ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2014 [S11] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=656)
-   -   Now think Lauren will pip Andrea (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266769)

alex_front2 25-10-2014 08:17 PM

Now think Lauren will pip Andrea

Tweenie girls are going bonkers for Lauren, they love her and singing a Frozen track was genius (******ing cynical) - those young tweenie girls will just see Andrea as a chubby fat bearded creepy guy. They prefer their men to be like Barclay / Jake from SK or Jake Q, sad but true.

girlfighter24 25-10-2014 08:18 PM

Do you think that only Andrea or Lauren can win

Adamw92 25-10-2014 08:22 PM

Fingers crossed!

Vanessa 25-10-2014 08:23 PM

I don't mind, as long as he's in the X Factor tour and the final.

alex_front2 25-10-2014 10:40 PM

They are steering Lauren down a young girl/ tweenie route which as I wrote in first post Andrea doesn't have access to.

Vanessa 25-10-2014 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 7342515)
They are steering Lauren down a young girl/ tweenie route which as I wrote in first post Andrea doesn't have access to.

I'm fine with Andrea as runner up. They usually do better than the winners. ;)

alex_front2 25-10-2014 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7342518)
I'm fine with Andrea as runner up. They usually do better than the winners. ;)

like Nicholas McDonald, the Ray Quinn, Andy the bin man and Rhydian, yep Andrea will be just like them. :joker: :hehe:

Whereas Lauren will be more along lines of winner Little Mix, those flops :hehe:

Vanessa 25-10-2014 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 7342521)
like Nicholas McDonald, the Ray Quinn, Andy the bin man and Rhydian, yep Andrea will be just like them. :joker: :hehe:

At least they're all signed to labels, except Andy.

ruiphillips 25-10-2014 11:39 PM

Queen Lauren is coming for the crown and Fozzie bear ain't gonna stop her.

GoldHeart 25-10-2014 11:52 PM

Lauren is Consistent ! hasn't had a bad performance yet and all her songs have been good choices too so yeah she could win

i hope people still keep voting for andrea and im sick of the whole stereotype of being young and pretty ! it shouldn't matter what you look like aslong as you can flipping sing!!! :cheer2:

alex_front2 26-10-2014 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 7342569)
Lauren is Consistent ! hasn't had a bad performance yet and all her songs have been good choices too so yeah she could win

i hope people still keep voting for andrea and im sick of the whole stereotype of being young and pretty ! it shouldn't matter what you look like aslong as you can flipping sing!!! :cheer2:

But you are creating another stereotype that young and pretty aren't worthy, have no depth or personality. Betsy OTY is very pretty but I am not so old and bitter (yet) that I'd want to deny her a chance at success. In fact right now there are loads of unconventional looking performers, Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran and Adele all cracked US and have mega success. None are that attractive.

GoldHeart 26-10-2014 01:11 AM

[QUOTE=alex_front2;7342592]But you are creating another stereotype that young and pretty aren't worthy, have no depth or personality. Betsy OTY is very pretty but I am not so old and bitter (yet) that I'd want to deny her a chance at success. In fact right now there are loads of unconventional looking performers, Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran and Adele all cracked US and have mega success. None are that attractive.[/QUOTE

im not saying there's anything wrong with young and goodlooking but i hate it when that's all some people have going for them and of course some have personalities
atleast Lauren can actually sing and isnt just a pretty face
OTY aren't strong together but maybe the blonde could go solo because her voice is better
whereas people like Jake and jack will always get by on their youth and looks even though vocally they're weak but the public will keep them in because of how they look and its alot of young people voting
Jake would be better suited a model because yes he's goodlooking and has a nice body but he's not a very good singer

Kizzy 26-10-2014 01:15 AM

Ben's going to win anyway so.. :idc:

GoldHeart 26-10-2014 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7342635)
Ben's going to win anyway so.. :idc:

he's popular but Lauren or Andrea could still win or maybe even Paul its still too early to call :shrug: even Jay might win he's another favourite now
i just hope a crap one doesn't win this year !!:fc:

Mystic Mock 26-10-2014 01:52 AM

I like both at the minute so I'll be happy if one of them, Fleur, OTY, or Ben wins at the end.

Jack is getting sabotaged badly by Mel B that's why I think it's harsh to put him in the good looks but can't sing category with Jake, however for me to be happy for him to win he has to deliver a few strong performances.

Mystic Mock 26-10-2014 01:52 AM

I like both at the minute so I'll be happy if one of them, Fleur, OTY, or Ben wins at the end.

Jack is getting sabotaged badly by Mel B that's why I think it's harsh to put him in the good looks but can't sing category with Jake, however for me to be happy for him to win he has to deliver a few strong performances.

alex_front2 26-10-2014 08:46 AM

I feel that Andrea's popularity whilst sky high will plateau and people will become less impressed.

Ben is hoovering up Jake "coz he's fit" votes now that girls are jumping off team Jake.

Cal. 26-10-2014 09:23 AM

Public to get behind Lola pls<3

LeatherTrumpet 26-10-2014 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfighter24 (Post 7342104)
Do you think that only Andrea or Lauren can win

that is not even a debate :joker:

Tom4784 26-10-2014 09:59 AM

Andrea is rapidly becoming boring and he's starting to strike me as a bit of a one trick pony. If all he can do is belt and sing Diva songs then he'll fall out of favour fast. It only worked for Sam Bailey last year because her competition was weak af.

girlfighter24 26-10-2014 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 7342791)
that is not even a debate :joker:

im not convinced I think there are a few people who I can see winning as well Lauren and Andrea

Liam- 26-10-2014 11:22 AM

At the minute the top 5 is looking like it's going to be Andrea, Ben, Fleur, Jay and Lauren imo.

I want Andrea to win and i think he might, but I'd be more than happy with a Lauren win, in fact, I'd be happy with 4 of the people i mentioned above winning.

Cherie 26-10-2014 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 7342818)
Andrea is rapidly becoming boring and he's starting to strike me as a bit of a one trick pony. If all he can do is belt and sing Diva songs then he'll fall out of favour fast. It only worked for Sam Bailey last year because her competition was weak af.

I agree I can see him more in opera or musicals than selling out the 02. I love Lauren, how mature and self assured is she for her age and her voice :love:

Jamesy 26-10-2014 11:45 AM

I can't see Lauren winning. She seems too plain. Same with Andrea, great voice but pretty plain.

boopants 26-10-2014 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesy (Post 7342949)
I can't see Lauren winning. She seems too plain. Same with Andrea, great voice but pretty plain.

I hate to say this cos I love him to bits but Andrea needs to lose the beard, Ive seen pictures of him without it and he is proper hot:dance: