ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   Why is everyone so far up Leslie's ass? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262704)

Novo 23-08-2014 07:27 AM

Why is everyone so far up Leslie's ass?

He has his 4 rentboys James, David, George and Ricci running around for him in every direction and then Stephanie who seems to see him as some God, and for some reason this heartless little old prick has some sort of hate fetish towards the great Gary busey and has the cheek to call him a has been when he himself is the definition of " has been " Leslie really is lucky Gary has calmness and restraint in him because if that was Coolio instead and Leslie decided to have one of his vile rants with him then he would be begging to leave soon after or climbing the walls

billy123 23-08-2014 07:44 AM

He has also raised his hand with intent to strike a woman and made xenophobic comments when referring to frenchy as a "stinking french slut" and dragged another housemates children into an argument questioning their parenting skills in an attempt to belittle and all that in a few days.

He is a truly horrid little man.
Talk about small man syndrome.

lostalex 23-08-2014 07:49 AM

because he's adorable! he's a pocket gay.

And you've got to imagine he has taken **** his whole life for being so short and for being gay, so it's nice to see someone like that standing up for himself and not afraid to be aggressive and not put up with BS.

That being said, i wouldn't want to live with him, and the fact that he admitted to manipulating young guys promising them connections in hollywood just to get sex was pretty sleazy and creepy...but hey, all the men in hollywood do that, gay or straight.

arista 23-08-2014 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NovoBaratheon (Post 7198541)
He has his 4 rentboys James, David, George and Ricci running around for him in every direction and then Stephanie who seems to see him as some God, and for some reason this heartless little old prick has some sort of hate fetish towards the great Gary busey and has the cheek to call him a has been when he himself is the definition of " has been " Leslie really is lucky Gary has calmness and restraint in him because if that was Coolio instead and Leslie decided to have one of his vile rants with him then he would be begging to leave soon after or climbing the walls

Yes do not count George
he is happy with a teddy bear.
He is a mummys boy on Ch4HD.

as for the Tich Old Gay
he is Nasty and two faced

Note : There is nothing wrong with being a Titch Old Gay

Cherie 23-08-2014 08:01 AM

He fawns over then, so they fawn back, it happens! Now that he is Star of the Show they will fawn even more, can't wait for Gary cheers (not that he will be able to hear them :laugh:) just a shame Gary wasn't voted The Star of the Show I would have liked to see if anyone changed their attitude towards him.

Fendertele 23-08-2014 09:13 AM

I don't think the voting was fair, as only people with ios app could vote....Oh Leslie plays the Queen and gets most women on side, 'oh he's lovely' even when he is bitching about some-one.....it's been done time and time again on CBB and BB nothing new there.....Yes he can be funny, BUT, he can be equally nasty...No 70 year old man or woman should be expected to sleep outside, the nights are getting colder, the temperature is starting to drop quite a bit lately...

achro 23-08-2014 10:34 AM

I'm happy Leslie won the power. All it does it let him hang himself even more.

Pete. 23-08-2014 10:40 AM

Maybe they think he's the favourite and it's their way of staying in the house.

T* 23-08-2014 10:41 AM

He's funny and genuine. He's not afraid to speak his mind.

Jules2 23-08-2014 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7198554)
He fawns over then, so they fawn back, it happens! Now that he is Star of the Show they will fawn even more, can't wait for Gary cheers (not that he will be able to hear them :laugh:) just a shame Gary wasn't voted The Star of the Show I would have liked to see if anyone changed their attitude towards him.

The trouble is Cherie, I dont think it would have done Gary any good. The others dont really want to be bothered with him so I am glad he didnt get it. What I am hoping for is that on Wednesday he gets so many loud cheers that the others may, for their own sake, begin to think about what they are doing. It will be interesting to see if any of them change their course. It will be good to see Leslie's face especially if there are shouts of get James or Leslie out.

Jules2 23-08-2014 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch (Post 7198733)
Maybe they think he's the favourite and it's their way of staying in the house.

Maybe but human sheep are really, really boring. Note I put human in, no disrespect to our great farm animal :laugh:

Jules2 23-08-2014 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom! (Post 7198735)
He's funny and genuine. He's not afraid to speak his mind.

but where is the empathy, he is just a mirror of himself.

Marc 23-08-2014 11:02 AM

I thought he'd be funny but he's a bit of a harsh bitch

Vanessa 23-08-2014 12:26 PM

Everyone is so far up Leslie's ass it's sickening. I wonder what will happen if Gary stays and gets cheers. :joker:

LukeB 23-08-2014 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7198950)
Everyone is so far up Leslie's ass it's sickening. I wonder what will happen if Gary stays and gets cheers. :joker:

i think gary will get cheers but if he doesnt then that doesn't mean a thing speidi got booed all the time and they came 2nd

Vanessa 23-08-2014 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 7198966)
i think gary will get cheers but if he doesnt then that doesn't mean a thing speidi got booed all the time and they came 2nd

That is true. He has a big fanbase and should be enough to save him. Thank god it's not a vote to evict.