ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Soaps (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   The 14 official suspects: who's Lucy's killer? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269316)

Shaun 03-01-2015 06:20 PM

The 14 official suspects: who's Lucy's killer?

I know there's a poll in here somewhere but it includes options that've now been written off (like Aleks, Billy, Lola, Shabnam, etc.)

So of the actual 14 suspects - who do you think it is, who do you want it to be? Etc.

Abi Branning
Ben Mitchell
Cindy Williams
Denise Fox
Ian Beale
Jane Beale
Jay Brown
Lauren Branning
Lee Carter
Les Coker
Max Branning
Pam Coker
Peter Beale
Whitney Dean

I'm hoping personally it's either Jane or Whitney since they haven't really got a lot going on in their characters atm, but I think, for some reason, that it's Lee.

LukeB 03-01-2015 06:25 PM

They said they're going to be 11 suspects?

LukeB 03-01-2015 06:25 PM

Abi

Shaun 03-01-2015 06:26 PM

I took this as the source :p http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2015-...le-murder-case

Firewire 03-01-2015 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 7445335)
They said they're going to be 11 suspects?

they did, but turns out there's 14

LukeB 03-01-2015 06:28 PM

Wish they make their mind up :joker:

Shaun 03-01-2015 06:30 PM

I hope it's not Denise because the recent snowballing of her mental state is making it too obvious to be her and tbh I just want her to get happy again </3

Also hope it's not Max (as he's had waaaaaaaay too many big storylines already), Ben (really just die already) or Les/Pam (that'd be such a "........oh." moment :/)

Firewire 03-01-2015 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 7445355)
I hope it's not Denise because the recent snowballing of her mental state is making it too obvious to be her and tbh I just want her to get happy again </3

Also hope it's not Max (as he's had waaaaaaaay too many big storylines already), Ben (really just die already) or Les/Pam (that'd be such a "........oh." moment :/)

I don't think it's Lauren either. Jacqueline Jossa has filmed her final scenes already which air before the live episode.

Braden 03-01-2015 06:44 PM

I think it's either Jane or Max.

I would like it to be a major character like Max, but could imagine it be Jane because she's always back and forth. They could just make her the killer so she can Bugger off once and for all. :joker:

There are loads of people who I would be underwhelmed with (Abi, Ben, Cindy, Lee & Jay). At least The Crokers would be a 'wtf' moment.

LukeB 03-01-2015 08:12 PM

:umm2:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152720053512912

Marc 03-01-2015 08:12 PM

not Dot?

Rob! 03-01-2015 09:05 PM

I've gone for Lauren - if Max is somehow involved then he's going to be covering for one of his kids, and Abi's messiness of late seems a bit obvious.

Gstar 03-01-2015 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 7445355)

[2]

Also I don't think it would be a Branning, if you refer back to the live episode in 2010 it was heavily dominated by them. Abi is way too obvious now and it clearly isn't Lauren or Max

Gstar 03-01-2015 10:58 PM

It would be the worst climax EVER if Ben was the killer. If I had to choose it would be Jane although i'm getting dark horse vibes from Cindy

I used to be obsessed with epicmafia.com so trust me on this :laugh:

Black Dagger 03-01-2015 11:01 PM

I expect it to be Jane, just because of the wedding and reveal being the same day.

Natalie. 04-01-2015 08:34 AM

Jane or Cindy I think.

Don't want it to be Les/Pam, Ben, Denise, Lee or Peter.

Cal. 04-01-2015 09:11 AM

Abi.

Cal. 04-01-2015 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Germyle (Post 7446023)
[2]

Also I don't think it would be a Branning, if you refer back to the live episode in 2010 it was heavily dominated by them. Abi is way too obvious now and it clearly isn't Lauren or Max

DTC said the outcome isn't to shock anybody, but for people to think that it makes sense and is plausible, so even though Abi may be obvious, I still think it's her.

LukeB 05-01-2015 01:38 PM

Well I have this same feeling as I did about Stacey with Abi.

Abi could have had a massive argument with Lucy about Max and might have done something which she didn't mean, but maybe she did :think: Well she did attack her own sister by putting her face in a bucket full of water. I think Max knows about this as well and maybe Emma realised this. Abi gave Emma a hard time as well maybe she was scared! But she showed no emotion about hearing Emma being dead.

Braden 05-01-2015 01:49 PM

I'm starting to believe that the person who Emma met up with is covering up for the killer.

Firewire 05-01-2015 02:01 PM

When asked who she think then killer is, Anna Acton said this:

"Initially, I thought it was possibly Abi or Max. The story team at EastEnders is very clever and I figured that they'd put Emma in the Branning household for a reason. And when she discovered the truth, I believe that there must have been a strong reason as to why she didn't go to the police straight away. Is it because it's Abi and Emma's love for Max prevented her from going to the authorities? Also, she knew this person, she had their phone number, she said, "it's Emma" - so it's an informal relationship. And something did happen on Good Friday between Max and Abi that seems to have possibly related to the murder. But, I have to say, that when Emma confronted the culprit in the park, in my head I pictured it as either Ian, Peter or Jane."

LukeB 05-01-2015 02:03 PM

It will be a big shocker if it was Ian for me, but I kind of want it to be Abi, because I'm still waiting for her to deliver that amazing performance

Shaun 05-01-2015 02:33 PM

Tbh the line "it's still murder" is making me think the murderer has a really horrible past / history of violence, perhaps the victim of it, that has messed them up a bit... which is only making me think Lee more what with his army past.

Loukas 05-01-2015 02:37 PM

i don't know who to vote for yet :laugh:

Denise, Jane, Abi or Max??

Braden 05-01-2015 06:14 PM

A lot of people have said that the text "I can't keep the secret" suggests more than one person was involved in the murder, or Emma met up with someone who was covering for the killer.