ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=627)
-   -   If cody was smart (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265178)

LukeB 20-09-2014 12:02 PM

If cody was smart

If he wins the 3rd hoh he should take victoria to the final 2 to secure his win

Marc 20-09-2014 12:04 PM

If.

Raph 20-09-2014 12:04 PM

I agree. I don't really want Derrick to win anymore, after he seems to have decided to take Cody over Victoria. So i'd much rather see Cody win now, and taking comp queen would be his best shot. He'd be crazy not to

LukeB 20-09-2014 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raph (Post 7277060)
I agree. I don't really want Derrick to win anymore, after he seems to have decided to take Cody over Victoria. So i'd much rather see Cody win now, and taking comp queen would be his best shot. He'd be crazy not to

Hopefully derrick comes 3rd because cody probably knows jury will most likely vote derrick to win

LukeB 20-09-2014 12:11 PM

Jamesy 20-09-2014 02:12 PM

He needs to take Victoria if he wants to guarantee a win. Too much of a risk for him to take Derrick.

armand.kay 20-09-2014 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc (Post 7277059)
If.

JerseyWins 20-09-2014 08:52 PM

If he takes Victoria, especially with how loyal he was with Derrick all season, he deserves to win as it'll solidify him as the second best player this season after Derrick IMO (and he was the one to evict the best player in the end, so very deserving if he does it).

If he wins and takes Derrick then that would go down as one of the worst decisions from the final HOH ever. Although, it'd be interesting to see his speech and how much that final HOH win means to the jury. Could possibly be close but I doubt it.

I seriously don't know which he'd pick so I can't wait to see the finale and really hope he does win the final HOH to see that decision. It'll be boring if Derrick wins the final part no matter what his decision actually is because he'd win either way. Anti-climatic

Mokka 21-09-2014 06:35 AM

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

If Cody was "smart" he would have realized by now that Derrick has brought him along as much as he did Victoria. He may have some comp wins under his belt, but Derrick made all of his decisions for him, and stopped him from making the really stupid ones as well.

But Cody thinks that the hitmen are loved and revered by all, and loyalty means something in a game show.

Cody will take Derrick.

JerseyWins 21-09-2014 07:10 AM

I just saw in a Caleb interview on CBS that the Bomb Squad all said that if someone from the group takes Victoria to the end they're all voting for Victoria. :joker:

Honestly, don't think that would happen but if this is true then I could see why Cody & Derrick would be paranoid and want to take each other over Victoria. It especially makes more sense why Derrick would want to go Hitmen to the end now cause it's a no brainer for him to take the guy that a potential bitter jury could be equally bitter with, knowing that he has an edge over him with all the extra games moves, etc. he's done. At the same time, I can't really blame Cody for thinking the same because Derrick's played a really good undercover game that basically everyone in there didn't realize until it was too late... plus, the kind of finish Cody has had could make anyone over-confident. But that doesn't change the fact that it would go down as one of the worst decisions ever lol.

Anyway, Caleb also said he thinks Cody would win 5-4 or 6-3 against Derrick in the end. :laugh3: Although it makes me wonder if anyone else from the jury would think this way when they see the way Cody finished with big POVs & evictions that he fully wanted to happen (assuming he also won this final HOH as well).

I can't wait to see this finale no matter what happens, but if it's a Hitmen final 2 I think Cody will at least put up a better argument than Lane did in the Brigade final 2 so it'll still be interesting to see. :shrug: