ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   "I came here to party" (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264513)

Josy 09-09-2014 11:08 AM

"I came here to party"

Ricci saying this in the DR last night, isn't the first time he's said it either.

Does he really not know what BB is all about and even at that he hardly 'parties' He sits outside on those seats til the drink is done, slurring his words and still managing to be as boring as ever then he gets up and makes his way to bed.

Someone please inform 'Party Boy' that's he is a boring, dull, lifeless, twat please :idc:

jaxie 09-09-2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7254830)
Ricci saying this in the DR last night, isn't the first time he's said it either.

Does he really not know what BB is all about and even at that he hardly 'parties' He sits outside on those seats til the drink is done, slurring his words and still managing to be as boring as ever then he gets up and makes his way to bed.

Someone please inform 'Party Boy' that's he is a boring, dull, lifeless, twat please :idc:

The point he misses is that he is there to entertain us not himself.

Suze 09-09-2014 11:13 AM

Quote:

Didn't any of those callers tell him that :joker:

Tarryn 09-09-2014 11:15 AM

This made me laugh.
The boy is as dull as dishwater. Who would want to party with Ricci.....................Dee.

Suze 09-09-2014 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 7254840)
The point he misses is that he is there to entertain us not himself.

He cares only about himelf not to be entertaining for the viewers, can't understand why anyone would waste their money trying to save him from eviction. Don't think he could be entertaining if he tried though. Wasn't it Audley nommed him, and one of the reasons being he is always in front of a mirror? And he isn't even attractive, so why does he find his own reflection so beguiling.

bitontheslide 09-09-2014 11:18 AM

Quote:

He is just a spoilt little boy who pouts when he doesn't get his own way. Completely boring, self obsessed idiot. He thought that he could win BB and further his career by having a showmance with Lauren, but she has rejected him now, Edele has gone to George, so he only has Dee left ... and we have all seen what has happened there :laugh:

He has no consideration for anyone with views different from his own, he isn't all that young, yet all he seems to value in life is the next night out on the p**s. Incredibly shallow individual.

joeysteele 09-09-2014 11:42 AM

He is one of the most dull and lifeless in there from what we have seen.

Even at the end of the highlights last night the last shot of him was him yawning.

Patricia4 09-09-2014 11:47 AM

He's done nothing what a bore.

jaxie 09-09-2014 12:22 PM

Its probably his ex from Geordie shore Vicky voting to keep him in because the longer he stays the bigger a nob he looks.

Pincho Paxton 09-09-2014 12:35 PM

He's still waiting for pass the parcel. :joker:

LeatherTrumpet 09-09-2014 05:43 PM

Quote:

:joker:

i could not have putt it any better

Sophiee 09-09-2014 06:27 PM

I think his point was just that he wants to have fun and audley doesn't have the same interests as him hence the nomination and that's often where the old/young house divide comes into it.

kirklancaster 09-09-2014 06:28 PM

Quote:

True.

kirklancaster 09-09-2014 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophiee (Post 7255601)
I think his point was just that he wants to have fun and audley doesn't have the same interests as him hence the nomination and that's often where the old/young house divide comes into it.

He wouldn't know how to have fun with a million pounds and 2 page 3's on his arms in New Orleans at Mardi Gras - the guy is a melancholic depressive and a right miserable bastard. He needs a personality transplant and ought to lower his sights when looking for a partner. Truffle Pig Dee - his new 'momma' which he's started wrestling a lot with is about his level - not much chance of rebuffal there.

Gary To Win:cheer2::cheer2::dance::dance:

Robodog 09-09-2014 07:14 PM

Haha

Great thread once again Josy

I cannot think of a less exciting 'party atmosphere' than a house full of people acting like Ricci

Mystic Mock 09-09-2014 11:18 PM

He parties rigamortis style.

CaudleHalbard 09-09-2014 11:22 PM

I wouldn't want to go to a party with him!

MrPing 10-09-2014 04:29 AM

Am I the only one who genuinely likes Ricci? Having never watched Geordie Shore, him and Audley seem like the only ones I would actually have no problem living with

waterhog 10-09-2014 08:08 AM

Quote:

just doing a poem on mick H - you are beatiful but so boring.

Patricia4 10-09-2014 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton (Post 7254929)
He's still waiting for pass the parcel. :joker:

:joker: