ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   Edele "You cant sit out here?" (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264519)

the truth 09-09-2014 12:36 PM

Edele "You cant sit out here?"

who the fck does she and evil dee think they are to tell gary he cant sit in the garden....ignorant shallow cowardly bullying bigots

Vicky. 09-09-2014 12:38 PM

Its not the first time Gary has been told hes not allowed in parts of the house...IIRC the same was said when leslie took a strop. Everyone just kinda expects gary to do what they say, and whats convenient for them :/

the truth 09-09-2014 12:40 PM

hes a gentleman though and took it well, even though he had the right to go berserk at the discrinmination

joeysteele 09-09-2014 12:42 PM

That was absolutely disgraceful and how BB let that pass is beyond me. Way out of order.

Liam- 09-09-2014 12:43 PM

They needed some space, they had just had an argument, Gary was in a wind up mood (evident from what he did after he was asked not to sit there) and Dee was having a fag, so she couldn't exactly move because that's the smoking area.. i think it was more to try and keep the peace and o stop another argument flaring up, granted it was the second time that's happened to him and the first time it happened was way out of order, but i can see the reasoning behind this time.

the truth 09-09-2014 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamPRW (Post 7254947)
They needed some space, they had just had an argument, Gary was in a wind up mood (evident from what he did after he was asked not to sit there) and Dee was having a fag, so she couldn't exactly move because that's the smoking area.. i think it was more to try and keep the peace and o stop another argument flaring up, granted it was the second time that's happened to him and the first time it happened was way out of order, but i can see the reasoning behind this time.

so hes banned from the garden because the chain smoking bully is having a fag....discrimination. if dee was uncomfortable she should have carried her lazy lard ass elsewhere so gary could get a seat

Liam- 09-09-2014 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7254952)
so hes banned from the garden because the chain smoking bully is having a fag....discrimination. if dee was uncomfortable she should have carried her lazy lard ass elsewhere so gary could get a seat

She was having a fag, they're not allowed to smoke anywhere but the smoking area.. and he wasn't banned from the garden, he was asked not to sit where Dee was for the time being, until she went inside so they could be away from each other, they didn't say he couldn't sit outside..

rubymoo 09-09-2014 12:47 PM

Quote:

I'm a Gary fan, but in this case she was there first, after the argument she needed a bit of space, in this case i think it was a reasonable request, it was only for the duration of a fag and a coffee.

the truth 09-09-2014 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamPRW (Post 7254956)
She was having a fag, they're not allowed to smoke anywhere but the smoking area.. and he wasn't banned from the garden, he was asked not to sit where Dee was for the time being, until she went inside so they could be away from each other, they didn't say he couldn't sit outside..

he was told not to sit on any of the seats so he had no place else to go...he was made to feel very uncomfortable and banned from that area, so the evil shain smoking wench could puff on more cancer sticks. disgusting bully.

the truth 09-09-2014 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubymoo (Post 7254959)
I'm a Gary fan, but in this case she was there first, after the argument she needed a bit of space, in this case i think it was a reasonable request, it was only for the duration of a fag and a coffee.

she should have taken her lard ass elsewhere if she didnt want to be near him.

Liam- 09-09-2014 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7254960)
he was told not to sit on any of the seats so he had no place else to go...he was made to feel very uncomfortable and banned from that area, so the evil shain smoking wench could puff on more cancer sticks. disgusting bully.

There are other seats in the garden, like the ones where Edele and George were laying on before, on the other side of the pool, unless i'm mistaken.

Liam- 09-09-2014 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7254965)

So because he wanted to sit there, she should have gotten up and moved, even though she was in the designated area for smoking? Genius logic!

rubymoo 09-09-2014 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7254965)

There are plenty of seats in the garden, you are taking it way too seriously, put yourself in a situation where you've just had an argument and you need a bit of space, you get there first, should you be the one who moves:shrug:

kirklancaster 09-09-2014 12:52 PM

Quote:

And unless I'm mistaken the Truffle Pig was actually sitting in the seat which Gary usually sits in.

jaxie 09-09-2014 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7254931)
who the fck does she and evil dee think they are to tell gary he cant sit in the garden....ignorant shallow cowardly bullying bigots

It isn't the first time either. They did the same thing when Leslie was in the pool that time. It's horrible behaviour and they should be told about it by BB.

Liam- 09-09-2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 7254974)
And unless I'm mistaken the Truffle Pig was actually sitting in the seat which Gary usually sits in.

Nope, Gary normally sits in the seat by the step, Dee was sat on the one near the wall.

the truth 09-09-2014 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamPRW (Post 7254968)
There are other seats in the garden, like the ones where Edele and George were laying on before, on the other side of the pool, unless i'm mistaken.

yes gary always sits poolside with a view of the stars,if dee was uncomfortable around him, she should take her lazy chain smoking lard ass away to the other sifde of the pool....clearly edele was asking gary not to sit in the area at all

Pincho Paxton 09-09-2014 12:55 PM

Gary couldn't sit near Dee to cater for Dee's obsessive over-reaction. That is how you separate people in a mental home. Civilised people however do not need the extra step of catering for their well being. Civilised people can sit next to each other without a total breakdown. James and Audley shared a dome, and argued in that dome for ages, they did not need to be separated.

rubymoo 09-09-2014 12:55 PM

I took it as Edele asking Gary not to sit next to Dee as that's where he appeared to be heading.

the truth 09-09-2014 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubymoo (Post 7254973)
There are plenty of seats in the garden, you are taking it way too seriously, put yourself in a situation where you've just had an argument and you need a bit of space, you get there first, should you be the one who moves:shrug:

she should have moved 1) because she was the one claiming to be uncomfortable , not him
2) because gary has allowed preferred sitting there
3) hes injured , shes not, she shoyuld have got 0off her lazy ass and moved to a different seat. the bullying bigot

rubymoo 09-09-2014 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton (Post 7254980)
Gary couldn't sit near Dee to cater for Dee's obsessive over-reaction. That is how you separate people in a mental home. Civilised people however do not need the extra step of catering for their well being. Civilised people can sit next to each other without arguing. James and Audley shared a dome, and argued in that dome for ages, they did not need to be separated.

I think Dee just needed to calm down, and Gary would have wound her up, Edele was trying to stop another argument, imo.

Liam- 09-09-2014 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7254984)
she should have moved 1) because she was the one claiming to be uncomfortable , not him
3) hes injured , shes not, she shoyuld have got 0off her lazy ass and moved to a different seat. the bullying bigot

She. was. smoking... she was in the designated smoking area which is the only area of the house where you're allowed to smoke, he wasn't banned from the garden at any point, he was asked, quite politely, to wait until Dee had finished her fag and her coffee and went inside, so that another argument didn't break out, it wasn't the most ridiculous ask in the world and if he understood that.

Kazanne 09-09-2014 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7254946)
That was absolutely disgraceful and how BB let that pass is beyond me. Way out of order.

Nothing has shocked me with BB ,more than this Joey,who the hell are they to say who goes where,If I'de have been Gary I would have parked my butt in the garden,if they then wanted to chat they could go elsewhere,preferably in the loo as they talk so much of it,Disgusting that BB allowed that to happen.

rubymoo 09-09-2014 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7254984)

He's injured:joker: he was ok walking over to the seating area, you make it sound as if he was dragging himself using only his arms over the grassed area:joker:

It's about personal space and respect and i am a Gary fan!

the truth 09-09-2014 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubymoo (Post 7254987)
I think Dee just needed to calm down, and Gary would have wound her up, Edele was trying to stop another argument, imo.

nonsense , no offence. edele was trying to make herself look good and gary bad and of course joining in the group bulllying against the physically weakest person. the vile coward. she should have asked dee to leave.