ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   TiBB Nominations: Best of 2006 [Jay won] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26961)

Chrizzle 02-12-2006 03:35 PM

TiBB Nominations: Best of 2006 [Jay won]

Jay won with 11 votes.

The TiBB Nominations were really popular during BB7, and Ive decided, that to end the year, I'd do a big special one to decide the best member of TiBB 2006!
So you are not voting for the best poster of BB7, but the best poster of 2006!
Or if you dont want to vote on poster- just vote for the nicest/funniest member.
Basically, overall your favourite members this year!

BB7 winner- GlitterEyes
BB7 runner up- Mike
Current record for one week Elz_Belz (12 votes)

As its the last TiBB Nominations of 2006 you are allowed to vote FOUR members who you think deserve the prize..
thats FOUR members!

I've decided to do it this early, because it gives more members a chance to vote!

So.. get voting :thumbs2:
If you cannot decide who to vote for yet, simply leave it or just do one at a time, or two. If you are doing a couple at a time, please state!

MarkWaldorf 02-12-2006 03:36 PM

:hello:

SiMoN! 02-12-2006 03:40 PM

juat say i get it right i vote my 4 fav members

BigSister 02-12-2006 03:48 PM

BBfernzy- Has kept us up to date on X factor and does good threads
BB4eva- Keeps us upto date on BB news
Jay- Is just a whitty and good poster
James- for keeping the forum running smoothly

Princess 02-12-2006 03:49 PM

Ooooh I'll have to have a think about this.Hmmm

Bells 02-12-2006 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Princess
Ooooh I'll have to have a think about this.Hmmm
Yeah me too. :hugesmile:
Will post my noms as soon as I've thought them out though..

andybigbro 02-12-2006 03:51 PM

Well

scooby
LaurenFah
Princess
Elz_Belz

Sorry Sophie, Markus, Gemma, and Callie it was too hard though :sad:

Chrizzle 02-12-2006 03:51 PM

If you can think of like one, just post that at any time, but say "I still have 3 more coming"

You dont have to wait until you have all four:thumbs2:

Chrizzle 02-12-2006 03:55 PM

Jay Becuase at the beginning of 2006, me and him hated eachother, we did TiBB BB1 and now we're really close friends, and I think hes so funny and such a good poster.
Elz_Belz because shes my sexy baby! I love yooou ella. Plus she comes out with some funny stuff. Innnit?
Princess Because shes so nice and sweet and I think her posts are great! Shes also a great friend. She my dumpling.
(another one yet to come)

Princess 02-12-2006 04:09 PM

Chrizzle-Well he is a great poster.But hes like human Prozac! He never fails to put a smile on my face. Love ya my gumdrop!!!
Jay-Hes a good poster. Even though we have argued a few times about Prestelle :laugh: but he kept me entertained all those summer nights on msn doing quizzes! haha
Ziola-Well he ain't as active as the others but when he is he has brill posts! And he always my sides hurt from laughing with our random msn convos and bebo comments!

1 more to come!

sol 02-12-2006 04:20 PM

This is really difficult:

Ella I've only really got to know her properly since the chat room has been open but she's been a really active member this year anyway and she makes me laugh with her randomness.

Jay I got to know Jay during TiBB BB1 and I just think he's a top guy and really cool to chat to now and again.

LaurenFah I really like Lauren, I don't really know why lol but she's just really friendly and great to talk to, and she likes a lot of the music that I do!

TBC I'll edit and add the last one when I've had a chance to think.

x-heather-x 02-12-2006 04:26 PM

BB4eva-keep us uptodate with everything!!!

Princess-Come up with some really good comments

Ella-Really nice and sweet. Comes out with some good stuff

Jay-Really funny and an active poster

SiMoN! 02-12-2006 04:37 PM

Elz - lil minx
Jay - funny
Ash - nice
Chrizzle - good member

Dan_ 02-12-2006 06:12 PM

Right, very tough just to pick 4 but I've made up my mind.

Big Sister-She's always friendly and caring and overall just a great poster and friend.

Elz-I think we share the same sense of humour and she's just easy to chat to and have a laugh with.

Jay-I'd say he was the person I got on best with on the forum and we speak most days on msn too, we just share the same interests and get on well.

Chrizzle-To be honest I never really agreed with some of his posts a while back but I've got to know him more and he's an interesting poster and always starts good threads.

Very tough and others I almost voted for include Mike, Sol, Stropz,James and BB4eva.

Lauren 02-12-2006 06:50 PM

Hmm
This is hard.

Markus - We didn't speak much on TiBB until after BBV, now we get on well and he comes out with some well funny and witty things.
Sol - Really friendly member, good to talk to - always willing to help, and even gave me uni advice. :hugesmile:
bb4eva - Makes great posts and always has exclusive info, and up-to-date news.
andybigbro - I enjoy talking to him and he's one of my great friends on TiBB, he's really funny and friendly with everyone. He's ace. :tongue:

And thats all of them! :hello:

MarkWaldorf 02-12-2006 06:54 PM

LaurenFah - She's such a Fah :hugesmile: Seriously...is one of the most smartest/funniest people I've ever met.

Princess - Only started speaking to her in the past few months and she's great. But pretty obsessive. :wink:

The rest soon...

Sophii3x 02-12-2006 07:07 PM

Elz_Belz
Markus
LittleMissC
Chrizzle

:hugesmile:

Chrizzle 02-12-2006 07:32 PM

My fourth nomination goes to Dan, because over the past few weeks/month we've really spoke more, and hes a fantastic poster. And hes just like Jay, makes me laugh, and his arguement one-liners are funny!

Im SO sorry to these people who I wanted to vote: Mark, Sophie, Ruth, Becca, Ant, Aaron, sol, Ash, Simon

andybigbro 02-12-2006 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by andybigbro
Well

scooby
LaurenFah
Princess
Elz_Belz

Sorry Sophie, Markus, Gemma, and Callie it was too hard though :sad:

Me Changed My Votes

Sowwi buti had a good think about it

Lauren 02-12-2006 07:38 PM

Aww thanks Andy!
I wouldn't have minded if you hadn't voted for me though :spin2:

andybigbro 02-12-2006 07:47 PM

lol but your like one of the bestest people ever :colour:

xxx

Princess 02-12-2006 07:50 PM

Random Sophie I LOVE your avvie and sig.Best movie EVER.

My 4th nomination:Twas hard as so many amazing members but
MarK: He makes great posts and hes a lovely and makes AMAZING banners.

Sophii3x 02-12-2006 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Princess
Random Sophie I LOVE your avvie and sig.Best movie EVER.
aww thanks!
yea i love it watched it bout 3 times on DVD today
i never get bored of it:hugesmile:

MarkWaldorf 02-12-2006 08:33 PM

Sophie - To be honest, one of the best newcomers in a while. She's great, and very interesting to talk too

Legend 02-12-2006 08:39 PM

Ziola, Stropz, Fangz & Pipergun because i know there not the most active in the slightest and Fangz has disapeared but throughout 2006, there posts have had the most humour/personality in them and you can gaurantee that each of there posts would be interesting to read so they're my 4.