ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Christopher Has Christopher played a part in the divide? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261288)

jessicadanielle 12-08-2014 12:06 PM

Has Christopher played a part in the divide?

The trial task was a silly attempt to pin the divide on either Ashleigh or Helen, but almost every housemate has played their part in the divide. In a group that begins with so many people, it's natural that some members would gravitate to each other and form sub-groups, and this would cause a hostile divide when living together 24/7.

However, I can't really identify a point where Christopher has played much of a role in this divide. He has been quite open to being friends with members of each side of the divide, despite coming under attack by Pauline etc. in the early days. He has been nominated by hms on each side of the divide. He's only really appeared to "take a side" in the past week or so since Chris was ganged up on after the 15k thing, and Mark was evicted.

I've always had a soft spot for Christopher, but really respect his behaviour in the house as a whole and don't feel he has succumbed to the childish behaviour that takes over the house every year. The only real downfall he's had in my opinion is the whole Mark thing as he did allow Mark to walk over him at times, but I feel it is slightly understandable when you like someone who you live with in a house 24/7.

Thoughts?

VanessaFeltz. 12-08-2014 12:09 PM

i think everyone kinda did

Daffodil 12-08-2014 12:10 PM

Yes Christopher is an all round nice chap. He hasn't taken sides and is friendly and respectful to everyone.

jessicadanielle 12-08-2014 12:13 PM

I've also found him to be quite respectful to women, he mentioned something in his vt I think and went to great measures to keep Biannca's dignity in tact :laugh:

Denver 12-08-2014 12:20 PM

Christopher needs to be liked as he has showed all series that why he allways in and out of groups but TBF i dont really mind him

Niamh. 12-08-2014 12:31 PM

No i don't think he has, he seems like he genuinely wants everyone to get on

Cherie 12-08-2014 12:36 PM

I think evicting Chris could be his downfall, I can't see Chris doing the same if he were in that position.

jessicadanielle 12-08-2014 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7158859)
I think evicting Chris could be his downfall, I can't see Chris doing the same if he were in that position.

Yep, when I made the thread I was kind of disregarding the fact that he just evicted Chris, seems a bit of a strange decision.

I suppose it is more evidence that he isn't subscribing to the house divide, or he would never have gone for it. Still, I thought him and Chris were good friends.

Just when you think you know a housemate...

Kizzy 12-08-2014 12:39 PM

I still can't believe that.. :/

Niamh. 12-08-2014 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessicadanielle (Post 7158867)
Yep, when I made the thread I was kind of disregarding the fact that he just evicted Chris, seems a bit of a strange decision.

I suppose it is more evidence that he isn't subscribing to the house divide, or he would never have gone for it. Still, I thought him and Chris were good friends.

Just when you think you know a housemate...

It was a joint decision though, it was probably Ash wanting either Chris or Ashleigh out

jessicadanielle 12-08-2014 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7158889)
It was a joint decision though, it was probably Ash wanting either Chris or Ashleigh out

Yeah I have considered this too, I will be interested to see the dynamic between Ash and Christopher as a power duo. If I had to guess I'd probably assume Christopher will let Ash take charge, but could be wrong. However, if Ash had just lost his best buddy Helen, I can imagine Christopher feeling for him and letting him take charge potentially.