ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2014 [S11] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=656)
-   -   Mel B saves.......Stevie?? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=267479)

LeatherTrumpet 17-11-2014 08:04 AM

Mel B saves.......Stevie??

:laugh2:

If ever you want an example of scripted tv that was it.

She slays him every week, pulls a massive face at his performance and then when she finally gets the chance to get rid she saves him?

:joker:

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-ge...G7RXWkX7PU.jpg

Josy 17-11-2014 08:12 AM

Agreed. Complete bollocks.

Kazanne 17-11-2014 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 7375900)
:laugh2:

If ever you want an example of scripted tv that was it.

She slays him every week, pulls a massive face at his performance and then when she finally gets the chance to get rid she saves him?

:joker:

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-ge...G7RXWkX7PU.jpg

She doesn't like Jay,and she was very unproffesional last night and let her personal dislike of him,get in the way of being a unbiased judge,she is pathetic in my view,hope it comes back and bites her on the bum.

Strictly Jake 17-11-2014 10:18 AM

She clearly made it a point that she wanted him to leave this weekend yet didn't vote him off. But I feel she made the right choice. I couldn't stand Jay and he didn't make any effort at all in his sing off. Stevi gave him at all and I think he deserved to stay more

joeysteele 17-11-2014 11:14 AM

I don't think there was much between them in the sing off at all,I still think Jay had the best voice but Stevi did really perform in the sing off.
I was surprised how good Stevi came across.

I think for me,I would have took into account that that Jay had been in the bottom 2 for the last 2 weeks now and really he should have given a truly outstanding performance in the sing off,but somehow failed to capitalise there.

In the end I was glad it went to the public,I would rather the public decided who went every week really,although I was stunned when Mel B shifted to save Stevi.
Jay is still on the tour and going at this point may well be of benefit to him long term.

joeysteele 17-11-2014 11:15 AM

I don't think there was much between them in the sing off at all,I still think Jay had the best voice but Stevi did really perform in the sing off.
I was surprised how good Stevi came across.

I think for me,I would have took into account that that Jay had been in the bottom 2 for the last 2 weeks now and really he should have given a truly outstanding performance in the sing off,but somehow failed to capitalise there.

In the end I was glad it went to the public,I would rather the public decided who went every week really,although I was stunned when Mel B shifted to save Stevi.
Jay is still on the tour and going at this point may well be of benefit to him long term.

Niamh. 17-11-2014 11:19 AM

This is why i stopped watching that show, it actually disgusts me how it's all about the precious judges

Raph 17-11-2014 11:24 AM

Not that I wanted Jay safe, I'm happy with the results but Mel is an awful judge lol

Firewire 17-11-2014 12:04 PM

She only saved him because it means if Andrea is the bottom two next week he'll stay against Stevi. Whereas maybe Jay wouldn't have been in the bottom two.

Marsh. 17-11-2014 12:10 PM

She's a terribly transparent judge.

Like the other week when she struggled to justify saving Stereo Kicks and said their out of tune wailing was "their best ever performance" all because her daughter asked her to save them.

Tom4784 17-11-2014 12:33 PM

The producers made the right choice in booting Jay. He was ****.

Shaun 17-11-2014 12:53 PM

Jay had already been bottom two, he was a no-hoper :idc:

BigSister 17-11-2014 01:46 PM

Yeah and Stevi was actually good! I knew as soon as he started to sing it would go to deadlock and Jay would go.

GiRTh 17-11-2014 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7375969)
This is why i stopped watching that show, it actually disgusts me how it's all about the precious judges

:clap1:

erinp5 17-11-2014 02:40 PM

It 's all pantomime...Simon saved Jay the week before because he was a dad !!

Kizzy 17-11-2014 02:45 PM

This is what's wrong with x factor, the judges start being tactical to help keep their own acts in and they vote the better artists off in sing offs.

Shaun 17-11-2014 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 7376131)
It 's all pantomime...Simon saved Jay the week before because he was a dad !!

well that and he was his act :suspect:

erinp5 17-11-2014 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 7376141)
well that and he was his act :suspect:

Simon can save who he likes but what's being a dad got to do with it? that's what I don't get ....relevance in a singing comp:shrug:

Mystic Mock 17-11-2014 04:58 PM

Stevi out sung and out performed Jay in the sing off imo, I honestly don't get the complaints as it was also his 2nd time in a row compared to Stevi's 1st time in the bottom two.

joeysteele 17-11-2014 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7376016)
She's a terribly transparent judge.

Like the other week when she struggled to justify saving Stereo Kicks and said their out of tune wailing was "their best ever performance" all because her daughter asked her to save them.

She actually did another change too, the other week she said her children adored 'Stereo Kicks',on Saturday she now said it was 'Only The Young' they were crazy about.
I am not sure she knows what she is saying a lot of the time.

Vanessa 17-11-2014 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firewire (Post 7376010)
She only saved him because it means if Andrea is the bottom two next week he'll stay against Stevi. Whereas maybe Jay wouldn't have been in the bottom two.

She's very clever. :laugh:

kirklancaster 17-11-2014 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7375908)
She doesn't like Jay,and she was very unproffesional last night and let her personal dislike of him,get in the way of being a unbiased judge,she is pathetic in my view,hope it comes back and bites her on the bum.

Impossible Kaz - Cowell's tongue 'll be in the way. :hehe:

kirklancaster 17-11-2014 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 7376046)
Jay had already been bottom two, he was a no-hoper :idc:

Yeah - and he was boring compared to nutjob Stevi.

Mystic Mock 17-11-2014 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 7376309)

No Cowell's tongue is too busy swapping between, Cheryl, Louis, and Jay.

Kazanne 17-11-2014 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 7376309)

Wouldn't it be funny though Kirk if Stevie knocks Andrea out:joker: the GBP CAN make the seemingly impossible , possible :joker: