ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Alexander O'Neal His homophobia? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270949)

LeatherTrumpet 18-01-2015 06:03 PM

His homophobia?

a racist
a homophobe

not a lot going for him here but Ken is the one who gets vilified?

:umm2:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...1524832259.jpg

Llewyn 18-01-2015 06:04 PM

How is he homophobic when it seems he spent most of his time with Kav who is gay?

elliebrew 18-01-2015 06:04 PM

As a gay man, I'm sick of all this faux outrage on my behalf. Alexander in no offended me or said anything i consider to be homophobic.

Perez is the only one in there 'offending' (for want of a better word) me at the moment

mazerunner_888 18-01-2015 06:04 PM

I think BB should not of given him a warning but rather removed him from the show. Yes I think his words and actions were truly shocking.

Doogle 18-01-2015 06:05 PM

If he was truly a homophobe he would have treated Kavana like that too

Perez deserves to be treated like that and called that word. It's not homophobia

LeatherTrumpet 18-01-2015 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliebrew (Post 7501316)
As a gay man, I'm sick of all this faux outrage on my behalf. Alexander in no offended me or said anything i consider to be homophobic.

Perez is the only one in there 'offending' (for want of a better word) me at the moment

m'lud i call exhibit 1

"silly arse f aggot"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ez-Hilton.html

Gusto Brunt 18-01-2015 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mazerunner_888 (Post 7501317)
I think BB should not of given him a warning but rather removed him from the show. Yes I think his words and actions were truly shocking.

i wood agree

mazerunner_888 18-01-2015 06:06 PM

Quote:

Please I am sure the gay community was outraged by how he spoke to Perez. It is not something that should be tolerated in 2015.

LeatherTrumpet 18-01-2015 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doogle (Post 7501320)
If he was truly a homophobe he would have treated Kavana like that too

Perez deserves to be treated like that and called that word. It's not homophobia

its not homophobia because you just happen to like him?

:shrug:

elliebrew 18-01-2015 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 7501321)
m'lud i call exhibit 1

"silly arse f aggot"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ez-Hilton.html

Not offensive to me in the slightest. Sorry, words don't hurt me. Continued obnoxious, nasty, spiteful, baiting behaviour offends me more.

LeatherTrumpet 18-01-2015 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mazerunner_888 (Post 7501325)
Please I am sure the gay community was outraged by how he spoke to Perez. It is not something that should be tolerated in 2015.

:clap1:

Fosse 18-01-2015 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mazerunner_888 (Post 7501317)

Your grammar is truly shocking.

Rob! 18-01-2015 06:08 PM

Quote:

:clap1:

Doogle 18-01-2015 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 7501329)

It's not homophobia because Perez was the only person offended

Everyone else is pretending when usually they would use the same word and not think twice about it

Kazanne 18-01-2015 06:09 PM

Quote:

:clap1::clap1:

Llewyn 18-01-2015 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 7501329)

Homophobia is the hatred of homosexual men, again if he was homophobic he would treat Kav different which he does not. I just assume you are bored and go nothing else to discuss so decided to start a pointless thread.

LeatherTrumpet 18-01-2015 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llewyn (Post 7501354)
Homophobia is the hatred of homosexual men, again if he was homophobic he would treat Kav different which he does not. I just assume you are bored and go nothing else to discuss so decided to start a pointless thread.

lol

a homophobe can be quite charming when he or she wants they dont just hate on everything that they come across

pardon my french

Liam- 18-01-2015 06:11 PM

Homophobia was invented for people like Pigrez, he's disgusting, i wasn't offended by what Alexander said, nor are a lot of other gay men.

I applaud Alexander for stopping when he did, because I'm sure he could have carried on calling Pigrez out, but he has more class than to get into a slanging match with trash.

He is definitely not homophobic, like people said, he wouldn't have been so friendly with Kav if he hated gay people.

LeatherTrumpet 18-01-2015 06:11 PM

i am sure when alex goes down his local 7/11 he is quite charming to the arab servers

Llewyn 18-01-2015 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 7501363)
lol

a homophobe can be quite charming when he or she wants they dont just hate on everything that they come across

pardon my french

Well Alexander must be a fantastic actor because he showed no hated at all and he was filmed 24/7, he had a go at Perez because Perez annoyingly was coughing right next to his bed at half six in the morning; that would piss anyone off. Not saying calling him a ****** was right but Perez is a wind up merchant, he knows how to push peoples buttons.

Please explain to me what you would do if someone came into your bedroom at half six in the morning and started coughing right in your face?

Fosse 18-01-2015 06:26 PM

I'd rather Alexander had just smashed Perez in the face.

the truth 18-01-2015 06:27 PM

what do you call goading a 60 odd year old man deriving him of sleep insulting him provoking him to get a reaction, same happened to ken morley too....this one way law is disgusting, the only people protected by these laws are women and gay people. anyone else gets abused and abused and they have no recourse

LeatherTrumpet 18-01-2015 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7501445)
what do you call goading a 60 odd year old man deriving him of sleep insulting him provoking him to get a reaction, same happened to ken morley too....this one way law is disgusting, the only people protected by these laws are women and gay people. anyone else gets abused and abused and they have no recourse

but the weak will always get protection, that is normal :shrug:

Dia 18-01-2015 06:30 PM

I feel like what Alex said was homophobic. If Perez's sexuality did not bother him in some way, I don't understand why would Alex bring it up in an argument. He could've said anything else to insult Perez, but that word popped up in his head first before jerk or asshole or something. Discrimination is happening there even if it's only at the subconscious level. That doesn't excuse what Perez did of course

AnnieK 18-01-2015 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fosse (Post 7501438)
I'd rather Alexander had just smashed Perez in the face.

This to be honest