ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   ends the showmance with Ricci? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264503)

bitontheslide 09-09-2014 01:44 AM

ends the showmance with Ricci?

Now its Ricci's turn to chew a wasp, it seems Lauren has had enough :laugh:

Barry Goosey 09-09-2014 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7254431)

I've seen manaquines or whatever they're called with more emotion than Ricci.
A Geordie called Ricci is like a devout Muslim called Dave haha get a grip prawn head

puzzled 09-09-2014 02:10 AM

How could she know from Day 1 whether or not she would want a relationship with him? Poor baby she wasted his time. Huh? Like, what, he was inventing a time machine in the house?

Ace 09-09-2014 03:48 AM

What a complete dick. Actually she did tell him from day one and every other day since then. she said on the first night that they were going friends.

Considering that he'd been phoning her up and asking her out before CBB and she hadn't got back to him. I'd say its been made clear time and time again that he's not going to regain his spot in the geordie show or get a spot on another reality tv show by hooking up with her. She's looking for a much bigger fish to further her so-called career.

colin72 09-09-2014 04:19 AM

How dare Lauren do that to my Bay-bay! Whatever girl ends up with Ricci is the luckiest girl in the history of civilization.

/sarcasm

erinp5 09-09-2014 12:11 PM

Patricia4 09-09-2014 01:13 PM

Good on Lauren I loved it when she put him in his place with Gary.

kirklancaster 09-09-2014 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry Goosey (Post 7254447)
I've seen manaquines or whatever they're called with more emotion than Ricci.
A Geordie called Ricci is like a devout Muslim called Dave haha get a grip prawn head

LMAO Brilliantly funny.:dance::dance::dance::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2 ::cheer2:

kirklancaster 09-09-2014 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7254431)

Now this sad bastard might know a little of how Gary felt while a group of others were huddled together mocking and laughing at him. Only in Gary's case the derision was uncalled for, Mr Geordie Cellophane the stalker deserves everything he gets.

jaxie 09-09-2014 01:22 PM

James : there are more diplomatic ways of doing things when there are millions of people watching.

Yeah James, leaf out of your own book re Gary, many many times.

bitontheslide 09-09-2014 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 7255052)
James : there are more diplomatic ways of doing things when there are millions of people watching.

Yeah James, leaf out of your own book re Gary, many many times.

I thought that was really funny, Mr Diplomacy gives advice

Liam- 09-09-2014 01:24 PM

there was nothing to end, they were two idiots desperately clinging on hoping it something would make them interesting.. Lauren said from the start they were friends and Ricci is a controlling, possessive tit who wouldn't take no for an answer.. both no-marks who have brought nothing to the show.

bitontheslide 09-09-2014 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamPRW (Post 7255055)
there was nothing to end, they were two idiots desperately clinging on hoping it something would make them interesting.. Lauren said from the start they were friends and Ricci is a controlling, possessive tit who wouldn't take no for an answer.. both no-marks who have brought nothing to the show.

I agree :laugh:

lily. 09-09-2014 01:32 PM

Quote:

100% this.

the truth 09-09-2014 01:38 PM

Quote:

agreed.

kirklancaster 09-09-2014 01:39 PM

Quote:

Stands back in amazement - I totally agree!!!:wavey::wavey:

bitontheslide 09-09-2014 02:13 PM

3.06pm: Dee and Ricci are waltzing around the garden. That dance task went down well, then. :joker::joker:

Can't wait to see how the latest showmance develops :hehe: