ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   Confirmed That The HMs Stole Her Food (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264007)

Ace 04-09-2014 11:42 AM

Confirmed That The HMs Stole Her Food

Frenchy said on Bots last night that the HMs stole her food. I knew stephanie, leslie, james and geoge stole her vegetarian sausages, cooked and ate them, and refused to share them with Gary, who didn't know they were stolen. But now its clear that this wasn't an isolated incident.

BB glossed over this campaign against Frenchy preferring to point the blame at Frenchy instead of the nasty, greedy, vindictive mob who were stealing her stuff.

CaudleHalbard 04-09-2014 11:44 AM

She's gone - end of story! Lol! ;)

It does make sense though why she chucked her lasagne in the bin rather than share it with the other housemates... although 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Tarryn 04-09-2014 11:46 AM

I'm a vegetarian so that would really annoy me too.
Nasty people do nasty things. They just wanted her to throw a tantrum.
BB AUS 2012 had a HM try & throw the vegetarian's food over a wall & she was rewarded with a slap-up meal & film for doing it !.
If Stephanie was the veggie & Frenchy had done this the entire house would have ganged up on her. Double standards.

jet 04-09-2014 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace (Post 7240332)
Frenchy said on Bots last night that the HMs stole her food. I knew stephanie, leslie, james and geoge stole her vegetarian sausages, cooked and ate them, and refused to share them with Gary, who didn't know they were stolen. But now its clear that this wasn't an isolated incident.

BB glossed over this campaign against Frenchy preferring to point the blame at Frenchy instead of the nasty, greedy, vindictive mob who were stealing her stuff.

We only seen Stephanie refusing to give Gary share of the sausages. Just for the sake of accuracy.

Pincho Paxton 04-09-2014 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 7240340)
We only seen Stephanie refusing to give Gary share of the sausages. Just for the sake of accuracy.

I think that they were vegetarian sausages.

CaudleHalbard 04-09-2014 11:50 AM

I too am vegetarian and it is certainly the case that where someone makes vegetarian food with me in mind, all the carnivores seem to help themselves, often resulting in loads of non-vegetarian food left over.

Very strange......

Tarryn 04-09-2014 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard (Post 7240343)
I too am vegetarian and it is certainly the case that where someone makes vegetarian food with me in mind, all the carnivores seem to help themselves, often resulting in loads of non-vegetarian food left over.

Very strange......

And yet most meat eaters do nothing but slate vegetarian food...............

CaudleHalbard 04-09-2014 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarryn (Post 7240346)
And yet most meat eaters do nothing but slate vegetarian food...............

Or claim they just couldn't survive without meat! :D

Jules2 04-09-2014 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton (Post 7240342)
I think that they were vegetarian sausages.

Yes someone said they were vegetarian sausages and that Stephanie was a vegetarian. Maybe if they were Frenchies, this is why Gary went up and asked for one?

Ace 04-09-2014 01:04 PM

It doesn't matter if stephanie is a veggie or not. she's a food thief. she took the last of the veggie sausages and cooked them for herself, leslie, james and george. If she is a veggie, half that food belonged to Frenchy. They purposedly stole Frenchy's food to be nasty and vindictive and wind her up.