ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   'if anyone dares to put you up Ricci' (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263495)

Josy 30-08-2014 02:29 AM

'if anyone dares to put you up Ricci'

'if anyone dares to put you up Ricci, I'll knock **** out of them... I want you here until the last day'

Opinions?

Creggle 30-08-2014 02:50 AM

She won't get the D (no pun intended) so no idea why she's so protective over him :creep:

Heaven = Winner 30-08-2014 02:59 AM

It's weird how they're so touchy-feely with each other, as well. Dee isn't like that with any of the other housemates, as far as I know. Wonder if she has a crush on Ricci, or something?

LukeB 30-08-2014 03:04 AM

Starting to dislike her

Sophiee 30-08-2014 04:06 AM

it was only a matter of time before her aggressive side started to show.

JTM45 30-08-2014 04:11 AM

I didn't think much of her to start with but i've grown to detest the bag now!!!
She just wants to keep people like Pricky and George because she knows she can mother them and they won't nominate her!
On the livefeed tonight she spent most of it asking people what they wanted to eat and cooking for people and generally sucking up to the people who she thinks the public will be liking (apart from Gary of course!).
Then she started arranging how she'd go about doing the entire houses laundry tomorrow! She said something like "i'll put everyone's coloured's in first then all of your whites and when that's all done we can do Gary's stuff separately". What a vile bitch!!!! She's making it her personal mission to pander to Stephanie's 'Germophobia' and treat her like she's some kind of ****ing Princess or something!
Then Stephanie started trying to rally people to go on hunger strike with her to protest about the food not being clean enough or of a high enough standard for her!!!!:bored:

booboomartin 30-08-2014 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7225987)
'if anyone dares to put you up Ricci, I'll knock **** out of them... I want you here until the last day'

Opinions?

and who is going to dare disagree with her. its the same with those who are treating gary so nastily. there are some, I'm sure, who know that they should be saying/doing something in support of gary, but are probably to scared that if they do, the rat pack will turn on them. shame on all of them :nono::nono:

Mystic Mock 30-08-2014 04:58 AM

It's a unique response from Dee I'll give her that lol.

warrenhill 30-08-2014 06:43 AM

So she thinks she will be in the final ?

Ellen 30-08-2014 07:09 AM

She will be able to do sod all if she has already been evicted!
I hope he does get put up and we can all watch her nicer side come out. :hehe:

Patricia4 30-08-2014 07:18 AM

So she's a big hitter let's see if she get's pulled in for that.

rionablue 30-08-2014 07:50 AM

I liked her she was in my top 3 but she is slipping. I am sick of her moping around with a disgruntled look on her face

Northern Monkey 30-08-2014 08:50 AM

I liked her for about 4 days.Can't stand her now,I don't know who she thinks she is.She forgets she's just some scratty dole monger that got lucky thanks to Channel 4.

smudgie 30-08-2014 08:54 AM

Came across as if she thought she was going to be in the final.

Jules2 30-08-2014 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 7226122)
Came across as if she thought she was going to be in the final.

It certainly did, are we going to have another incident whereby noone dare nominate him for fear of Dee. She is a total wreck and I honestly cannot stand to look or hear her. I bet they wont put her up for noms though. She isnt any fun at all neither is she helping the little witch Stephanie, she is just condoning her behaviour. We could ask, as many have asked re Gary, should Stephanie be in there with such a fear of germs. Do they watch everyone to make sure they wash their hands after toilet etc. etc. or is it just Gary they are watching?

Marc 30-08-2014 09:14 AM

http://i59.tinypic.com/2gsjsht.png

TizzyTizzie \(^o^)/ 30-08-2014 10:00 AM

That EFing sly Biatch needs to be evicted...I never watched Benifit street but apparently she was strongly disliked. I couldn't realy judge her because as I said, I have never watched Benifit street before BUT I was always aware that she was disliked... So i definately took that into consideration...the whole 'mother of the house' role was far from real and as soon as people saw that act they fell head over heals for her.....I mean C'mon people...If this woman was Disliked SOOO much by the public on a show and then was to be wrote about in a newspaper article then what makes you think she would be any different in the BB house.....

Every time she was with Gary she was simply pretending to listen and 'understand him' but Now ...NOW the only time she tolerates Gary is when either Claire or the rest of the house mates are around him. About an episode ago as soon as Claire left Dee alone with Gary, Dee got up to go in the Kitchen with everyone else.... She didn't even say "Gary do you want to join us...?" Dee may look like the 'Mother of the house' but in doing so she sucks up to everyone else (except Gary) ... If you watch her, I her noticed that every time someone talks about Gary she always has to make a SNIDE Bitchy comment about him as if he is a Joke but yet she tries to put it across in a way that makes her look 'SORRY' for him ... !!BITCH PLEASE I HVE SUSSED YOU OUT BIG TIME!!
What I have noticed about Big Brother and sometimes the Britsh public, is that they Forgive and Forget to easily... Yes it's a good aspect to have but for most situations it's NOT!! Get Dee OUT!!! To Quote Leslie: She's Got to Go!!

Livia 30-08-2014 10:19 AM

Fat freeloader assuming she's going to be there on the last day...

jaxie 30-08-2014 10:24 AM

She disgusts me really. I think she is a nasty piece of work. The whole thing with ricci hanging off her bosom all the time like a giant preened baby is kind creepy. He seems to have gravitated to her after his showmance attempt with lauren failed.

I wanted to like her (though I do think people should pay their way in life) because she is ordinary folks but I find her spiteful and nasty.

Fendertele 30-08-2014 10:48 AM

She doesn't do much....it's like watching her on benefits street, she sits outside and draws on a fag, she sits inside and bulls---s people....That's all she ever did on Benefits Street...and she's a celebrity for this....

rusticgal 30-08-2014 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7225987)

Opinions?

Sounds like Dee thinks she is going to be there with him...can't stand either of them.

hijaxers 30-08-2014 10:57 AM

Dee's got way too big for her boots and I can't stand useless,boring Ricci or balloon face Lauren

poppsywoppsy 30-08-2014 11:01 AM

I agree she has got too big for her boots, why she thinks she can tell other talented people anything is beyond me.

She has no talent, no understanding of Gary's difficulties although she pays lip service and then never follows through with any caring actions.

I hope she goes ASAP with James, Stephanie and Kelliee close behind. although saying that the village idiots of Ricci and Lauren will be the ones left.

warrenhill 30-08-2014 11:04 AM

At least if she stays in there then there Channel 5 will be keeping her and not the rest of the tax payers....:nono:

poppsywoppsy 30-08-2014 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warrenhill (Post 7226273)
At least if she stays in there then there Channel 5 will be keeping her and not the rest of the tax payers....:nono:

That's true but it does grate she still gets to sit on her backside doing nothing and getting paid for it, well over the odds.