ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   Kellie v Bully Face to Face..... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263981)

delta 04-09-2014 05:19 AM

Kellie v Bully Face to Face.....

Noninations, should be very interesting.

Not a massive fan of Kelly but I do hope she guns for Bully

gibsonsg 04-09-2014 03:56 PM

Is Kellie looking in the mirror then?

LukeB 04-09-2014 04:01 PM

jame's no bully

Ace 04-09-2014 04:31 PM

True, this best thing about Kellie is that Kellie is gunning james "bully elliot".

I think a vote for Kellie is a vote against the bullies, james and stephanie.

poppsywoppsy 04-09-2014 04:54 PM

James is a full on arrogant bully and I wish Frank would knock him into next week.

delta 04-09-2014 05:09 PM

How on earth these posters on here can think that Mr Bully Elliot can change his ways in the space of three days is beyond comprehension.

He's changed tack- listen at the condescension in his voice when he's talking about people he doesn't like... the anger is masked but still there. You can clearly see he's saying one thing but suppressing what he really would like to say.

rusticgal 04-09-2014 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delta (Post 7240850)
How on earth these posters on here can think that Mr Bully Elliot can change his ways in the space of three days is beyond comprehension.

He's changed tack- listen at the condescension in his voice when he's talking about people he doesn't like... the anger is masked but still there. You can clearly see he's saying one thing but suppressing what he really would like to say.

People have the wool pulled over their eyes...just like they did with Helen IMO. I reckon James has been warned to suppress his manner towards Gary. If he was such a 'good buddy' like he seems to be portraying..why doesn't he come to his defenece when he hears the others slagging him off. He enjoys it...they now do his dirty work for him.

Pete. 04-09-2014 05:19 PM

Here for it

Jules2 04-09-2014 05:37 PM

I doubt whether James will literally stand up for Gary against the others, he himself has been a big part of trying to bring Gary down but at the same time appearing to be helpful to him. Nevertheless, I think Gary trusts him, he has begun to sort of answer him back and the pair of them seem to have an understanding. I hope James stays until the end if Gary is there, I think to a certain extent they need each other?

GARY for the win....... Audley and James 2nd and third.

Denver 04-09-2014 05:47 PM

James knows what he is doing. He realised after the 1st eviction gary is a victim so changed his ways rapidly the same goes for steph when audley brought it up

delta 04-09-2014 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules2 (Post 7240918)
I doubt whether James will literally stand up for Gary against the others, he himself has been a big part of trying to bring Gary down but at the same time appearing to be helpful to him. Nevertheless, I think Gary trusts him, he has begun to sort of answer him back and the pair of them seem to have an understanding. I hope James stays until the end if Gary is there, I think to a certain extent they need each other?

GARY for the win....... Audley and James 2nd and third.

Gary Busey is 3 times the human being Bully Elliot will ever be. Need each other?

I doubt it, I don't see why a man of 3 score plus ten years, with a brilliant mind and charisma to spare would need such a low life as Mr Elliot. Yeah, there is need alright and it's all one way- nobody changes in such a manner so quickly unless they have been read the riot act. He's hanging onto the coat tails of a greater man.

The comparison to Helen and Bully Elliot is way off the mark, what you saw with Helen was what you got good and bad, nothing ever contrived, even when she realised she couldn't talk to people in such a manner it didn't curtail who she was she didn't put this pretend person on, she played it straight down the line. I think Helen and Gary would have got on like a house on fire.

As opposed to Bully E who is as devious and self righteous as they come, I wonder what it's like to live in this parallel universe where he views himself as the font of all knowledge and the paragon of all that is good in humanity. With unparalleled values and where everything he does is right and where he looks down at most others with disdain?

jet 04-09-2014 05:58 PM

Gary would be left sitting on his own if James wasn't there. It would be the rest of the house versus Gary. :bawling:

reece(: 04-09-2014 05:59 PM

hope Kellie decks him then gets ejected

Denver 04-09-2014 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 7240975)
Gary would be left sitting on his own if James wasn't there. It would be the rest of the house versus Gary. :bawling:

Audley is the only housemate who has been fair to gary

jet 04-09-2014 06:18 PM

Audley never sits and talk to Gary. It's easier to be seen to be fair with someone when someone else looks out for them and spends time with them (like James does with Gary) and you don't have to...