ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   Dee's relationship with Ricci (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264245)

Cherie 06-09-2014 10:06 AM

Dee's relationship with Ricci

Does anyone else find it a bit :yuk: She had her hand on his thigh last night while we were waiting for Emma to announce who was evicted, in fairness to him he was leaning away from her, it's very strange :unsure:

Kazanne 06-09-2014 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7246082)
Does anyone else find it a bit :yuk: She had her hand on his thigh last night while we were waiting for Emma to announce who was evicted, in fairness to him he was leaning away from her, it's very strange :unsure:

She's a very large cougar Cherie,who thinks she's in with a chance:joker: I don't think Ricci is into being smothered somehow.I find it creepy when women of a certain age come on to young men like that too.:hehe:

Mick 06-09-2014 10:12 AM

Yes I thought that rather awkward all round.At 43 and 27 the mummy thing is pushing it a bit.

Gusto Brunt 06-09-2014 10:23 AM

Dee looks at least ten years older than her 41 years, and Ricci is just an idiot.

Ellen 06-09-2014 10:26 AM

Dont like the 'he's my baby' :yuk:

Margarine. 06-09-2014 10:28 AM

Giving Tina Malone a run for her money in the Princess Fiona stakes

Tip 06-09-2014 10:32 AM

Can't say it really bothers me in the least. They can do whatever they like as far as I'm concerned as long as they are both consenting adults.

bitontheslide 06-09-2014 10:39 AM

If she truly was the nurturing mother of the house, it probably would be ok, the problem is that we know enough about her character now to know that all a big front ( maybe to allow her to get close to young guys :omg:) maybe i just started a rumour :laugh:

PrincessIona 06-09-2014 10:52 AM

Yes, I have noticed their rather odd relationship too. Can't work it out, but he definitely doesn't seem as attached to her as she does to him! The whole "who nominated my baby" thing was ridiculous, and sadly it seems like no one wanted to nominate him face to face after that

Jake. 06-09-2014 10:53 AM

She wants the Dicci

jaxie 06-09-2014 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7246082)

All her touchy feely with both him and Lauren is decidedly creepy if you ask me. Maybe she thinks being round the showmance will give her more airtime.

Josy 06-09-2014 11:00 AM

She was also cuddling him from behind during Frenchy's eviction the other night (at the bottom of the stairs)

Tip 06-09-2014 11:02 AM

I guess I don't find Dee, Ricci or Lauren interesting enough - I couldn't care less if they were rolling around in a bed together - absolutely no interest to me at all - let alone bother about cuddling.

The speculation does feel a bit "Ooh Matron!" to me though lol.

rionablue 06-09-2014 11:06 AM

Its pervy and she is making a complete fool of herself hanging around with the kids and having no time for the older housemates

Kazanne 06-09-2014 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7246140)
If she truly was the nurturing mother of the house, it probably would be ok, the problem is that we know enough about her character now to know that all a big front ( maybe to allow her to get close to young guys :omg:) maybe i just started a rumour :laugh:

:joker::joker: How true

kirklancaster 06-09-2014 11:14 AM

Truffle Pig Dee

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7246140)

Was this intentional? It made me laugh - enormous saggy boobs and overfed gut and all. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Tip 06-09-2014 11:15 AM

Oh dear.

bitontheslide 06-09-2014 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 7246215)
Was this intentional? It made me laugh - enormous saggy boobs and overfed gut and all. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Words are such wonderful things :laugh:

kirklancaster 06-09-2014 11:19 AM

Truffle Pig Dee On Heat?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7246089)
She's a very large cougar Cherie,who thinks she's in with a chance:joker: I don't think Ricci is into being smothered somehow.I find it creepy when women of a certain age come on to young men like that too.:hehe:

I don't know; Kim Bassinger & Terri Hatcher are a lot older than Truffle Pig Dee and I don't think many would find them coming onto younger guys creepy. Then again, Truffle Pig Dee is no Terri Hatcher or Kim Bassinger. :cheer2:

Kazanne 06-09-2014 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 7246226)
I don't know; Kim Bassinger & Terri Hatcher are a lot older than Truffle Pig Dee and I don't think many would find them coming onto younger guys creepy. Then again, Truffle Pig Dee is no Terri Hatcher or Kim Bassinger. :cheer2:

:hehe: True

Tip 06-09-2014 11:22 AM

Frenchy stated she had a preference for men younger than Ricci too.

I'm surprised that people are so shocked by age difference - perhaps it's another form of ageism.

bitontheslide 06-09-2014 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tip (Post 7246231)

I'm surprised that people are so shocked by age difference - perhaps it's another form of ageism.

Its not about age difference. As you pointed out Frenchy makes no secret of it, its the pretending to be one thing, while being another that is the problem - and that applies to both sexes.

Tip 06-09-2014 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7246234)
Its not about age difference. As you pointed out Frenchy makes no secret of it, its the pretending to be one thing, while being another that is the problem - and that applies to both sexes.

Ah so the posts about the age difference were irrelevant here - gotcha ;)

It's some intentional ploy to use the mother figure bait and lure innocent young men into her bed that's at issue?

Cherie 06-09-2014 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tip (Post 7246231)

You are completely missing my point though, if she said she fancied him I would have no problem with it, and if he was happy to let her grope him then that would be his perogative, it's setting herself up as a mother figure and calling him her baby, an affectionate pat is one thing, sitting with her hand on his thigh while calling herself his mother is in my opinion a bit strange!

Cherie 06-09-2014 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7246234)

ah you got me, didn't see your post but this is exactly what I meant