ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   Jim Shorts (Jim Davidson's everyday thoughts on the housemates) 27/08 added (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263051)

Loukas 26-08-2014 01:14 PM

Jim Shorts (Jim Davidson's everyday thoughts on the housemates) 27/08 added

CBB winner Jim Davidson is giving The Sun newspaper his opinion about this years celebrity housemates, He sums up his opinion in one or two lines. He is doing this everyday until the series is over.

26/08/14
Lauren - She has Ricci on her radar
Ricci - Get in there my son! I can get cheap wedding rings.
Frenchy - She's calming down - she must have a yellow card.
Audley - A champion on all fronts. Watch yourself James.
Claire - She needs to rev up and get herself noticed.
David - A great body, great personality and showing himself to be a nice bloke.
Edele - Has the best legs in the house, after David.
Gary - Looking cleaner and a lot less bonkers.
George - Is he going to get lucky with Stephanie.
Stephanie - Does she fancy George and should she go to specsavers?
James - He's a self licking ice cream.
Kellie - Up and down like a bride's nightie.
Leslie - If he's not crying, he's moaning. Get a grip.
Dee - Definitely mother of the house.

LukeB 26-08-2014 01:16 PM

leslie hate :worship: :clap2:

Loukas 26-08-2014 01:18 PM

James - He's a self licking ice cream
:conf: :laugh:

Anyone get it?

Pete. 26-08-2014 01:20 PM

Quote:

David - A great body, great personality and showing himself to be a nice bloke.
http://i.imgur.com/Hnrm4TJ.png

LukeB 26-08-2014 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch (Post 7212545)

tell me about it

Samm 26-08-2014 01:25 PM

Can pig Davidson plz go **** off

Pete. 26-08-2014 01:27 PM

Where is Linda's on point opinions?

the truth 26-08-2014 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Sam~ (Post 7212551)
Can pig Davidson plz go **** off

what an horrific bigotted thing to say:nono:

Pete. 26-08-2014 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7212568)

true tho

Samm 26-08-2014 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7212568)

It's true :nono:

Livia 26-08-2014 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Sam~ (Post 7212574)
It's true :nono:

Because you don't like him, no need to call him a pig. He won the show... and plenty of people like him.

Sophiee 26-08-2014 02:24 PM

shocked to see some of the females having relatively positive comments.

rionablue 26-08-2014 02:27 PM

Jim Davidson totally ruined the last Celeb BB for me and I was raging when he won it. I am so glad that this year event though there are some least likeable characters there are NONE of them as horrible as he was

Pete. 26-08-2014 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 7212581)
Because you don't like him, no need to call him a pig. He won the show... and plenty of people like him.

No one can be called a saint especially on who beat up his wife

Pete. 26-08-2014 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7212678)
Jim Davidson totally ruined the last Celeb BB for me and I was raging when he won it. I am so glad that this year event though there are some least likeable characters there are NONE of them as horrible as he was

and luckily they don't have any support :clap1:

Black Dagger 26-08-2014 02:31 PM

Jim > that silly one hit wonder hag Linda

Samm 26-08-2014 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _LucasMichael_ (Post 7212687)
Jim > that silly one hit wonder hag Linda

Lie spotted

http://static.tellymix.co.uk/files/2...15-250x250.jpg

Josy 26-08-2014 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loukas (Post 7212542)
James - He's a self licking ice cream
:conf: :laugh:

Anyone get it?

Basically he loves himself, similar to 'if he was chocolate he would eat himself'

Livia 26-08-2014 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch (Post 7212685)

Are we back on that? You know that we all KNOW he beat his wife because he openly admitted it and also admitted it was wrong... and both he and his ex-wife have moved on from that. Only some people, purely because they don't like him, can't get past it.

A friend took me to see Jim Davidson after he won BB. It's not somewhere I might ever have gone if someone hadn't taken me... but I have to say it was an eye-opener. He did explain a lot of things... why people think he's homophobic, why people think he has a low opinion of disabled people, why he's racist (there were black people, gay people and disabled people in the audience, incidentally). But hey, because you heard once he beat his wife when he was drunk, despite the fact she forgave him... you continue to ram home that hackneyed old point. It's never going to change the fact that he won because he was more popular than whoever it was you were backing.

Loukas 26-08-2014 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7212733)
Basically he loves himself, similar to 'if he was chocolate he would eat himself'

Ahh thanks for clearing that up. I agree with him on that one :smug:

Vanessa 26-08-2014 04:19 PM

James - He's a self licking ice cream. :laugh2:

Jules2 26-08-2014 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 7212774)
Are we back on that? You know that we all KNOW he beat his wife because he openly admitted it and also admitted it was wrong... and both he and his ex-wife have moved on from that. Only some people, purely because they don't like him, can't get past it.

A friend took me to see Jim Davidson after he won BB. It's not somewhere I might ever have gone if someone hadn't taken me... but I have to say it was an eye-opener. He did explain a lot of things... why people think he's homophobic, why people think he has a low opinion of disabled people, why he's racist (there were black people, gay people and disabled people in the audience, incidentally). But hey, because you heard once he beat his wife when he was drunk, despite the fact she forgave him... you continue to ram home that hackneyed old point. It's never going to change the fact that he won because he was more popular than whoever it was you were backing.

I loved him but that was last CBB, hope he goes on BOTS, mind you it depends on whether or not he runs down my favourite, if he does then....thats it, I have finished with him....(only kidding) :cheer2::laugh:

Kazanne 26-08-2014 05:01 PM

I loved Jim in BB,so glad he won,it is about time people got round the fact he clocked his missus as if he's the only one to ever do so,he admitted it,they moved on ,so it's not for us to keep digging that very old fact up,as a housemate he was funny and so deserved to win.loling at that Kellie one

jet 26-08-2014 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7212960)
I loved Jim in BB,so glad he won,it is about time people got round the fact he clocked his missus as if he's the only one to ever do so,he admitted it,they moved on ,so it's not for us to keep digging that very old fact up,as a housemate he was funny and so deserved to win.loling at that Kellie one

Why do you always like people that I don't? Why? Why? :fist: :laugh:

JoshBB 26-08-2014 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch (Post 7212685)

:clap1: