ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   James is a great human being (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264901)

Omelette 13-09-2014 08:18 AM

James is a great human being

He really grew on me and it hurts me to hear some people call him a villain - he's really not.

He's a great, deep, soulful and loving human being and people are quick to say "oh he was a little bit mean here and there, let's forget the tons and tons of love and goodness he gives out constantly".

James is an awesome and good human being!

Liam- 13-09-2014 08:20 AM

Idec if you're being sarcastic, but that's how i feel about James :laugh: :clap1:

Omelette 13-09-2014 08:21 AM

I'm serious and its good to know you feel the same. =)

Kazanne 13-09-2014 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omelette (Post 7265555)
He really grew on me and it hurts me to hear some people call him a villain - he's really not.

He's a great, deep, soulful and loving human being and people are quick to say "oh he was a little bit mean here and there, let's forget the tons and tons of love and goodness he gives out constantly".

James is an awesome and good human being!

If he is a great human being,I lose faith in the species,from what I saw he was a bully,liar,hypocritical,arrogant tosser.Picking on a elderly disabled man is deep and soulful and loving:laugh: I think not.

Liam- 13-09-2014 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omelette (Post 7265560)
I'm serious and its good to know you feel the same. =)

The only difference between your post and myself, is that i loved him from day 1, i don't care what other people say, he will always be in my top 3 celebrity housemates ever, great man, even better housemate!

Omelette 13-09-2014 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7265566)
If he is a great human being,I lose faith in the species,from what I saw he was a bully,liar,hypocritical,arrogant tosser.Picking on a elderly disabled man is deep and soulful and loving:laugh: I think not.

He didn't bully anyone, he made silly childish comments and jokes that can't be construed as bullying. I don't remember him lying, you may be right but many housemates lie for any given reason. 9/10 people are hypocritical, especially in the house (I'm not hypocritical though =)). He is outwardly arrogant whereas many of the other housemates are inwardly arrogant which is worse, and his kindness far outweighs his arrogance. And as far as I can remember he spent time helping gary, caring about Gary and speaking to him when everybody else was speaking badly of him, letting him know unlike everyone else.

Gusto Brunt 13-09-2014 08:56 AM

I think it got worse as the series went on. More camp too. And more fake.

Jake. 13-09-2014 08:58 AM

I don't think he's a nice person but fair play if you do

Ammi 13-09-2014 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake. (Post 7265596)

..:lovedup:...Jake..:love:..

Liam- 13-09-2014 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake. (Post 7265596)

And that is how the forum should be, respectful of everyone's opinions even if you don't agree :clap1:

joeysteele 13-09-2014 09:10 AM

Quote:

It wasn't just the picking on an elderly man Kazanne,it was the way even when he was 'supposedly' assisting him, that he spoke down to him, belittling him and more like ordering him about than guiding him.

He showed characteristics of all the things you list in your post and for me although I did think he made good viewing a lot ofthe time,an overall decent human being is not a description I would make of him.

He well may be to people he can seemingly control and yes people he may surround himself with but otherwise he would be more of a nightmare to put up with likely than Gary.

How he managed 3rd place is beyond me.
No wonder from what we have seen,even 'Strictly'got rid of him.

mary poppins 13-09-2014 09:17 AM

James wasn't my favourite person but fair play to him he was a great hm..very entertaining.

jaxie 13-09-2014 09:27 AM

I could have swallowed James is great as your opinion but James as a great human being I just can't see it.

Denver 13-09-2014 09:29 AM

He is disgraceful

jaxie 13-09-2014 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamPRW (Post 7265599)
And that is how the forum should be, respectful of everyone's opinions even if you don't agree :clap1:

Take a leaf next time then!

Jules2 13-09-2014 09:30 AM

Quote:

He is a nasty individual who hated the fact that his two "enemies" were left in the house, he thought he had it in the bag. I have no doubt at all that he will now make waves along with Dee. Hopefully the waves will just sweep over.

Jake. 13-09-2014 09:30 AM

I personally can't understand how Helen was championed for her behaviour yet the story is different with James :laugh:

Jules2 13-09-2014 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omelette (Post 7265592)
He didn't bully anyone, he made silly childish comments and jokes that can't be construed as bullying. I don't remember him lying, you may be right but many housemates lie for any given reason. 9/10 people are hypocritical, especially in the house (I'm not hypocritical though =)). He is outwardly arrogant whereas many of the other housemates are inwardly arrogant which is worse, and his kindness far outweighs his arrogance. And as far as I can remember he spent time helping gary, caring about Gary and speaking to him when everybody else was speaking badly of him, letting him know unlike everyone else.

He was one of the first ones to tell Gary that the others didnt like him, he supposedly helped but then went behind Gary's back making fun of him. He along with Dee were two of the worse culprits in the end. They deserve each other. Why did he have to try and keep up with the younger issues, why did he fawn over Stephanie. He was cruel with his comments, I can see him now laughing with Stephanie saying that Gary and Frenchie should be in a dog cage. His ego was so big it is a wonder the others had room to breathe.

Ant. 13-09-2014 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake. (Post 7265638)
I personally can't understand how Helen was championed for her behaviour yet the story is different with James :laugh:

Helen's backstory of course. Helen started insulting her housemates even on BOTS and then again on Twitter, caling Chris a paedophile, etc. Who's the worse one here?

Northern Monkey 13-09-2014 10:03 AM

His interview disagrees with you.

Vanessa 13-09-2014 10:04 AM

He's an utter twat. Joking at other people's expenses is never acceptable to me.

Ant. 13-09-2014 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeballPaul (Post 7265674)
His interview disagrees with you.

The Great British Public chose Helen as their winner, that in itself shows how wrong we can be

Josy 13-09-2014 10:08 AM

I think he is a horrible nasty person but each to their own.

bitontheslide 13-09-2014 10:10 AM

I didn't see anything redeeming in James at all. If it had all been a big joke, and people hadn't understood his humour, he would have been able to put that right the moment he left the house. He didn't, he still behaved exactly the same way. I'm very glad I don't need to watch him or Dee ever again.

Sophiee 13-09-2014 10:32 AM

I feel the same way. great post!