ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   Ricci is like a dead fish (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263819)

Josy 02-09-2014 02:27 PM

Ricci is like a dead fish

'Ricci is like a dead fish, only comes to life when he's had a drink'

I found that to be hilarious and true from Frenchy tbh :laugh:

Ricci has been a completely pointless housemate and the only time you really see him talk is when he's drunk, he also isn't even a funny drunk type of person just annoying tbh.

Creggle 02-09-2014 02:30 PM

His reaction to Lauren in the pool was all I needed to see. Could tell he was very pissed that people could potentially see his birds best bits. Like that's how he saw it. :yuk:

His stare at her as well, when they were sitting next to each other, absolutely creepy.

Dread to think how he'd treat a woman in a relationship, seems like a control freak.

jaxie 02-09-2014 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creggle (Post 7235243)
His reaction to Lauren in the pool was all I needed to see. Could tell he was very pissed that people could potentially see his birds best bits. Like that's how he saw it. :yuk:

His stare at her as well, when they were sitting next to each other, absolutely creepy.

Dread to think how he'd treat a woman in a relationship, seems like a control freak.

He's moderately famous for controlling behavior in another relationship with Vicky from Geordie Shore.

Pincho Paxton 02-09-2014 02:51 PM

No wonder he fancies trout pout.

Josy 02-09-2014 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton (Post 7235280)
No wonder he fancies trout pout.

:joker:

Creggle 02-09-2014 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 7235268)
He's moderately famous for controlling behavior in another relationship with Vicky from Geordie Shore.

Says it all tbh!

Mystic Mock 02-09-2014 08:37 PM

Ricci's dreadful.

And why does everyone that comes from GS and TOWIE always look dirty? Seriously if I was in there I would be washing my hands and face every time Ricci or Lauren touched or barged into me.

Mystic Mock 02-09-2014 08:37 PM

Ricci's dreadful.

And why does everyone that comes from GS and TOWIE always look dirty? Seriously if I was in there I would be washing my hands and face every time Ricci or Lauren touched or barged into me.

sassysocks 02-09-2014 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7235238)
'Ricci is like a dead fish, only comes to life when he's had a drink'

I found that to be hilarious and true from Frenchy tbh :laugh:

Ricci has been a completely pointless housemate and the only time you really see him talk is when he's drunk, he also isn't even a funny drunk type of person just annoying tbh.

He lacks basic intelligence, personality and humour. He has no talent whatsover yet expects people to want watch him. His only chance is by jumping on the old, stale, done to death showmance bandwagon, even if it means jumping on the old tart Lauren who is equally as dumb, boring, untalented and DESPERATE for attention. What a sad, sad pair. They clearly deserve each other.

Margarine. 02-09-2014 09:25 PM

More irrel than Issac BB10

Angelika 02-09-2014 11:05 PM

The public can see a genuine showmance at a glance, Ricci is not fooling anyone. He looks a bit desperate for something to enhance his chances at keeping himself in the house.