ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Perez Hilton Went On A Tour Proclaiming That He Would No Longer Be A Bully (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270855)

letmein 17-01-2015 09:11 PM

Perez Hilton Went On A Tour Proclaiming That He Would No Longer Be A Bully

The guy who made a living trashing celebrities, outing them, and going after children suddenly turned over a new leaf. It should be noted that he went after Lady Gaga by sending her death photos, hoping she'd die after having had surgery in 2013.

Is Britain aware of what he's done and continues to do?

Denver 17-01-2015 09:13 PM

Some people think what he did was perfectly fine imo but in reality he is ten times worst then Katie H

bitontheslide 17-01-2015 09:16 PM

I don't see him as a bully, i say Katie H more of a bully than him. What i see is someone who delights in attention, thrives on winding people up, and crosses the line on acceptable behaviour more often than not. Emotionally unstable, baiter, and a few other adjectives but I've run out of energy :laugh:

Denver 17-01-2015 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7497894)
I don't see him as a bully, i say Katie H more of a bully than him. What i see is someone who delights in attention, thrives on winding people up, and crosses the line on acceptable behaviour more often than not. Emotionally unstable, baiter, and a few other adjectives but I've run out of energy :laugh:

So sending people horrible messages like britney should have died is not bullying?

bitontheslide 17-01-2015 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamski94 (Post 7497914)
So sending people horrible messages like britney should have died is not bullying?

I'm restricting it to behaviour in the house. That is how they are judged and how they will be deemed the winner of BB or not

Vanessa 17-01-2015 09:23 PM

Quote:

:clap1:

abhorson 17-01-2015 09:27 PM

Quote:

On a different thread you implied he was!

Harassing, tormenting, provoking is bullying traights.

bitontheslide 17-01-2015 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhorson (Post 7497957)
On a different thread you implied he was!

Harassing, tormenting, provoking is bullying traights.

Looking at the show tonight he was not bullying in my opinion, where Katie H could have been, its a fine line. He did provoke and bait people though.

No matter what anyone has done, there are limits on what are acceptable responses, and we all have differing views on that depending on circumstances. Do i like him, no, do i think his behaviour is acceptable, no, do i think he is emotionally unstable, yes. Do I like Katie H - no, does she cross the line on acceptable behaviour - yes, is she emotionally unstable, no. So, really not much between the two of them really, and that's one of the reasons they clash so much

Kazanne 17-01-2015 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by letmein (Post 7497856)
The guy who made a living trashing celebrities, outing them, and going after children suddenly turned over a new leaf. It should be noted that he went after Lady Gaga by sending her death photos, hoping she'd die after having had surgery in 2013.

Is Britain aware of what he's done and continues to do?

Learnt a bit today about him,what a vile person,how the hell can people slate KH when they support this trash?

wendywillow 17-01-2015 10:03 PM

I support anyone who's entertaining, so far every other thread is about him so....

Jack The Cat 17-01-2015 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7498036)
Learnt a bit today about him,what a vile person,how the hell can people slate KH when they support this trash?

I think Katie put it best when she called him a Loon.

A lot of people find serial killers interesting. I wouldn't want to live with one. No one in the house actually likes him, Nadia would be friends with anyone Katie disliked and even Alicia is realising he is not her friend.

rusticgal 17-01-2015 10:07 PM

I found him uncomfortable viewing tonight. Up until now I found his antic kinda funny...however tonight changed my opinions completely. This guy needs to go...he is not entertaining..he is vile. The house really does not need him anymore.

Cherie 17-01-2015 10:48 PM

Quote:

I agree :laugh: