ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2014 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=681)
-   -   Rude Mel! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=268417)

Cherie 07-12-2014 12:00 PM

Rude Mel!

I liked Mel to begin with but have gone right off of her, she was really ill mannered last night instead of standing back and giving Edwina her moments she went rushing to hug Foggy at her joy of being in the final, hope she is 3rd :idc: wouldn't surprise me if she wins though another ITV darling like Gino :idc:

Kizzy 07-12-2014 12:02 PM

Yes I've gone off her a bit she comes across a tad neurotic.

Kazanne 07-12-2014 01:00 PM

Agree with you both,I liked Mel too,but could you imagine living with her?she's a control freak especially with the cooking,very self centered and wants praise for everything she does,really hope she doesn't win this.

Firewire 07-12-2014 01:09 PM

Hope she wins

Cherie 07-12-2014 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SelenaSnowmez (Post 7408651)
Hope she wins

You best get ringing then :laugh:

Liam- 07-12-2014 01:14 PM

I want Mel or Foggy to win, they've both been in my top 5 since the start, i'd love there to be a new Queen, but my heart is with Foggy

arista 07-12-2014 02:17 PM

Mel had a young man pumping her
but that has Ended now
and she is left with her son who has ASD

erinp5 07-12-2014 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7408647)
Agree with you both,I liked Mel too,but could you imagine living with her?she's a control freak especially with the cooking,very self centered and wants praise for everything she does,really hope she doesn't win this.

She even voted for herself in the jungle awards....:nono:

Tarryn 07-12-2014 03:12 PM

I would rather Mel win than Jake. I would rather anyone win than Jake.
He was in everything in last nights episode. It's becoming the Jake show.
I find that RUDE :laugh:

arista 07-12-2014 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarryn (Post 7408757)
I would rather Mel win than Jake. I would rather anyone win than Jake.
He was in everything in last nights episode. It's becoming the Jake show.
I find that RUDE :laugh:

Yes editing was Pro Jake

Kazanne 07-12-2014 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 7408751)
She even voted for herself in the jungle awards....:nono:

:laugh: That doesn't surprise me,never gone off anyone so quick:hehe:

Marc 07-12-2014 03:31 PM

I bloody well hope she wins

Suze 07-12-2014 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7408771)
:laugh: That doesn't surprise me,never gone off anyone so quick:hehe:

Same here, I like her when she first entered the jungle, then started to notice not so nice traits in her after the boys chose her and took her to their side, then my opinion of her started to go downhill from there.

Suze 07-12-2014 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc (Post 7408772)
I bloody well hope she wins

I don't, but knowing my luck she probably will win :(

Kazanne 07-12-2014 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 7408777)
Same here, I like her when she first entered the jungle, then started to notice not so nice traits in her after the boys chose her and took her to their side, then my opinion of her started to go downhill from there.

Exactly Suze,like you knowing my luck she probably will win:laugh:but not been keen on this series tbh.

waterhog 07-12-2014 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7408595)
I liked Mel to begin with but have gone right off of her, she was really ill mannered last night instead of standing back and giving Edwina her moments she went rushing to hug Foggy at her joy of being in the final, hope she is 3rd :idc: wouldn't surprise me if she wins though another ITV darling like Gino :idc:

i agree with you - she should have been out long time ago.

hijaxers 07-12-2014 04:45 PM

Surely Foggy's bagged it ! Mel has been very self-centered and very ungracious on more than one occasion - don't politicians vote for themselves ?

waterhog 07-12-2014 10:39 PM

he doneeeeeeeeeeeeeee it.

GoldHeart 08-12-2014 01:14 AM

Quote:

yeah as soon as mel became a stroppy cow she lost my support too :bored:
and its mental how she made it to the final but she was popular
but its not fair when positive happy people like tinchy got eliminated

waterhog 08-12-2014 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 7410151)
yeah as soon as mel became a stroppy cow she lost my support too :bored:
and its mental how she made it to the final but she was popular
but its not fair when positive happy people like tinchy got eliminated

i agree - that was wrong and jimmy -

Niamh. 08-12-2014 11:00 AM

Quote:

Gino was and still is the best winner ever :nono:

kirklancaster 08-12-2014 12:13 PM

I think we need to look beyond the effects to its probable causes.

Mel has obviously a very, very high metabolic rate and therefore needs more food that someone who has a low or ordinary metabolic rate.

Food deprivation - like sleep deprivation - can cause the sufferer to be unusually irritable and tetchy.

Mel was the only woman - being on the men's team - to go without proper sustenance for 4 days.

Marital breakdown wounds the most ordinary of us in private, and makes us feel like we have personally failed, so for such a famous, beautiful and successful celebrity to have to deal with her marital failure in the 'public eye', must be deeply humiliating - no matter how much of a 'brave face' she may put on. So Mel being already emotionally 'disturbed' due to her marital and personal problems prior to entering the jungle, probably meant that she was unconsciously in 'defensive' mode about any question or subject to do with 'relationships'. Hence why she may have overreacted with Edwina - who does seem to like pushing younger, more attractive female's 'buttons'.

Finally who knows whether - on top of all this - Mel wasn't also suffering PMT, MT or Post MT? I mean she's hardly likely to advertise the fact is she?

waterhog 08-12-2014 07:59 PM

she is suffering something - thats for sure.

Cherie 08-12-2014 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterhog (Post 7410801)
she is suffering something - thats for sure.

:laugh: poetic waterhog, poetic.

Cherie 08-12-2014 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 7410353)
I think we need to look beyond the effects to its probable causes.

Mel has obviously a very, very high metabolic rate and therefore needs more food that someone who has a low or ordinary metabolic rate.

Food deprivation - like sleep deprivation - can cause the sufferer to be unusually irritable and tetchy.

Mel was the only woman - being on the men's team - to go without proper sustenance for 4 days.

Marital breakdown wounds the most ordinary of us in private, and makes us feel like we have personally failed, so for such a famous, beautiful and successful celebrity to have to deal with her marital failure in the 'public eye', must be deeply humiliating - no matter how much of a 'brave face' she may put on. So Mel being already emotionally 'disturbed' due to her marital and personal problems prior to entering the jungle, probably meant that she was unconsciously in 'defensive' mode about any question or subject to do with 'relationships'. Hence why she may have overreacted with Edwina - who does seem to like pushing younger, more attractive female's 'buttons'.

Finally who knows whether - on top of all this - Mel wasn't also suffering PMT, MT or Post MT? I mean she's hardly likely to advertise the fact is she?

Maybe if she stayed off Twitter boasting about her sex life it might keep her out of the public eye, therefore it wouldnt be such a fall from grace when it all ends.

As for PMT etc its far more likely she is on the pill than to be suffering through her MC in the Jungle.