arsed getting to know the newbies, dont think i would have given him the time of day either after that comment tbh.

did she know he said that though!

HBB1508 04-08-2014 12:06 PM

I'm just glad she has gone she was getting right on my wick.

parmnion 04-08-2014 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBB1508 (Post 7126223)
I'm just glad she has gone she was getting right on my wick.

HA'WAY MUN!

HBB1508 04-08-2014 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 7126227)
HA'WAY MUN!

Ewww don't it's like having her back in the room :joker:

anam600 04-08-2014 12:21 PM

What is its directions?

LukeB 04-08-2014 12:41 PM

we still talking about zoe :umm2:

gm47 04-08-2014 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achilles (Post 7126209)
She is not interested in normal people, that is why she liked Steven (the "interesting" millionaire) so much and he was never an option for Armageddon, despite knowing the public hated the guy and wanted him out.
She was shallow, boring, lazy, selfish and stuck up. Good riddance. She shouldn't have been on BB in the first place.

Why do I agree with everything you say !!!! Do I know you ?? 👍👍

parmnion 04-08-2014 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukeb (Post 7126319)
we still talking about zoe :umm2:

we are, you can go and cream yourself silly over on an ashleigh thread.

Marsh. 04-08-2014 03:59 PM

Helen's job as a hooker is more interesting than stacking shelves. :shrug:

That's not a boring conversation. :hehe:

poppsywoppsy 04-08-2014 04:00 PM

She didn't like that life coach on BBOTS telling her like is was, Zoe interrupted her, gabbled on at ten to the dozen, just behaving as everything the woman said was true and did her face fall when it was pointed out to her.

Loved it, the moment the penny dropped.

the truth 04-08-2014 05:28 PM

shes a stuck up , spoilt , arrogant, conceited snob....absolutely boring, self centred, why doesnt she shut the hell up and actually listen to people. hated her disgusting attitude.

Daffodil 04-08-2014 05:29 PM

I thought she seemed really nice and friendly. :shrug:

the truth 04-08-2014 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daffodil (Post 7127300)
I thought she seemed really nice and friendly. :shrug:

all front and no back....you dont find gold on the surface....beware people like her, they tell you how kind and nice and warm and genuine and down to earth they are , then they actually behave in the oppisite way.....no person who is truly decent humbled kind and honest goes around telling everyone how kind and genuine they are. Its an unwritten rule. shes a deluded stuck up selfish arrogant boring hypocritical twat who needs to learn how to listen.