ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Nadia OBSESSED with Katie (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271001)

elliebrew 18-01-2015 10:30 PM

Nadia OBSESSED with Katie

It's the classic thing when you hate someone so much that you're obsessed with them.

She cannot see beyond that obsession, it's true. It's a case of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'. That wouldn't matter if she understood it, but when she tries to convince herself that she's actually being objective and fair, well, it's sickenin.

Obviously feels that if she stops speaking to Perez she is somehow letting Katie win because she has said all along those who speak to him are wrong etc etc so Nadia will not want to side with Katie in any way.

Samm 18-01-2015 10:32 PM

I know she is, what I found funny was she hates her so much but waited till she left the bedroom to rant about her

waterhog 18-01-2015 10:33 PM

when you are in this house its focused and things eat away at you and take all your time and it comes out.

Mystic Mock 18-01-2015 10:34 PM

Nadia does need to calm down, but Katie needs to accept that because she really hates Perez doesn't mean that everyone else has to obsessively hate him too, and she certainly shouldn't be saying that they're pretending to find his jokes funny when shock horror the jokes might actually be funny? Just a thought.

SaveUs 18-01-2015 10:34 PM

I like Nadia but it's like watching a mother dote over a spoilt child, I would have thought she'd be a bit more proactive after Alexander left.

Jack The Cat 18-01-2015 10:38 PM

I agree with OP been saying the same since the beginning, Nadir is obsessed with KH. Also I note how by calling her by her full name they are trying to demonises Katie and dehumanise her.

Before anyone else say it, they started doing it long before KP came in.

Moosething 18-01-2015 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack The Cat (Post 7503329)
I agree with OP been saying the same since the beginning, Nadir is obsessed with KH. Also I note how by calling her by her full name they are trying to demonises Katie and dehumanise her.

Before anyone else say it, they started doing it long before KP came in.

so tru wow

cfromhx02 18-01-2015 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliebrew (Post 7503277)
It's the classic thing when you hate someone so much that you're obsessed with them.

She cannot see beyond that obsession, it's true. It's a case of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'. That wouldn't matter if she understood it, but when she tries to convince herself that she's actually being objective and fair, well, it's sickenin.

Obviously feels that if she stops speaking to Perez she is somehow letting Katie win because she has said all along those who speak to him are wrong etc etc so Nadia will not want to side with Katie in any way.

What I find sickening is how anyone can twist things about someone nice to justify someone nasty.Katie H has brought it on her self.Any decent person would want to punch her lights out if they could get away with it.

Nadia didn't threaten to punch Gobsh*te.She only said verbally.

& I trued to ignore Katie for months,it's not my fault that some fell for it when the media keep forcing her back on us.

I tried to get people to completely ignore her month's ago,and had some success,

the blanking of her was spreading,then BB forced her back into the limelight.

Black Dagger 19-01-2015 12:02 AM

And Katie is obsessed with Perez. Seeming as that is the only thing she's talked about for about 3 days

Canadian Peter 19-01-2015 12:17 AM

I smell Linda Nolan 2.0 (which according to Katie smells like wee)

Mystic Mock 19-01-2015 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadian Peter (Post 7503704)
I smell Linda Nolan 2.0 (which according to Katie smells like wee)

Would you say that Katie is that obsessed over Perez though?

jennyjuniper 19-01-2015 06:03 AM

It's true that Nadia does seem to be obsessed with Katy H. On day one Nadia and Perez started bad mouthing Katy H, whereas she was civil to them and even had something nice to say about Nadia. Bet she's regretting that now.

bitontheslide 19-01-2015 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyjuniper (Post 7504170)
It's true that Nadia does seem to be obsessed with Katy H. On day one Nadia and Perez started bad mouthing Katy H, whereas she was civil to them and even had something nice to say about Nadia. Bet she's regretting that now.

KH was on a task to be nice then :laugh: They are all obsessed with their own air time. Nadia was with Perez because yes .. that's where the air time was. One could equally say that KH is obsessed with Perez

They are all as bad as each other in wanting to hog the show

jennyjuniper 19-01-2015 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7504212)
KH was on a task to be nice then :laugh: They are all obsessed with their own air time. Nadia was with Perez because yes .. that's where the air time was. One could equally say that KH is obsessed with Perez

They are all as bad as each other in wanting to hog the show

No actually this was before she was ordered to be nice. It was as the housemates were entering the house, I think? Now you've got me questioning myself:conf: But anyway if Katy H really had it in for Nadia from the start she could have nominated her.

arista 19-01-2015 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliebrew (Post 7503277)

Katie H or Katie P ?

daniel-lewis-1985 19-01-2015 07:53 AM

TBH its Katie Hopkins who is constantly goading her about everything and she has done well not to retaliate back to her face last night was a classic example.

Katie Hopkins is the one who is obsessing about her friendship with Perez so I cant so how Nadia is the one with the issue?

Josy 19-01-2015 07:58 AM

I see it the other way round, Katie Hopkins is the one constantly going on about and trying to get a reaction from Nadia..

And I don't like either of them btw so I'm not just basing my opinion on which one I like.

daniel-lewis-1985 19-01-2015 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7504269)
I see it the other way round, Katie Hopkins is the one constantly going on about and trying to get a reaction from Nadia..

And I don't like either of them btw so I'm not just basing my opinion on which one I like.

100% agree and don't see why people say Nadia is obsessed with her when its only in reaction to Katie Hopkins goading her that she really even mentions her.

Kazanne 19-01-2015 08:21 AM

Nadia just wants to be famous for 'taking KH down' she is trying too hard to do what she thinks the public want.

chuff me dizzy 19-01-2015 08:22 AM

Its taking over her life ,this type of obsession is not good ....she needs to grow a backbone and have a big row with her, maybe would make her feel better, she had her chance on last nights show,but bottled it :joker:

chuff me dizzy 19-01-2015 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 7504278)
100% agree and don't see why people say Nadia is obsessed with her when its only in reaction to Katie Hopkins goading her that she really even mentions her.

She came in the house hating her

daniel-lewis-1985 19-01-2015 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7504314)
Its taking over her life ,this type of obsession is not good ....she needs to grow a backbone and have a big row with her, maybe would make her feel better, she had her chance on last nights show,but bottled it :joker:

You're just disappointed that she didn't have a huge row that could entertain you and that really is all you care about lol.

She did very well not to lower herself to Katie Hopkins level I honestly thought she was going to smack her.

daniel-lewis-1985 19-01-2015 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7504315)
She came in the house hating her

So did everyone else.

chuff me dizzy 19-01-2015 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 7504319)
You're just disappointed that she didn't have a huge row that could entertain you and that really is all you care about lol.

She did very well not to lower herself to Katie Hopkins level I honestly thought she was going to smack her.

I would have respected her more if she had, rather than wait until Katie left the room,made herself look a cowardly twat

TwentyFourSeven 19-01-2015 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7504327)
I would have respected her more if she had, rather than wait until Katie left the room,made herself look a cowardly twat

I would have respected her more as well