ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2014 [S11] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=656)
-   -   Andrea best performance! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266195)

GoldHeart 11-10-2014 11:56 PM

Andrea best performance!

tonight's best performance was Andrea! his voice is amazing soo powerful :thumbs2:

and Mel B is ecstatic because she has a very strong category
she knows the other judges are worried and she gladly rubbed it in their faces

Sophiee 12-10-2014 12:03 AM

there's always one who's overrated and I guess he ticks that box this year.

GoldHeart 12-10-2014 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophiee (Post 7319573)
there's always one who's overrated and I guess he ticks that box this year.

wow you really dont like him do you ? :rolleyes:
and i disagree atleast he has the talent to back the support he's getting !!!
best performance for sure

Mystic Mock 12-10-2014 03:26 AM

He was very good this week, but I personally think that he wasn't as good as Lauren, and he did dodge some of the really challenging high notes that make the song standout imo.

But definitely a solid start for Andrea, it's if he can keep it up will be the question on everyones minds.

Mystic Mock 12-10-2014 03:26 AM

He was very good this week, but I personally think that he wasn't as good as Lauren, and he did dodge some of the really challenging high notes that make the song standout imo.

But definitely a solid start for Andrea, it's if he can keep it up will be the question on everyones minds.

Vanessa 12-10-2014 03:47 AM

Just seen it. Wow, he was amazing! What a voice he has. :clap1:

Vanessa 12-10-2014 04:33 AM

Producers clearly want him to win. He got the pimp slot. But it's fine by me : he's my favourite. :cheer:

Sophiee 12-10-2014 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 7319588)
wow you really dont like him do you ? :rolleyes:
and i disagree atleast he has the talent to back the support he's getting !!!
best performance for sure

I don't dislike him, he's probably around middle of the pack for me :p I just think he's incredibly overrated and has been from his audition. sure he's got a good voice but that's it, I don't see him as having the 'whole package' and I'm not interested/excited by his performances either.

Vanessa 12-10-2014 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophiee (Post 7319760)
I don't dislike him, he's probably around middle of the pack for me :p I just think he's incredibly overrated and has been from his audition. sure he's got a good voice but that's it, I don't see him as having the 'whole package' and I'm not interested/excited by his performances either.

It's only week one. :nono::laugh:

Sophiee 12-10-2014 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7320149)
It's only week one. :nono::laugh:

I know, but we've seen him perform about 3/4 times now and he hasn't held my attention for any of those times. of course things could change and I'll give him a fair chance but I can't see it happening any time soon.

Vanessa 12-10-2014 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophiee (Post 7320168)
I know, but we've seen him perform about 3/4 times now and he hasn't held my attention for any of those times. of course things could change and I'll give him a fair chance but I can't see it happening any time soon.

I just like his voice. :lovedup:

Liam- 12-10-2014 05:10 PM

He's phenomenal, easily the best voice they've had on there for years :love:

Vanessa 12-10-2014 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamPRW (Post 7320172)
He's phenomenal, easily the best voice they've had on there for years :love:

:amazed::cheer:

reece(: 12-10-2014 05:23 PM

Good singer but no star quality, he'd go the same way as Sam Bailey... maybe a mothers day album.

Josy 12-10-2014 05:52 PM

Completely disagree.

He is a great singer yeah but his performance was a bit of a let down last night and I can't help but think he's the over hyped act this year.

LukeB 12-10-2014 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7320224)
Completely disagree.

He is a great singer yeah but his performance was a bit of a let down last night and I can't help but think he's the over hyped act this year.

he is just your typical winner, we need someone different like Lauren, he will be boring throughout this competition, he is a great singer though

Vanessa 12-10-2014 05:56 PM

Ben is also amazing, but Simon needs to give him better songs. :nono:

Mystic Mock 12-10-2014 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7320233)
Ben is also amazing, but Simon needs to give him better songs. :nono:

Rock songs for Ben I think, plus he needs less overdone songs from these talent shows as well.

Ben next week should do Roxanne by The Police going by what the theme is suppose to be.

Vanessa 12-10-2014 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mockinator (Post 7321091)
Rock songs for Ben I think, plus he needs less overdone songs from these talent shows as well.

Ben next week should do Roxanne by The Police going by what the theme is suppose to be.

OMG! That would be perfect! :amazed:

Mystic Mock 12-10-2014 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7321093)
OMG! That would be perfect! :amazed:

Knowing how predictable the production are they'll probably give him either Livin On A Prayer by Bon Jovi, Purple Rain by Prince, or Sweet Child Of Mine by Guns N Roses.

Vanessa 12-10-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mockinator (Post 7321105)
Knowing how predictable the production are they'll probably give him either Livin On A Prayer by Bon Jovi, Purple Rain by Prince, or Sweet Child Of Mine by Guns N Roses.

I like those songs too. :tongue:

GoldHeart 12-10-2014 09:38 PM

if he can perform like that for the rest of the competition then im sure people will continue to vote for him!!
week 1 and he smashed it what else did you want him to do :cheer2:
do you want him to have elephants like blonde electra? or be stripped by dancing women ?
or do you want him doing back flips on stage ? :shrug: hahaha

Vanessa 12-10-2014 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 7321113)
if he can perform like that for the rest of the competition then im sure people will continue to vote for him!!
week 1 and he smashed it what else did you want him to do :cheer2:
do you want him to have elephants like blonde electra? or be stripped by dancing women ?
or do you want him doing back flips on stage ? :shrug: hahaha

:laugh:

Ryan57 12-10-2014 10:10 PM

Not as good as Onka's performance of Earth Song. He even ran back and dropped to his knees.

joeysteele 12-10-2014 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mockinator (Post 7319684)

I have watched the repeats twice now Mock,Lauren sang 'Happy'.
That song actually usually grates on me now but I hardly recognised it by her, I think she was one of the very best,if not in fact as you say, the best in this first 'live' show and I love the way she performed it too.

I did like Andrea,he was really good too, however as I said elsewhere, 'Earth Song' doesn't sound right when it is butchered as to length, it tells a story and the story needs to be told and performed throughout.
That took a bit away from his performance for me.