ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2014 [S11] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=656)
-   -   If Andrea ever found himself in bottom 2 sing-off... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266848)

alex_front2 27-10-2014 11:37 PM

If Andrea ever found himself in bottom 2 sing-off...

......As unlikely as it may seem, I strongly suspect he'd sing second in a 'he's totally upstaged the first act' kind of a way.

And don't think that Andrea is sing off proof [Leona Lewis came dangerously close 4 weeks from final mainly due to complacent voters imo; 2 years ago the most successful two acts to come out from 2012 James Arthur and Ella Henderson went up against each other, to put in context Rylan, Maloney, Union J and Jahmain got more votes that week; fav to win Ruth White went mid way the year Alex Burke won; even runner ups can be in bottom 2: Olly Murs was in bottom 2 against Jedward; JLS were once in bottom 2. Don't remember 1D?]

Also if he royally fu***d up sing off eg nerves, poor pitch, off key, forgot words, and the other sing off act "smashed it" they'd still save him (except against Ben) which renders sing off futile.

Mystic Mock 28-10-2014 12:05 AM

Whoever hits the bottom two first out of Lauren, Ben, and Andrea would see the other judges tactically remove them as their rebound would be massive if they stayed.

alex_front2 28-10-2014 12:11 AM

Of the favs it would either be Andrea or Lauren in bottom 2 first imo. Ben easily most safe. All the women, young girl "he's fit/ hot" votes that Overload Generation and Jake [ and probably soon Jack] have accrued will almost all go to Ben ultimately, maybe a few teen girl votes for Lauren. Younger teens seem to find Andrea weird not hot and creepy.

Mystic Mock 28-10-2014 12:15 AM

Ben's being pushed aside by Simon for the other 3 Overs imo, do not be surprised if Ben's not in the bottom two within the next 3 weeks.

Cal. 28-10-2014 12:19 AM

The most successful will all find themselves up against each other at one point. Andrea, Lauren, Ben and Lola I hope will last the longest. I think Paul vs. Ben is inevitable though in a few weeks.

Mystic Mock 28-10-2014 12:21 AM

Ben vs Andrea or Jay will be the time that Ben goes.

Liam- 28-10-2014 12:26 AM

Andrea landing himself in the bottom 2 would be a travesty, he would inevitably destroy whoever he was up against though, but the judges would probably pick him off because he's everyone's main competition, so hopefully he doesn't get there.. I can see Ben being the shock elimination at this rate though, which would be incomprehensibly awful.

alex_front2 28-10-2014 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamPRW (Post 7345925)
Andrea landing himself in the bottom 2 would be a travesty, he would inevitably destroy whoever he was up against though, but the judges would probably pick him off because he's everyone's main competition, so hopefully he doesn't get there.. I can see Ben being the shock elimination at this rate though, which would be incomprehensibly awful.

Not necessarily, I think Lola, Lauren and Paul are potentially holding back and letting Andrea "give it all out" and then they will stun in sing off. Cowell would definitely chosen Lauren over Andrea as he's seeing a tweenie Disney marketing opportunity that he planned for Joe McElderry before his gayness was was exposed.

Amy Jade 28-10-2014 07:56 AM

I know it's not really about her but Ruth Lorenzo V Laura White is proof the sing off can result in huge shocks.

Laura had been hyped so much that year and she sang beautifully on her save me song but Ruth (who has barely any hype) smashed it and wiped the floor with her.

Andrea could pull a Laura and end up against somebody who simply out sings him, there are 3 or 4 acts I could see out singing him.

alex_front2 28-10-2014 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidHoe (Post 7346309)
I know it's not really about her but Ruth Lorenzo V Laura White is proof the sing off can result in huge shocks.

Laura had been hyped so much that year and she sang beautifully on her save me song but Ruth (who has barely any hype) smashed it and wiped the floor with her.

Andrea could pull a Laura and end up against somebody who simply out sings him, there are 3 or 4 acts I could see out singing him.

Yes Laura White was a massive shock. Exactly, Fleur is definitely holding back and hiding behind rap. Andrea being put through is not 100% dead cert.

Strictly Jake 28-10-2014 09:59 AM

There is definitely going to be a shock sing off within a few weeks I can feel it it... Dun dun dunnnn

Vanessa 28-10-2014 10:01 AM

Well then i feel sorry for whoever he's up against. He's going to destroy them. :smug:

LukeB 28-10-2014 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7346347)
Well then i feel sorry for whoever he's up against. He's going to destroy them. :smug:

but ella destroyed james :p

Vanessa 28-10-2014 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 7346510)
but ella destroyed james :p

That was the result of the fans thinking their favourites were safe. We won't do that mistake. But James was saved over Ella.

LukeB 28-10-2014 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7346513)
That was the result of the fans thinking their favourites were safe. We won't do that mistake. But James was saved over Ella.

it happens every year, people assume people are safe:laugh:

Vanessa 28-10-2014 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 7346520)
it happens every year, people assume people are safe:laugh:

Me and the other Andrea fans are not taking chances : we vote every week.

LukeB 28-10-2014 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7346522)

damn you
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/ho...y-emoticon.gif

:hehe:

Liam- 28-10-2014 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7346522)

Preach, can't let him go, at least before the semis anyway.

Vanessa 28-10-2014 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 7346530)

:laugh: i think Lauren fan may make that mistake at some point.

LukeB 28-10-2014 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7346533)
:laugh: i think Lauren fan may make that mistake at some point.

i will vote my butt off,like i did with tamera :laugh:

Vanessa 28-10-2014 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 7346535)
i will vote my butt off :laugh:

Andrea and Lauren wil not go, even if they get bottom two. They can beat the others in their sleep. :laugh:

Liam- 28-10-2014 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7346537)
Andrea and Lauren wil not go, even if they get bottom two. They can beat the others in their sleep. :laugh:

And if they were there together for some bizarre, unknown reason, then Andrea would walk it :hehe:

LukeB 28-10-2014 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamPRW (Post 7346539)
And if they were there together for some bizarre, unknown reason, then Andrea would walk it :hehe:

if the judges was smart, they get rid of andrea :hehe:

Vanessa 28-10-2014 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 7346540)
if the judges was smart, they get rid of andrea :hehe:

They won't be bottom two together if the fans keep voting.

Vanessa 28-10-2014 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamPRW (Post 7346539)

I think so, because technically Andrea is a better singer.