ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   was quiet on bots about Gary (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264313)

jaxie 06-09-2014 11:41 PM

was quiet on bots about Gary

Stephanie seemed a little more subdued on bots. Do you think her 'people' have warned her to tone the hate down? Leslie was less anti Gary too than he has been I felt.

bitontheslide 06-09-2014 11:46 PM

I noticed that too, they have realised how it all looks to the outside world now. Still love Frenchy too :D

ThriceShy 06-09-2014 11:46 PM

And much as I dislike Kellie, I was so pleased that she spoke up about Gary never being rude to her.

Jules2 06-09-2014 11:47 PM

Frenchy cut Leslie short when he was about to begin his negative chat re Gary. Well done Frenchy you should still be in there...

JTM45 06-09-2014 11:48 PM

I think they've probably been told how badly they were coming across and how well liked Gary is outside the house!
Kellie had also changed her tone and made a point of saying that Gary had never been rude or nasty to her.

Nice to see the truth finally slipping out at last!:thumbs:

I just hope Gary continues to be himself and Dee and her little gang of minions keep on hanging themselves. That way i really do think there's a very good chance that Gary could win!:dance:

jaxie 06-09-2014 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 7248395)
I think they've probably been told how badly they were coming across and how well liked Gary is outside the house!
Kellie had also changed her tone and made a point of saying that Gary had never been rude or nasty to her.

Nice to see the truth finally slipping out at last!:thumbs:

I just hope Gary continues to be himself and Dee and her little gang of minions keep on hanging themselves. That way i really do think there's a very good chance that Gary could win!:dance:

I respected Kellie for being honest and saying he had not been rude to her.

MojoNixon 07-09-2014 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7248392)
I noticed that too, they have realised how it all looks to the outside world now. Still love Frenchy too :D

Frenchie was great :) Shame that UK voters did not like her. Just wondering, why UK voters love housemates like Helen, James and so on. Entertaining is different thing than being bully.

Cherie 07-09-2014 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MojoNixon (Post 7248452)
Frenchie was great :) Shame that UK voters did not like her. Just wondering, why UK voters love housemates like Helen, James and so on. Entertaining is different thing than being bully.

Frenchy and Gary would have been an amazing final 2

ebandit 07-09-2014 08:40 AM

fakes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7248680)
Frenchy and Gary would have been an amazing final 2

fakes r'us

Mark L

rusticgal 07-09-2014 09:08 AM

They are psychologically gearing themselves up to greet Gary as the Winner..:cheer2:

Northern Monkey 07-09-2014 10:11 AM

Maybe they have got rid of the pack mentality since re-entering the real world and realised what ***** they've been.