ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   Edele loses it with Gary vid (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264559)

Ammi 10-09-2014 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 7258055)
While talking about last night's argument with Edele, Dee and Gary come to an understanding.

..Dee can barely conceal her hatred of Gary but always making a deal about making him a coffee and taking it out to him makes her the 'bigger person'...and when Gary mentioned Edele, Dee brought it straight back to herself...'I thought, make him a coffee and forget about it, it's not worth it..'...yeah we get it Dee...WE GET IT DEE, you're the bigger person....strangely though Lauren and Audley are just 'sucking up' when they're considerate of him....wish we could all be big like Dee..:idc:...

..bur just in case the 679789 cameras didn't pick up on it....she has it on repeat...I made you a coffee, Gary....nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..../sweet..

jaxie 10-09-2014 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileymummy (Post 7258174)
So gary strikes once again and im sure all his fans will be ecusing it saying hes being bullied! the man is vile!

:sleep:

Pincho Paxton 10-09-2014 05:49 PM

Did you see the combination of emotions flip, and flop like a figure 8 between two whales?

I did! :joker:

erinp5 10-09-2014 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton (Post 7258198)
Did you see the combination of emotions flip, and flop like a figure 8 between two whales?I did! :joker:

Brilliant :laugh:

kirklancaster 11-09-2014 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mary poppins (Post 7258042)
Gary really is a nasty person.and one of the biggest bull****terd ever. He knows exactly what he is doing in there. He blames it all on his hearing..if he'd just shut up and stop interrupting he'd hear everything.
He has played the victim since day one

Gary is so very misunderstood. He is a Star Child, struggling to convey the love and kindness in his heart because of the hostile environment he is in. He wishes me to point out to you that the final of this show was pre-ordained by cosmic forces greater than you or I.

J - James
A - Audley
G- Gary
G - George
E - Edele
D - Dee

JAGGED ˈdʒagɪd - adjective- pointed, ragged, craggy, rough, uneven, irregular, broken.

Yes, sister, Jagged - uneven, irregular and broken; a fractured house in other words, devoid of harmony, peace and understanding. The great celestial being knew that Star Child Gary was needed to bestow balance and tolerance. So take off those blinkers of bias sister, open up that dark heart and rejoice that something greater than you or I is guiding our destiny, and vote for Star Child Gary to win. May The Farce Be With You. :wavey:

Jules2 11-09-2014 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 7257535)
Edele, for me can be nice to Gary when it is one on one but when the group gets involved, she mostly supports the groups arguments.

Then she lectures Gary.

I don't like her, she sways with the wind, neither one thing or the other, a foot in each camp but is supremely boring whilst doing it.

I will never forget how Dee accuses Gary of making a fuss about being nominated and going around to clarify why, then not letting George answer for himself. Then Edelle having the nerve to ask Audley why he didnt nominate Gary instead of her!!! Just shows the mentality of the HMs with the exception of Audley and eventually Lauren. They all clubbed together as Gary was and is the easy target. This by her own ignorant admission.

kirklancaster 11-09-2014 10:54 PM

[QUOTE=Ammi;7258189]..Dee can barely conceal her hatred of Gary but always making a deal about making him a coffee and taking it out to him makes her the 'bigger person'...and when Gary mentioned Edele, Dee brought it straight back to herself...'I thought, make him a coffee and forget about it, it's not worth it..'...yeah we get it Dee...WE GET IT DEE, you're the bigger person....strangely though Lauren and Audley are just 'sucking up' when they're considerate of him....wish we could all be big like Dee..:idc:...

Easy - just lie on a tatty sofa all day stuffing yourself with free food the state's paid for, swigging endless cups of tea the state's paid for, and chain smoke fags all day which the state's paid for. Do this for about 4 years and if you're not big enough, you can always pad yourself out with over £13,000 of cash you've thieved which the state eventually paid for. Easy when you know how. :wavey: