ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   Gary Hits Back At Dee (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265015)

warrenhill 15-09-2014 02:42 PM

Gary Hits Back At Dee

Gary Busey has hit back at his former ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ housemate White Dee, branding her a “liar” for saying he “exposed himself” to his fellow housemates.

After being evicted, both Dee and Lauren Goodger alleged that they had seen far more of Gary than they had ever hoped to during their time in the house, with Dee telling the Daily Star: “He has exposed himself on purpose to a lot of other young girls and some of the lads in the house.”

However, Gary - who was crowned the winner of the series during Friday night’s live final - has now hit back at the ‘Benefits Street’ star, claiming that she is a “liar”.

Referring to an incident last week when he was seen dropping his trousers in the ‘CBB’ kitchen, he told the Daily Star: “Dee is a liar. I didn’t expose myself to her. I sat on a stool and she came in the door and screamed. I pulled down my trousers to put on a knee pad.”

Gary didn’t have many positive things to say about any of his former housemates, as he also labelled James and George “rude”, adding: “The only person I will stay in touch with is Audley. The others were abstract friends. I pray they can find their own maturity to find out there is more in the world than their opinion.”

Despite being nominated in every eviction of this summer’s ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Gary had been tipped to win the series throughout its run, eventually being voted champion by the public during the live final on Friday.

:cheer2:

calyman 15-09-2014 04:06 PM

Even in Victory, Gary shows that he is the most decent person amongst the house mates. He may pray they can find their own maturity, I just hope they all fade away into insignificance, Audley excepted.

mr rochester 15-09-2014 04:14 PM

Yep - none of the others (apart from Audley) can get out of their own way...

Vanessa 15-09-2014 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warrenhill (Post 7270163)
Gary Busey has hit back at his former ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ housemate White Dee, branding her a “liar” for saying he “exposed himself” to his fellow housemates.

After being evicted, both Dee and Lauren Goodger alleged that they had seen far more of Gary than they had ever hoped to during their time in the house, with Dee telling the Daily Star: “He has exposed himself on purpose to a lot of other young girls and some of the lads in the house.”

However, Gary - who was crowned the winner of the series during Friday night’s live final - has now hit back at the ‘Benefits Street’ star, claiming that she is a “liar”.

Referring to an incident last week when he was seen dropping his trousers in the ‘CBB’ kitchen, he told the Daily Star: “Dee is a liar. I didn’t expose myself to her. I sat on a stool and she came in the door and screamed. I pulled down my trousers to put on a knee pad.”

Gary didn’t have many positive things to say about any of his former housemates, as he also labelled James and George “rude”, adding: “The only person I will stay in touch with is Audley. The others were abstract friends. I pray they can find their own maturity to find out there is more in the world than their opinion.”

Despite being nominated in every eviction of this summer’s ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Gary had been tipped to win the series throughout its run, eventually being voted champion by the public during the live final on Friday.

:cheer2:

I'm glad he's fighting back. :cheer2:

hijaxers 15-09-2014 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7270266)
I'm glad he's fighting back. :cheer2:

Too right they deserve everything Gary throws back at them

Gusto Brunt 15-09-2014 05:43 PM

He didn't expose himself in the way Dee says, like a man in a dirty raincoat.

All Gary did was lower his trousers. :D Dee and James should not have looked. :p

the truth 15-09-2014 06:30 PM

George exposed himself not gary

muchadoaboutnothing 15-09-2014 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 7270372)

All Gary did was lower his trousers. :D Dee and James should not have looked. :p

Dee didn't seem to mind looking at David when he was in the nude as she confessed on BOTS. A hypocrite to the very last and a nasty woman.

Patricia4 15-09-2014 07:05 PM

Good on Gary Im glad he's starting to come back at them.

Suze 16-09-2014 01:20 AM

Good for Gary. I am hoping that his wife set him straight on a few things that went on without his knowledge in there.

puzzled 16-09-2014 02:07 AM

Glad Gary is putting things straight.

Kizzy 16-09-2014 02:12 AM

I thought lauren was very respectful towards him, thought he might've acknowledged that.

Mick 16-09-2014 06:19 AM

I re watched the "incident" yesterday and its very clear that both James and Dees reactions where an attempt to capitalize on another's misfortune in the worst possible way.

Shame on the pair of them.

kirklancaster 16-09-2014 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 7270372)

Perhaps they were envious of George's popularity on his old TV program and were touting for their own - 'Ogle Cocks'. :joker::joker::joker::thumbs:

the truth 16-09-2014 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 7271130)
I re watched the "incident" yesterday and its very clear that both James and Dees reactions where an attempt to capitalize on another's misfortune in the worst possible way.

Shame on the pair of them.

exactly. this 1 of 1001 such petty attempts to detsroy garys reputation to try and enhance their own and win their cheap air time. 100% pure evil twats. he should sue for defaming his character.

Angelika 17-09-2014 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7271549)
exactly. this 1 of 1001 such petty attempts to detsroy garys reputation to try and enhance their own and win their cheap air time. 100% pure evil twats. he should sue for defaming his character.

Shame on Dee & James for trying to capitalise on little incidents by Gary - ugly bare-faced liars. Its clear that Gary has been very badly treated by these two
conniving creeps.

I'm glad Gary speaking out.

Tip 20-09-2014 03:43 PM

Gary doesn't even give Frenchy the time of day either.

He's a little bit self important with his own opinions too, so maybe it takes one to know one in that particular case.

We all love our opinions!

We all survived it - I'm glad it's over and I won't be following any of the CBB housemates in their future adventures I suspect, including Gary, unless he teams up again with the brilliant Adam de la Peña.