ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   lol the fight on BOTS (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264216)

bitontheslide 05-09-2014 10:54 PM

lol the fight on BOTS

The panel woman lost the plot at Stephane ..... Classic, never seen anything like it :laugh:

ThriceShy 05-09-2014 10:55 PM

Problem was that bully stephanie can't understand her accent.

smudgie 05-09-2014 10:56 PM

Chrissy making a show of herself tonight.

bitontheslide 05-09-2014 10:57 PM

I thought the show was going to end there and then, it just went silent, no one knew what to do :joker:

MojoNixon 05-09-2014 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7245489)
The panel woman lost the plot at Stephane ..... Classic, never seen anything like it :laugh:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Braden 05-09-2014 10:59 PM

It's embarrassing that she reacted like that.

I love Gary, but for someone to explode ballistically and act like they have rabies when they haven't lived with him themselves is ridiculous.

Pincho Paxton 05-09-2014 10:59 PM

Rylan went quiet, didn't know what to do.

Xtopher 05-09-2014 11:00 PM

Crissy needs to be in the Jan series.

bitontheslide 05-09-2014 11:01 PM

Never seen that happen before, clearly there is no delay on the transmission, or that bit would have been zapped

CaudleHalbard 05-09-2014 11:02 PM

That woman has issues. She's mindlessly supporting someone and taking no account of the views of those who have had to actually had to share living quarters with Gary.

BigBrotherfan4ever 05-09-2014 11:06 PM

What happened I missed that

Pincho Paxton 05-09-2014 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBrotherfan4ever (Post 7245544)
What happened I missed that

Stephanie was saying that Gary is pretending to be the way he is, and that Goldie Hawn is also 70. Then a woman called Chrissie Rock went ballistic at her shouting "Did Goldie Hawn have Brain Surgery!", "Did Goldie Hawn have Brain Surgery!", "Did Goldie Hawn have Brain Surgery!"

ThriceShy 05-09-2014 11:11 PM

BOTS is useless.

The only one who actually tried to confront Stephanie's behaviour was Chrissy, and she was immediately shut down by Rylan.

andybigbro 05-09-2014 11:12 PM

Wish I saw this :laugh:

Liam- 05-09-2014 11:12 PM

Chrissy Rock is a ****ing nutcase anyway, who cares what she says or babbles incoherently about? Give the woman more alcohol and send we on her way.

CaudleHalbard 05-09-2014 11:14 PM

Stephanie was saying, basically, that you don't get respect purely because of age... you have to earn it.

I agree with her 100%.

Gary's age is an irrelevance.

ThriceShy 05-09-2014 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard (Post 7245585)
Stephanie was saying, basically, that you don't get respect purely because of age... you have to earn it.

I agree with her 100%.

Is his brain damage an irrelevance? That is what Chrissy was asking.

jaxie 06-09-2014 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7245489)

Chrissy is awesome! She's a pretty funny, sharp comedienne.

Kizzy 06-09-2014 12:37 AM

Did goldie hawn have brain surgery?

jet 06-09-2014 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamPRW (Post 7245577)
Chrissy Rock is a ****ing nutcase anyway, who cares what she says or babbles incoherently about? Give the woman more alcohol and send we on her way.

Who the hell is she? She made a right show of herself, screeching like a demented banshee.

Marsh. 06-09-2014 02:43 AM

Chrissy Rock is like Denise Welch on prozac.

Mrjrb2014 06-09-2014 04:57 AM

Stephanie looked drunk and lost lol

kirklancaster 06-09-2014 06:45 AM

Respect

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard (Post 7245585)

I agree with her 100%.

A very nice sound bite. But what does it mean? How does one earn respect? By an historical track record of conduct? Past personal and professional achievement? If so then Gary Busey qualifies to be respected more than the other HM's. Or is respect earned by contemporary and current behaviour towards other human beings? if so, then Gary Busey qualifies to be respected more than the other HM's.

Stephanie Pratt is abhorrent. She is attempting to excuse her inexcusable treatment of Gary, and it will never wash with me, because I simply do not believe the portrait painted of Gary Busey by her, and James, and Ricci, and Dee and George. I believe what my own senses perceive and my intellect educes, and I have witnessed none of the appalling conduct from Gary which they claim. And before anyone claims that BB is editing the programme in Gary's favour by not showing his bad behaviour, that is baloney - do Hollywood production companies select inferior sections of movies to use in promotion 'trailers'? Does a Market Fruit seller put the poorer apples to the front of his stall and conceal the best at the back? No - BB would capitalise on the farting and belching and barging and boring. They would exploit the ignorance, highlight the sly manipulative behaviour and rudeness from Gary.
Thus far, I have only witnessed boorish and unacceptable behaviour from Pratt & co. Some of their bullying of Gary has formed the most uncomfortable viewing of this series - the worst involving Pratt herself; when she was cooking sausages and poor Gary, obviously hungry, hovered politely dropping hints which - in any decent human being - would have elicited a response of; " There's enough for you some Gary if we cut them up and share them" (they are, after all, all the HM's food and you are a HM) instead she could hardly conceal her blind hatred in refusing the poor man. Even Leslie was shamed by this. Then there was this Pratt's maniacal tirade against Gary during nominations.

As for age being being "an irrelevance" concerning respect, I totally disagree. Does the gang of yobs abruptly knocking an old man aside as they tear along the busy pavements of a city centre, know or care that he is a war hero? Using your criterion their conduct is OK - they do not know him. He has done nothing to earn their respect. It's fine. They are in a hurry and he is old and doddery and in their way.

kirklancaster 06-09-2014 07:16 AM

BBOTS

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7245595)
Is his brain damage an irrelevance? That is what Chrissy was asking.

Exactly. Incidentally, Chrissy's so-called outburst pales in comparison to the bitch Pratt's maniacal tirades against Gary.

Pete. 06-09-2014 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7245834)
Chrissy Rock is like Denise Welch on prozac.

Yep :laugh: