ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   Edele is beginning to shine (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262948)

rionablue 24-08-2014 11:19 PM

Edele is beginning to shine

Im glad to see Edele is beginning to shine and has an active part in the highlights shows the past two nights. I have to admit I think her clothes are the nicest any female housemate has worn to date. They really suit her and she looks really nice. She has a lovely figure and her hair is very nice up. It doesn't suit her parted in the middle and just hanging straight. I really and truly believe she is genuine, she was trying to get a cardigan for Frenchy, was having a banter with Leslie, was trying to point out things to Gary about how he was coming across (but in a nice way). I hope she continues to shine. As an irish person I am proud of her so far. Thoughts?

jessicadanielle 24-08-2014 11:26 PM

Yeah I agree. She's not hugely entertaining but she has a lot to compete with in there! She's shown some good character qualities so far and that's enough for me to like her and want her to stick around for a while. She shows huge patience with everyone and spoke to Frenchy really calmly about her actions.

And she does have a lovely figure! Slim but quite curvy. I love her fashion sense too.

Raph 24-08-2014 11:29 PM

Agreed, I really like her. She comes across very sweet and sincere :)

Benjamin 24-08-2014 11:30 PM

She's the slow burner of the series. I actually think she is the darkhorse that could win.

Miranda123 24-08-2014 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7207994)
Im glad to see Edele is beginning to shine and has an active part in the highlights shows the past two nights. I have to admit I think her clothes are the nicest any female housemate has worn to date. They really suit her and she looks really nice. She has a lovely figure and her hair is very nice up. It doesn't suit her parted in the middle and just hanging straight. I really and truly believe she is genuine, she was trying to get a cardigan for Frenchy, was having a banter with Leslie, was trying to point out things to Gary about how he was coming across (but in a nice way). I hope she continues to shine. As an irish person I am proud of her so far. Thoughts?

I was hoping they would start showing more of her, you know what its like, the producers want the lunatics to have all the screen time..

I admit I wasnt a fan of bewitched, Im not a pop fan, and I know that people have said she was a bitch on the Reunion (which Ive never watched) but she just comes across as a nice young woman, and she's not afraid to say what she thinks either to Frenchie etc

Id like to see her and George have a few more chats, not anything romantic but they are the same age and I think George (my fave) needs friends other than the boys, who could get depleted very quickly, I think David will be gone on Wednesday and James could be close behind

Mystic Mock 25-08-2014 03:57 AM

Edele's skin is starting to look brighter lately I agree OP.

joeysteele 25-08-2014 07:04 AM

It was really good to see her do 'C'est la vie' on the highlights last night,I really like her.
I cannot understand how she was one of the 3 thought the least entertaining.

She was really good all through on the highlights last night.

mr rochester 25-08-2014 08:18 AM

I am glad she is starring to get a bit more coverage now. She seems to be a bit of a peacekeeper. I think I like her now (wasn't too sure at the start).

karezza 25-08-2014 08:37 AM

Edele is shining like a cloudy, moonless night.

Denver 25-08-2014 09:44 AM

Anyway i thought she was out of tune

rusticgal 25-08-2014 10:18 AM

I like her so far...I like how she deals with people. She was good the way she dealt with Frenchy and the food...she isn't scared to tackle people and she talks to people in a way that isn't condescending but just genuine.

Tip 25-08-2014 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 7209031)
I like her so far...I like how she deals with people. She was good the way she dealt with Frenchy and the food...she isn't scared to tackle people and she talks to people in a way that isn't condescending but just genuine.

I'd agree with that, but that isn't yet enough to make her particularly noticeable or entertaining as a housemate for me. Perhaps she'll do something more but at the moment it's mostly the males (exceptions Kellie and Frenchy in response to the males) in the house dominating the action.

I didn't like that song of her groups when it was in tune so her performance didn't raise her status for me - I understand that all singers can have tuning issues at certain times so won't hold it against her.

LukeB 25-08-2014 10:35 AM

Edele :love:

karezza 25-08-2014 10:45 AM

Someone should start an Edele quotes thread.

Margarine. 25-08-2014 10:47 AM

Loved her off-key performance. :cheer:

Pincho Paxton 25-08-2014 11:32 AM

She didn't do a lot.

Sophiee 25-08-2014 12:33 PM

I really like her! she seems like a nice woman and her 'c'est la vie' performance was awesome :D.

minty3 25-08-2014 12:46 PM

I'm loving her hope they continue to show more of her

rionablue 25-08-2014 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophiee (Post 7209237)
I really like her! she seems like a nice woman and her 'c'est la vie' performance was awesome :D.

Must be the FIRST time we have EVER agreed on a housemate Sophiee haha :dance:

Sophiee 25-08-2014 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7209271)
Must be the FIRST time we have EVER agreed on a housemate Sophiee haha :dance:

hopefully not the last either :D.

hijaxers 25-08-2014 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophiee (Post 7209237)

How kind you are when her performance was truly awful

Marsh. 25-08-2014 03:32 PM

And she's the lead singer too. :hehe:

The others must be deafening.

Heaven = Winner 25-08-2014 03:37 PM

Yeah, I'm starting to like Edele too! She's the only one that's really staying calm and logical with Frenchy.

Sophiee 25-08-2014 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hijaxers (Post 7209759)
How kind you are when her performance was truly awful

I didn't mention how good or how awful she sounded... I enjoyed it however, it was good to see a more fun side to her.

pleasedonotswear2 25-08-2014 04:20 PM

I wouldn't have expected Edele to sound good, but she was worse than dire. I've heard far better in pubs on karaoke night. I can see B*Witched gig bookings going down the toilet now. They're playing Butlins in a few weeks. They're not even good enough for that.

Fat Butlins audience chav: Oi Aaaaaaaaaaadellllllle! Sing us C'est la Vie like ya sang it on BB!

Edele: Sorry, but Oi caaan't cos me auto tuner and vocal track are switched on.