ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   Dee spilling on Twitter (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264967)

Pete. 14-09-2014 09:35 AM

Dee spilling on Twitter

http://queen-neyde.tumblr.com/post/7...the-world-ends

Liam- 14-09-2014 09:50 AM

Add her to the list of robbed queens :clap1:

Pincho Paxton 14-09-2014 09:56 AM

Maybe she just doesn't like cleaning up full stop.

joeysteele 14-09-2014 10:11 AM

Ugh, is she still spouting her venom, what a gross and nasty woman she has shown herself to be and also an incredibly bad loser.

Marc 14-09-2014 10:13 AM

:omg:

bitontheslide 14-09-2014 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7267995)
Ugh, is she still spouting her venom, what a gross and nasty woman she has shown herself to be and also an incredibly bad loser.

Its so predictable what will happen next, a bunch of twitter haters will jump on her with tweets, then she will end up the victim. I really hope everyone just ignores her

Jules2 14-09-2014 10:24 AM

Yes she is surely getting the rough edge of their tongues. I see she is now calling herself The Rt. Hon Dee White. Why dont James and her just be quiet then order will be restored and they can get on with their lives. In an interview she says she is just going back to being ordinary Dee but then she calls herself The Rt. Hon? Silly woman just making a fool of herself. She played a game and thus she became Mama to all with the exception of Audley and Gary, this was her ploy to avoid noms. Fair play woman they all had their agenda but you just let yourself down good and proper. Silly lass.

arista 14-09-2014 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7267995)

Bang On Right Joey

Life In The City

armand.kay 14-09-2014 10:31 AM

Amber Moreton for cbb?

Kazanne 14-09-2014 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7267998)
Its so predictable what will happen next, a bunch of twitter haters will jump on her with tweets, then she will end up the victim. I really hope everyone just ignores her

Someone should go on there and ask her why she didn't mind George exposing himself? I'de do it but not on Twitter

Jules2 14-09-2014 10:39 AM

I think someone has asked her but she is now blocking and not answering, try the no 6 and you will see all...

Jules2 14-09-2014 10:42 AM

It is a sad state of affairs tbh, there is only ever going to be one winner and the others should accept that they lost. Dont they realise that they just make matters worse by carrying on afterwards, sadly it always comes across as sour grapes. There is a lovely small piece in the Sunday Mirror, at the moment they havent picked up on the Stars claims.

jaxie 14-09-2014 10:43 AM

Yes Dee I am shocked but more by your behaviour than anything Gary could do. Its time to shut up now and trundle off back to obscurity. If all she can bring is Gary pulling his pants down one time and needing a little help then she proves that she is a nasty uncaring fool.

Jules2 14-09-2014 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 7268033)
Yes Dee I am shocked but more by your behaviour than anything Gary could do.

Hi Jaxie, I did answer your friends thing but I dont think it went through, I am not used to this set up yet......

Gusto Brunt 14-09-2014 10:47 AM

What's more surprising is that she can spell. :eek:

jaxie 14-09-2014 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules2 (Post 7268034)
Hi Jaxie, I did answer your friends thing but I dont think it went through, I am not used to this set up yet......

Hey its all good, as a newbie its nice to make as few friends.

Cherie 14-09-2014 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamPRW (Post 7267974)
Add her to the list of robbed queens :clap1:

oh please! :laugh: she came 5th! get over it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton (Post 7267982)
Maybe she just doesn't like cleaning up full stop.

They seem to be going on and on about pee on the toilet seat, Audley said once it was pointed out to him he stopped doing it or cleaned it himself? I know who I believe, and why are we just talking about Gary exposing himself? what about Frenchy and George, and where exactly did he expose himself apart from that one time in the kitchen for which he got a warning..in the shower!

daniel-lewis-1985 14-09-2014 10:49 AM

Shes only got 15k followers :/

kirklancaster 14-09-2014 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 7268036)
What's more surprising is that she can spell. :eek:

Practice makes perfect; all those man-hours of fraudulently altering documents when working to cover her £13,000 embezzlement, followed by years of filling in Benefit Application Forms during the long years of no intention of working, have honed her skills, the fat, arrogant, disgusting, moral-less Truffle Pig.

kirklancaster 14-09-2014 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7268039)

They seem to be going on and on about pee on the toilet seat, Audley said once it was pointed out to him he stopped doing it or cleaned it himself? I know who I believe, and why are we just talking about Gary exposing himself? what about Frenchy and George, and where exactly did he expose himself apart from that one time in the kitchen for which he got a warning..in the shower!

30 years old George DELIBERATELY bared his bum for no other reason than to indulge in juvenile horse-play with 36 year old James. The fact that it was in the kitchen was of no signicance to this pair of egotistical moronic twats, nor was the - seemingly overlooked - fact that moron James was flicking his exposed buttocks with a TEA TOWEL USED TO WIPE DISHES.

Jamesy 14-09-2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 7268043)
Practice makes perfect; all those man-hours of fraudulently altering documents when working to cover her £13,000 embezzlement, followed by years of filling in Benefit Application Forms during the long years of no intention of working, have honed her skills, the fat, arrogant, disgusting, moral-less Truffle Pig.

Charming.

Gusto Brunt 14-09-2014 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 7268040)
Shes only got 15k followers :/

She should be happy with 500. She's nothing more than a benefits scrounger.

Gusto Brunt 14-09-2014 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 7268043)

Makes sense now. Thanks. :)

bitontheslide 14-09-2014 11:36 AM

everyone knows that she is just being bitter. She hung herself in that bots interview, she admitted that collectively they had treated Gary horribly (her words) and that her group decided to like him as they thought that would stop him winning.

In the same interview she said that David had given her a treat by displaying himself naked, next sentence she was saying that no-one should have to put up with seeing Gary's bits.

In a couple of minutes she confirmed the douche that she is.

She has no valid reason for complaint about anything

Liam- 14-09-2014 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7268039)

I'm fully aware she only came 5th, but I'm a fan of hers so in my eyes she should have came higher, hence me saying she was robbed :laugh: