ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Can we get rid of Callum pleeasssseee (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271411)

nim136 22-01-2015 08:58 PM

Can we get rid of Callum pleeasssseee

I know its wishful thinking. But i really don't want Alicia, Nadia or Perez to go! :(

Lostie! 22-01-2015 09:00 PM

I'd love him to go, but I'm sure it'll be Nadia.

bitontheslide 22-01-2015 09:04 PM

No

Benjamin 22-01-2015 09:04 PM

That would be great if it was him :clap1:

Pincho Paxton 22-01-2015 09:09 PM

Calum would be the best to go, but in past series the good looking males never go.

rionablue 22-01-2015 09:12 PM

I want him to stay because even though he hasn't been forefront in the house what he said at the end of tonights show as THE TRUTH. There is no way he is going anyway. He is the outsider to be evicted.

Suze 22-01-2015 09:16 PM

Re: Can we get rid of Callum pleeasssseee

Quote:

Originally Posted by nim136 (Post 7519556)
I know its wishful thinking. But i really don't want Alicia, Nadia or Perez to go! :(

Wouldn't that be brilliant. We will have to hope for a miracle and Calum gets booted :D

Denver 22-01-2015 09:17 PM

Im voting for him as the other 3 need a reality check and one will get it tomorrow

Kazanne 22-01-2015 09:18 PM

Quote:

NOOOOOOOOO:hehe:Callum to stay

Cherie 22-01-2015 09:19 PM

Please let him be evicted

Lstan 22-01-2015 09:20 PM

Quote:

I second this-why the hell would anyone want to save him-the other 3 do more than he does! Pity its not vote to evict, this will be tricky!

MTVN 22-01-2015 09:21 PM

I'd rather that Calum be the only one of the four who doesn't leave :idc:

nim136 22-01-2015 09:22 PM

If only Katie Prat had put up Kav or Cami Li instead, there would've been hope for Team Perez

abhorson 22-01-2015 09:24 PM

Quote:

Are you taking the pee:laugh:

abhorson 22-01-2015 09:26 PM

Which member of team twat is leaving tomorrow? You decide.

Jason. 22-01-2015 09:34 PM

I like Calum. I want him to stay.
I want Nadia to go, I don't mind her. But she wants to go and I think it would do her better if she did go.

I would be miffed if Callum goes before Cami and Kav. I'm sorry, but those two have outstayed their welcome by a century.

Jose Mourinho 23-01-2015 02:00 AM

I actually think he is most likely to go, in fairness he has not really brought much to the table.

daniel-lewis-1985 23-01-2015 02:53 AM

I would like to see him go so the housemates turn on Katie Price for pussying out and choosing him for being safe.

newsbb 23-01-2015 02:57 AM

no, nadia out.

JTM45 23-01-2015 02:59 AM

I'd love it if he went. Firstly because he brings nothing and secondly to see the Katie Price "i only chose Calum because i know he won't go" thing backfire majorly!
It would be nice not having to have those awful and tedious clips of Calum and Cami talking in 'code' all the time too!

Get rid of him!!!!!

Mystic Mock 23-01-2015 03:09 AM

I wish that we could get Michelle, Katie Price, Katie Hopkins, or Kavana out.

However of the ones that are up for eviction I'll take Calum going as he is the worst out of the ones up for eviction.

LukeB 23-01-2015 03:11 AM

Na he can stay :thumbs:

Pink Pegasus 23-01-2015 04:17 PM

There's a prediction thread on this forum and I predicted Calum to go on the day he got put up.
Everything I read and every poll result I see has Calum has favourite to STAY but I'm going to leave my prediction in place and just hope for the best anyways. I might get 20 points in the thread if I'm right. :D

I just can't understand how he is the favourite and would have the most fans available to pick up the phone and save him. :confused:

Sure he hasn't done a lot to make people hate him or anything, but I just don't see how anyone could have a strong enough opinion on him to want to pick up the phone and save him either.

I know lots of people might strongly dislike Alicia because they see her as dumb, or because of her kiss and tell stories, or because of her lifestyle or for some of her views etc.,
However I can also see lots of people finding Alicia sweet and liking how she stands up for herself, and/or that she says some daft things but is pretty harmless and very likeable, and/or feel protective of her because they feel she is being picked on.

I can see lots of people hating Nadia for being friends with Perez, for not confronting Katie H enough but constantly talking about how 'mad' she makes her, for coming across as a bit of an interfering busybody getting involved in others arguments or sometimes even worsening arguments that could have been left etc.
However I can also see why some people would like her, for being strong enough to stick by a friend despite a large portion of people being against her for doing so, for being quick to defend people and speak up when she thinks they are getting unfair treatment, for refusing to cave to peer pressure and sticking by what she believes in, and some might like her mothering side too.

With Perez it's pretty simple. People will either HATE him and his antics, or else he will also have some who love his antics and the drama it brings.

Basically with those 3 people, despite what I feel about each personally, I can still think of reasons why others would pick up the phone to save them.

I just can't think of why as many people could possibly do so for Calum??

He could get some votes from youngsters who just fancy him I guess.
Maybe some who hate Alicia and Perez might give him a vote, although he doesn't even have any drama with either of them, he talks about Perez a lot with the others but doesn't have many big rows with him, and calls Alicia a velociraptor behind her back and says he was embarrassed to even have had a conversation with her but doesn't say much to her face other than defending his nomination. So not bringing much drama or entertainment with them there either.
Maybe some people just find him not hugely entertaining but just a suave guy that they might get along with?
Maybe some might just even like him because they liked his father and/or were interested in hearing Calum speaking about his family life?

Even when I list out those reasons I question whether any of them are strong enough reasons for fans of the show to want to pick up the phone and save him. With the other housemates I can see viewers who vote feeling very strongly about each of those housemates and their reasons for either liking or disliking each of them.
With Calum I just can't see his actions so far as eliciting such strong reactions from voters either way.

Yet I know I'm wrong because he's clearly the favourite to stay, I just don't get WHY is all. Even with housemates I don't like I can usually still see the reasons why they might be popular with the public, but with Calum (despite thinking of a few reasons people might think he is 'ok') I just can't see the reasons of why he is so popular as to be FAVOURITE to stay.
I believe now it is less to do with how much much people like him and maybe more to do with how much they dislike the other housemates he is against maybe..

Creggle 23-01-2015 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton (Post 7519670)
Calum would be the best to go, but in past series the good looking males never go.

Yet people have the nerve to play the shallow card for fans of beautiful female housemates :idc:

Women viewers are so much worse

-Sue- 23-01-2015 06:07 PM

fingers crossed he goes :D about as much fun as cleaning the oven he is :joker: