ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   "Lauren led Ricci on" (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264661)

Absorption 11-09-2014 09:38 AM

"Lauren led Ricci on"

I understand that James wants to be 'in with the lads' but I found that comment unacceptable. She told Ricci she wasn't interested, tried to be nice about it, he kept pushing the issue and she finally reiterated her original stance a couple of days ago. Yep, definitely her fault, then!

I don't even like Lauren but this was totally out of order!

Mick 11-09-2014 10:04 AM

I do not like James at all but in this instance I can see what he meant and believe he said it with Ricky's best interests in mind.Lauren knowing the guys genuine interest did give constant conflicting signals.

Ricci saw what he wanted/needed to but James saw what was really happening, a bloke he liked mugging himself off.My own opinion is that he also gave Ricci another good piece of advise "Mate you can do better".

mr rochester 11-09-2014 11:31 AM

I wonder how Lauren is feeling this morning after watching the BOTS edit of her drinking so much? She only bothered with Ricci when she'd had a drink. Then she passes it off as only being 27 year old 'gel' - so she drinks - utter rubbish. Maybe she has a drink problem…Slurred speech and unintelligible pronunciation - what an offering to 'her public' as she calls us.

mr rochester 11-09-2014 11:35 AM

…and furthermore - WHY must she toss her hair so much? Fidget, fidget, fidget…She should have stayed home and spared us all the dubious pleasure - she's done nothing to enhance her image

kirklancaster 11-09-2014 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 7259813)
I do not like James at all but in this instance I can see what he meant and believe he said it with Ricky's best interests in mind.Lauren knowing the guys genuine interest did give constant conflicting signals.

Ricci saw what he wanted/needed to but James saw what was really happening, a bloke he liked mugging himself off.My own opinion is that he also gave Ricci another good piece of advise "Mate you can do better".

IMO Ricci is not a 14 year old schoolboy and he has a history of virtual 'stalking'. I'm no Lauren fan, but she did repeatedly try to tell Ricci - and the others - that she did not want anything but a 'platonic' relationship with him. I believe that he constantly pressured her and that she was intimidated to a degree as a result, though I agree that once drunk she lowered her guard, changed her stance and gave him reason to believe.

What's more, it was James himself, who most ardently played 'matchmaker' and tried to get them together.

I'm just glad that both the irrelevant boring pricks are out. :wavey:

jaxie 11-09-2014 04:22 PM

I wouldn't say that she led him on, she was quite clear she wasn't jumping into anything. It's not her fault if Ricci is a bit lame and thinks he loves every girl who pays him a microcosm of attention. Sometimes people flirt, kiss, have one night stands but it doesn't mean they want to get married and have kids. However it's not really my business and it's certainly none of James damn business!

Kazanne 11-09-2014 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Absorption (Post 7259781)
I understand that James wants to be 'in with the lads' but I found that comment unacceptable. She told Ricci she wasn't interested, tried to be nice about it, he kept pushing the issue and she finally reiterated her original stance a couple of days ago. Yep, definitely her fault, then!

I don't even like Lauren but this was totally out of order!

I agree.

delta 11-09-2014 04:33 PM

I think she explained her self eloquently enough through the mad ramblings of last night's presenter Emma Willis.

1) There was an initial interest, she didn't know what and was prepared to explore it

2) He acted differently towards her during the day as to the night.

3) She said she felt a little confused with his mannerisms

4) In the end she took a step back and saw how the group, including Ricci were beating on Gary and not cutting him some slack.

5) She didn't like his immature response.

6) She told him that it was never going to be anything else other than platonic.

7) When it was suggested by him that she had led him on and that she wasn't saying that two days ago her honest reply was " Well, I didn't feel that way two days ago"

So it was a gradual thing, she also said she felt pressurised by the group to be a couple and she was always fighting it. Plus the signals were there from the off and during. What do you think of me ? The sad lad posed. Well you are always smart and you are good for a laugh. How much clearer, with out being rude, can a girl be?

She went up in my estimation leaps and bounds for being able, admittedly, belatedly, to stand up against the crowd.

erinp5 11-09-2014 04:39 PM

Unfinished business! Lauren Goodger and Ricci Guarnaccio get frisky after their Celebrity Big Brother showmance following double eviction

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz3D1fbKcpX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

jaxie 11-09-2014 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 7260417)
Unfinished business! Lauren Goodger and Ricci Guarnaccio get frisky after their Celebrity Big Brother showmance following double eviction

Obviously all staged for the cameras. Gotta get paid. :shrug:

delta 11-09-2014 05:07 PM

Quote:

Bloody 'ell, how low can you stoop? As the poster above says, got to pay the bills.

Pincho Paxton 11-09-2014 06:00 PM

They are outside by a road! Obviously for cameras. It's money power! Sad...

There's a woman in the background, I keep seeing her in these BB photo's.

abhorson 11-09-2014 06:34 PM

I find Riccii stupid if someone says to you "i like how you dress". Is that not plain enough in a diplomatic way. ?

Lauren could have been more severe, but knows the score.

erinp5 11-09-2014 06:35 PM

Interview: Lauren and Ricci answer your questions

When our most recent evictees dropped by the studio, we had plenty to ask them - but we decided to let you guys grill 'em instead. Here's a selection of the questions they answered in our Facebook Q&A:

Lottiee Fisher asked: Snog marry avoid?

Lauren: Snog Ricci, marry George, avoid James.

Ricci: Snog Edele, marry Dee, avoid Lauren!

Ann Lappin asked: Lauren, will you remain friends with Gary?

Lauren: As long as he puts me in a film! No, I'm joking, yeah. I will definitely.

Deb James asked: To the both of you, who do you think will win?

Ricci: I think it'll be Gary, hands down. He's walked it. Him or George, 100%.

Lauren: I think Gary will win it, but I'd prefer Audley or George.

Amrita Duggal asked: Ricci, what was the best part of being in the House?

Ricci: Meeting Lauren! No, but seriously. Having no food and no drink was difficult, especially for a 27 year old lad. But when David was there, us and Lauren were just laughing at nothing all the time. It was a good experience, but hard.

Jen Pallister asked: What did you learn about yourself?

Lauren: That I'm very much mature than some older men who bitch and play games like kids. I'm quite proud of how I handled situations in there.

Ricci: Not much really! I learned that I need food and a gym in my life!

Ann Lappin asked: How's life now you're out of the House, and what's your plans now?

Ricci: Filming a new TV show - it's top secret and so good! It's sick!

Lauren: Focusing on music.

Ashley Sanders asked: Which housemates do you plan to see on the outside?

Lauren: Audley, George, Dee, Claire, Kellie, Leslie, Stephanie, Gary... maybe Ricci if he's lucky. Edele and James can kiss my ass!

Ricci: Lucky them.

Ryan Maldrid asked: Ricci, who do you think was the most boring housemate?

Lauren: Don't look at me!

Ricci: I think Audley, purely because apart from the cooking and the morning exercises, he didn't really do much. He seemed to be after screen time.

Sophie Hurt asked: What was your favourite task?

Ricci: The dancing one!

Lauren: Most of our tasks were serious and deep, and not as fun as I was expecting. They were mentally testing, they weren't that fun!

Suzie White asked: Did you realise what a stirrer James was?

Ricci: Yeah, of course he is!

Lauren: After what I've seen of him today, I can't stand him. He's the most nasty, sly, two-faced person I've ever seen in my life.

Callum Fitz-Patrick asked: Is there a future for both of you?

Lauren: Me and Ricci need to talk in private, because now we're out the House we're both very busy, but... yeah...

Michael Mykei Whyte asked: Question for Lauren - what did you most enjoy about being in the House?

Lauren: I enjoyed the banter and the fun and games. And being cooked breakfast by Ricci!

You can see the whole Q&A on Facebook.

GiRTh 11-09-2014 06:37 PM

Quote:

Lard-ass.

abhorson 11-09-2014 06:39 PM

Sad from both if hey did.

Suze 11-09-2014 07:01 PM

Suzie White asked: Did you realise what a stirrer James was?

Ricci: Yeah, of course he is!

Lauren: After what I've seen of him today, I can't stand him. He's the most nasty, sly, two-faced person I've ever seen in my life.

:laugh2:

Callum Fitz-Patrick asked: Is there a future for both of you?

Lauren: Me and Ricci need to talk in private, because now we're out the House we're both very busy, but... yeah...

:bored:

Ashley Sanders asked: Which housemates do you plan to see on the outside?

Lauren: Audley, George, Dee, Claire, Kellie, Leslie, Stephanie, Gary... maybe Ricci if he's lucky. Edele and James can kiss my ass!

:laugh2:

Sophiee 11-09-2014 07:33 PM

james is right though, she did lead him on :conf:.

Absorption 11-09-2014 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophiee (Post 7260673)
james is right though, she did lead him on :conf:.

That's right. She was "asking for it", wasn't she?

the truth 11-09-2014 09:46 PM

lauren did nothing of the sort. NOTHING.

erinp5 11-09-2014 10:32 PM

http://media.skynews.com/media/image...-1-329x437.jpg

CaudleHalbard 11-09-2014 10:34 PM

Lauren coyly hinted that there might be something more than friendship.

Pincho Paxton 11-09-2014 10:35 PM

Oscar Cleared!!!! :conf2:

Suze 11-09-2014 10:36 PM

Oh well, let them make money from the rags with a nomance whilst they can :D I'm more interested now in the CBB final than ex housemates and what they get up to out the house.

Udanax 11-09-2014 10:52 PM

:joker: Lauren told him point-blank that she wasn't interested. He led himself on, if anything.