ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   Edele loses it with Gary vid (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264559)

erinp5 09-09-2014 09:40 PM

Edele loses it with Gary vid

9.15pm: Edele and Gary are having a slight disagreement about her talking too much. And they were all getting on so well #BBUKLive

9.27pm: George and James have waded into the little tiff. We're not even sure what it is about anymore. Neither are the

It all kicked off again in the Celebrity Big Brother 2014 house as this time Gary Busey and Edele Lynch came to blows.

The pair clashed in the garden after Gary asked Edele and George Gilbey to quieten down as he couldn’t hear James Jordan in a conversation they were having.

But Edele snapped: “Hold on a second, without arguing, I’ve no problem with you saying ‘Excuse me, would you mind being quiet because I can’t hear James’

“But actually saying that it’s my hobby to be too loud is weird.”

In a strange twist of events, Dee White and James were actually seemingly on Gary’s side of the row, although it did seem more like they were just trying to stir things up.

Edele told Gary: “I don’t appreciate it, I don’t appreciate it.”

Gary responded: “Get over it dear, please let it go.”

But Edele continued: “Me talking to my friends is not rude.

“Don’t ask me not to talk.”

Edele ended up walking out of the garden in tears, being comforted with a hug from James in the living area as Lauren Goodger and Ricci Guarnaccio looked on.

A teary Edele admitted: “I jut found that incredibly hard.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/videos/196534-...#ixzz3Cs6qmFsD
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJgt...1ZVvfpyJIloNrw

thesheriff443 09-09-2014 10:00 PM

what was more interesting was james embrace with adele, do members think it was inappropriate?

rionablue 09-09-2014 10:00 PM

They sorted it out afterwards and were all friends again. This also appeared on twitter erin. Gary isn't UNTOUCHABLE and it seems that a lot of forum members slate anyone who says anything snide to him etc. Edele has been the nicest to him in the grand scheme of the whole series her and Audley that's why I want them as my top 3

Vanessa 09-09-2014 10:02 PM

Storm in a teacup. Not really an argument. Just a minor thing that they sorted out easily.

erinp5 09-09-2014 10:03 PM

Edele is feeling better and relaxed now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCEz...1ZVvfpyJIloNrw

bitontheslide 09-09-2014 10:17 PM

Edele was trying to manufacture an argument with Gary, to make it look like she tells him like it is, there is a complete fabrication plant running in there :joker:

jaxie 09-09-2014 10:24 PM

Edele was out of order really. Once again no care because he can't hear, let's pick a fight with the deaf man rather than saying, sorry we were a bit loud, we'll go apart a bit so we don't disturb. It's not that hard to do that instead of picking a fight with someone who can't hear.

rionablue 09-09-2014 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 7256640)
Edele was out of order really. Once again no care because he can't hear, let's pick a fight with the deaf man rather than saying, sorry we were a bit loud, we'll go apart a bit so we don't disturb. It's not that hard to do that instead of picking a fight with someone who can't hear.

Anyone who doesn't like Edele will probably say that but Edele DOES like Gary and he likes her. It was a bit of a disagreement but as it said on twitter all was well afterwards. Gary can hear fine most of the time. I like Gary and I like Edele. But both aren't perfect and I only understand forum members jumping on housemates that GENUINELY hurt or belittle Gary. That is fair if its true.

Patricia4 09-09-2014 10:38 PM

This is so funny everytime someone attacks Gary he wins they all have to walk away he really got George and Edele in them video's.

jaxie 09-09-2014 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7256700)
Anyone who doesn't like Edele will probably say that but Edele DOES like Gary and he likes her. It was a bit of a disagreement but as it said on twitter all was well afterwards. Gary can hear fine most of the time. I like Gary and I like Edele. But both aren't perfect and I only understand forum members jumping on housemates that GENUINELY hurt or belittle Gary. That is fair if its true.

I have nothing PERSONAL against Edele. I think she has a nice voice and I didn't know much about her before BB but what I don't like is the consistent inconsiderate behaviour by many housemates to one. Edele is a part of that and it can't be glossed over. Don't you see the harm she is doing to her own potential career with this? It's not about jumping on anyone, it's about common decency or the lack of it in that house. Her sister even gave her a veiled prompt about being nice to Gary in her full letter (not read on tonight's show but on the site) and she still didn't get it.

And once again everyone is hugging Edele and George is patronising Gary with a bit of a lecture.

ThriceShy 09-09-2014 10:53 PM

Gary owns them yet again.

I love how he never loses his temper. He has Edele and george going at him and he just stays seated, stays calm and says things like "get over it dear."

He has to win. And in tomorrow's highlights he will come out looking good again.

They just never learn do they.

jaxie 09-09-2014 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7256817)
Gary owns them yet again.

I love how he never loses his temper. He has Edele and george going at him and he just stays seated, stays calm and says things like "get over it dear."

He has to win. And in tomorrow's highlights he will come out looking good again.

They just never learn do they.

Ultimately he doesn't want a fight but when he says 'calm down dear' it's heard as some kind of insult best left in Edele's head like 'you stupid bint'.

joeysteele 09-09-2014 10:57 PM

Edele has overall been better as to Gary than some in there, she also didn't nominate him this week either.
At least she is someone who says what she thinks and then moves on,even with the person she may have disagreed with.

That is a really good quality in my view.

Jules2 09-09-2014 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7256834)
Edele has overall been better as to Gary than some in there, she also didn't nominate him this week either.
At least she is someone who says what she thinks and then moves on,even with the person she may have disagreed with.

I agree but she still sides with Dee and they take the mickey out of Gary. One instance when she said to James "Liar liar pants on fire" after Gary had said about Stephanie going. Now Gary could see/hear what she said. The office part, they were both giggling and making fun of him, once again he was there and he was watching them. If we look back there are so many things and tbh I think they have all been part of it. We all have to remember that he was told in the beginning by Sir James that the other HMs didnt like him. How cruel, Gary has been there all this time knowing that and trying to find out why and to make amends.

rionablue 09-09-2014 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 7256765)
I have nothing PERSONAL against Edele. I think she has a nice voice and I didn't know much about her before BB but what I don't like is the consistent inconsiderate behaviour by many housemates to one. Edele is a part of that and it can't be glossed over. Don't you see the harm she is doing to her own potential career with this? It's not about jumping on anyone, it's about common decency or the lack of it in that house. Her sister even gave her a veiled prompt about being nice to Gary in her full letter (not read on tonight's show but on the site) and she still didn't get it.

And once again everyone is hugging Edele and George is patronising Gary with a bit of a lecture.

With the exception of Audley when you look at the series on a whole Edele has been nicer than ANY of the other lot to Gary. That isn't a huge deal considering how vile they all have been to him but Edele is NOT harming her career by the way she has behaved in the house. There are viscious, vain and horrible people in there including Dee and James who far far deserve more criticism than Edele.

People were saying she was boring for the first week or so and every nice deed she has done in there has hardly been mentioned but even one little argument with Gary and people are jumping down her throat. Of the 8 of them that are left in there Audley Gary and Edele deserve to be in the top 3. None of the others should even get a sniff at it

rionablue 09-09-2014 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7256834)

PRECISELY. Glad at least one person sees Edele in that light Joey x

rionablue 09-09-2014 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules2 (Post 7256872)
I agree but she still sides with Dee and they take the mickey out of Gary. One instance when she said to James "Liar liar pants on fire" after Gary had said about Stephanie going. Now Gary could see/hear what she said. The office part, they were both giggling and making fun of him, once again he was there and he was watching them. If we look back there are so many things and tbh I think they have all been part of it. We all have to remember that he was told in the beginning by Sir James that the other HMs didnt like him. How cruel, Gary has been there all this time knowing that and trying to find out why and to make amends.

She didn't side with Dee in tonight's highlights show when Dee was bitching about his wives letter. Edele said that at least their loved ones were proud of them and that that was all that matters. Edele is her own person and has genuinely got on with everyone in the house. She took Lauren aside and heard what she had to say. She has tried in a lot of situations to calm the conflicts down and that is commendable.

jaxie 09-09-2014 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7256876)
With the exception of Audley when you look at the series on a whole Edele has been nicer than ANY of the other lot to Gary. That isn't a huge deal considering how vile they all have been to him but Edele is NOT harming her career by the way she has behaved in the house. There are viscious, vain and horrible people in there including Dee and James who far far deserve more criticism than Edele.

People were saying she was boring for the first week or so and every nice deed she has done in there has hardly been mentioned but even one little argument with Gary and people are jumping down her throat. Of the 8 of them that are left in there Audley Gary and Edele deserve to be in the top 3. None of the others should even get a sniff at it

She really is harming her career. I wouldn't want to watch a show she is in or buy her music unless she turns this around in the last week and starts acting like a decent grown up. She didn't need to be the life and soul of the party. She just needed to be nice, and decent. She isn't doing herself favours. You are already a fan, I'm the public she needs to win over and she could have had me. I was completely indifferent to Audley in the beginning and his calm, sensible attitude has won me over. In fact I can't believe in the last week that I prefer Lauren to Edele. All it took was a couple of sparks of kindness.

Gary and Audley deserve to the top 2. Edele could do with going home and looking after her kids.

rionablue 09-09-2014 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 7256895)
She really is harming her career. I wouldn't want to watch a show she is in or buy her music unless she turns this around in the last week and starts acting like a decent grown up. She didn't need to be the life and soul of the party. She just needed to be nice, and decent. She isn't doing herself favours. You are already a fan, I'm the public she needs to win over and she could have had me. I was completely indifferent to Audley in the beginning and his calm, sensible attitude has won me over. In fact I can't believe in the last week that I prefer Lauren to Edele. All it took was a couple of sparks of kindness.

Gary and Audley deserve to the top 2. Edele could do with going home and looking after her kids.

Edele has been nice and decent to ALL of the housemates including Gary which is more than Lauren has been. Have you forgotten when Lauren tore strips off Gary in a fight last week and her bitching in the garden. She is all make up and getting pissed and saying stupid things.

Edele in the early days when there were fights with Gary and Frenchy involved took both of them aside and spoke to them to try and calm down the situations. She hasn't been holier than thou and has said some snide things I admit but in the grand scheme of things she is a far far better housemate than posey Lauren and it wouldn't be hard for her to be a nicer housemate than dreadful Dee. Edele isn't perfect but then she never professed herself to be. She kept to herself in the early days and slowly came out of her shell. She deserves a spot in the final much more than Dee, Lauren, Ricky and James

the truth 09-09-2014 11:44 PM

edele comes across as supernaturally shallow....all her chat is tedious , lacks any depth, all her points are petty

jaxie 09-09-2014 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7256943)
Edele has been nice and decent to ALL of the housemates including Gary which is more than Lauren has been. Have you forgotten when Lauren tore strips off Gary in a fight last week and her bitching in the garden. She is all make up and getting pissed and saying stupid things.

Edele in the early days when there were fights with Gary and Frenchy involved took both of them aside and spoke to them to try and calm down the situations. She hasn't been holier than thou and has said some snide things I admit but in the grand scheme of things she is a far far better housemate than posey Lauren and it wouldn't be hard for her to be a nicer housemate than dreadful Dee. Edele isn't perfect but then she never professed herself to be. She kept to herself in the early days and slowly came out of her shell. She deserves a spot in the final much more than Dee, Lauren, Ricky and James

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-2...y-gossips-pool
Edele says in the pool 'Gary is an easy target'. How do you interpret that?

Is she saying it's ok when she gets emotional to use him as an emotional verbal punchbag? I just don't get why that is ok. I am interested in your take on it.

the truth 09-09-2014 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 7256951)

Is she saying it's ok when she gets emotional to use him as an emotional verbal punchbag?

exactly, she may a small skinny little irish lady...but shes joined in the bullying several times....notice too her endless snidey comments, even with lauren this morning when theyd hugged and made up she said, were you sober when you said that? snide. shes plain nasty. she just hasnt had a chance to show it

jaxie 09-09-2014 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7256954)
exactly, she may a small skinny little irish lady...but shes joined in the bullying several times....notice too her endless snidey comments, even with lauren this morning when theyd hugged and made up she said, were you sober when you said that? snide. shes plain nasty. she just hasnt had a chance to show it

I don't know if she is plain nasty or not but I'm not getting this paragon of nice riona is selling me.

rionablue 09-09-2014 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 7256951)

Is she saying it's ok when she gets emotional to use him as an emotional verbal punchbag? I just don't get why that is ok. I am interested in your take on it.

I took it as she saying he was an easy target because of his hygiene, manners and mannerisms that housemates seem to find irritating therefore if someone wants to pick a fight he is an easy target for them to do it. I still think that of the lot that's left in there she has the most affection for Gary and yes they have had their banter and she might have said a few hurtful things but I know that Gary loves Edele also. She is the only one of the younger housemates that has seriously made some kind of effort with him

rionablue 09-09-2014 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7256954)

God you love the word 'bully' you must have said it a hundred times or more. Edele is NOT a bully. Her snidey remarks as you call them are not ENDLESS. Yes she has made a few but so has Gary who seems to be the saint of the forums. I like him but he hasn't been all sweetness and light either